Why does the left continue to HUMILIATE themselves on the WMD issue?

I responded, no cop out, I said you were full of crap and you've shown me nothing to change that opinion. Far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. As for calling for the death of 1.2 billion people being profane, no son, calling for the death of those who wish to murder or enslave you and your children and destroy your nation and it's way of life, is self preservation, not profanity.
Too bad you're too insane to understand that it's a very small percentaage of Muslim who feel the way you believe all 1.2 billion do. It's a pity, really. That percentage is probably not to far from the percentage of American rightwingers who think we need to kill 1.2 billion muslim. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I would wager that I am one of a handful of board members who have actually lived in a muslim country. I can tell you from my experience, that muslims are, by and large, some of the most kind and loving people I have ever known.

bs

Too bad you're too insane to understand that it's a very small percentaage of Muslim who feel the way you believe all 1.2 billion do. It's a pity, really. That percentage is probably not to far from the percentage of American rightwingers who think we need to kill 1.2 billion muslim. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I would wager that I am one of a handful of board members who have actually lived in a muslim country. I can tell you from my experience, that muslims are, by and large, some of the most kind and loving people I have ever known.

bs
Your so full of shit!

I've worked with muslims for over 20 years and they are some of the nicest people you would ever meet.

People like you, on the otherhand, usually whind up getting their ass kicked in a bar.

Yes they do but this shows me you know as little about Judiasm and Jewish laws, both now and the biblical laws, as you do about Christianity. I mean you are aware that the vast, vast majority of the bible verses that tell us exactly which groups of people God says He hates, inclduing the ones I refrenced, are from the portion of the bible the Jews claim as their own right?
The Bible was written by men, not God. What they wrote were their impressions of the divinity. God does not hate and you don't have a clue as to what HE is all about.

bs
Your so full of shit!

I've worked with muslims for over 20 years and they are some of the nicest people you would ever meet.

People like you, on the otherhand, usually whind up getting their ass kicked in a bar.

Lol, if they believe in the teachings of their pedophilic prophet they are only nice to non-muslims when they are in a situation where they make up a vast minority in the nation being discussed. They enslave and murder non-muslims in all other situations and that is their goal in nations where they do make up a small minority. This is a provable fact son. As for the rest of your bs, I don't go to bars and haven't since getting saved years ago, but when I did, I never got my ass kicked in a bar sorry to disappoint you son. I keep telling you projection is a psychological disorder that can be treated, seek treatment.

Lol, if they believe in the teachings of their pedophilic prophet they are only nice to non-muslims when they are in a situation where they make up a vast minority in the nation being discussed. They enslave and murder non-muslims in all other situations and that is their goal in nations where they do make up a small minority. This is a provable fact son. As for the rest of your bs, I don't go to bars and haven't since getting saved years ago, but when I did, I never got my ass kicked in a bar sorry to disappoint you son. I keep telling you projection is a psychological disorder that can be treated, seek treatment.
You definately were not saved!

People as arrogant as you, do not embrace the teachings of Christ.

Yes they do but this shows me you know as little about Judiasm and Jewish laws, both now and the biblical laws, as you do about Christianity. I mean you are aware that the vast, vast majority of the bible verses that tell us exactly which groups of people God says He hates, inclduing the ones I refrenced, are from the portion of the bible the Jews claim as their own right?
The Bible was written by men, not God. What they wrote were their impressions of the divinity. God does not hate and you don't have a clue as to what HE is all about.

2 Tim 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God.......

2 Peter 1:21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Run along now son, you don't even know God.

You definately were not saved!

People as arrogant as you, do not embrace the teachings of Christ.

Lol, You don't know Christ son, so your opinion is irelevent.

Lol, You don't know Christ son, so your opinion is irelevent.
How the fuck do you know, what I know?

I was born a Catholic; baptised a Catholic; Confirmed as a Catholic; spent 8 years in parochial school; attended over 1000 masses in my lifetime; was an alterboy; went on retreats and have a very good idea of what God is all about and HE is nothing like you are claiming HE is.

Your so full of shit!

Moron, Christians kill far more Americans than Muslim do.

bs

What part of my post are you claiming is false?

Your so full of shit!

I lived in a nation where muslims were in the majority, and I was neither murdered nor enslaved. Your provable fact just got disproven. In fact, not only was I not murdered or enslaved, I was treated with kindness and respect. I formed several genuine friendships that have endured over the years. You need to get out more and quit relying on what hateful people tell you.

Last edited:

2 Tim 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God.......

2 Peter 1:21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Run along now son, you don't even know God.

So wrote Timmy and Pete.

Your so full of shit!

Please provde some evidence to support this or piss off.

Your so full of shit!

I lived in a nation where muslims were in the majority, and I was neither murdered nor enslaved. Your provable fact just got disproven. In fact, not only was I not murdered or enslaved, I was treated with kindness and respect. I formed several genuine friendships that have endured over the years. You need to get out more and quit relying on what hateful people tell you.

The statistics say you're full of crap.

What happens to society's as the Muslim population grows in percentage of the total?
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat, written by Dr. Peter Hammond

Last edited:

What happens to society's as the Muslim population grows in percentage of the total?
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat, written by Dr. Peter Hammond
70% of the population in Iran is under 30 and as can be seen in the following video, they are no different than us, when we were in our 20's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_AqbcGFGg]Tehran Persian Nights - YouTube[/ame]

Please provde some evidence to support this or piss off.

The U.S. has over 300 million people, of whom, about 75% are Christian and 1% are Moslem; and there are about 15,000 murders every year.

Lol, if they believe in the teachings of their pedophilic prophet they are only nice to non-muslims when they are in a situation where they make up a vast minority in the nation being discussed. They enslave and murder non-muslims in all other situations and that is their goal in nations where they do make up a small minority. This is a provable fact son. As for the rest of your bs, I don't go to bars and haven't since getting saved years ago, but when I did, I never got my ass kicked in a bar sorry to disappoint you son. I keep telling you projection is a psychologiceal disorder that can be treated, seek treatment.

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Your statement was that muslims enslave and murder non-muslims in all other situations. In my time living in the middle east, I never ONCE saw or knew or heard of ANY non-muslim who was enslaved. And certainly muslims did murder the occasional non-muslim, but they were clearly not singled out as targets for murder by muslims any more than muslims were. You stated that muslims are ONLY nice to non-muslims when the muslims are in the minority in the general population. That is another completely inaccurate statement as proven by my own experiences. I was welcomed into their homes. I was invited to break bread with them. I was even invited to their wedding feasts. Your hateful characterization of muslims is not in keeping with my extensive personal experiences.

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Your statement was that muslims enslave and murder non-muslims in all other situations. In my time living in the middle east, I never ONCE saw or knew or heard of ANY non-muslim who was enslaved. And certainly muslims did murder the occasional non-muslim, but they were clearly not singled out as targets for murder by muslims any more than muslims were. You stated that muslims are ONLY nice to non-muslims when the muslims are in the minority in the general population. That is another completely inaccurate statement as proven by my own experiences. I was welcomed into their homes. I was invited to break bread with them. I was even invited to their wedding feasts. Your hateful characterization of muslims is not in keeping with my extensive personal experiences.

You're either, blind, have your head up your rear end or you're a liar only you know which you are. Like I said, the statistics show you to be one of the three.

Forum List

Back