Why does the K-12 and the college system matter?

Two fools who lost the debate by abandoning it, in favor of personal insults and attempts to distract from the facts. Kinda creepy jerking each other off on the board, while thinking of me, and my sex life though...
Men are responsible if they take the risks, sleep around, and make babies - as well as women are - some I'm guessing you're either 13 years old or just playing the part of a fool.
Are single fathers the ones carting their single parent kids off to public babysitting warehouses, er... “schools”? Or is it mostly single mothers.? Spoiler! It’s single mothers in droves...
No, they're just making more babies with more baby mommies and bailing.
Which leads directly to what I said. Being the final arbiters of sex, and the gatekeepers of the pussy, many systematically demonstrate irresponsible, poor judgment resulting in their single motherhood; and the rest of society paying for their bastard children’s daycare under the guise of “public schooling”...
It takes two to tango. Discussion over.

Two fools who lost the debate by abandoning it, in favor of personal insults and attempts to distract from the facts. Kinda creepy jerking each other off on the board, while thinking of me, and my sex life though...
Men are responsible if they take the risks, sleep around, and make babies - as well as women are - some I'm guessing you're either 13 years old or just playing the part of a fool.
Are single fathers the ones carting their single parent kids off to public babysitting warehouses, er... “schools”? Or is it mostly single mothers.? Spoiler! It’s single mothers in droves...
Which leads directly to what I said. Being the final arbiters of sex, and the gatekeepers of the pussy, many systematically demonstrate irresponsible, poor judgment resulting in their single motherhood; and the rest of society paying for their bastard children’s daycare under the guise of “public schooling”...
Only for you...

Only for you...
The discussion is moot if you want to make this into a topic moaning over "women" - the fact is young men intentionally father multiple children with baby mommas knowing they can't support them. The men can say "no" as well, given that you're probably sexually desperate, you can't relate to this idea.

Only for you...
The discussion is moot if you want to make this into a topic moaning over "women" - the fact is young men intentionally father multiple children with baby mommas knowing they can't support them. The men can say "no" as well, given that you're probably sexually desperate, you can't relate to this idea.
The subject is over the use of public schools. I pointed out how they are used, and by whom.

Only for you...
The subject is over the use of public schools. I pointed out how they are used, and by whom.
They're used by children, both men and women are required to sire children, so no you're trying to make this an issue about "women" specifically.

Only for you...
Again me and my sexual exploits are irrelevant to the topic. Everyone reading can see you lost once you try to turn it into a personal matter. It means you got nothing left...

Only for you...
They're used by children, both men and women are required to sire children, so no you're trying to make this an issue about "women" specifically.
I pointed out the facts.

Only for you...
I pointed out the facts.
The facts are men can say "no" to sex.

Only for you...
I pointed out the facts.
So what? Women have the final say. And like it, or not single mothers make up the single largest block of school age custodial parents. Fact.

I pointed out the facts.
So what? Women have the last say. And like it or not single mothers make out the single largest group of school age parents. Fact.
Yeah yeah yeah, go enjoy your Waifu.

I pointed out the facts.
So what? Women have the last say. And like it or not single mothers make out the single largest group of school age parents. Fact.
Yeah yeah yeah, go enjoy your Waifu.
Do you English?

K-12 education is just a step above poverty; college education at a basic level (e.x.bachelor's or even masters) generally isn't even above the level of a "workman" - it may provide access to more job opportunities or higher salaries, but not to advanced knowledge or mastery at any endeavor (whether law, mathematics, or anything else).

Advanced thinkers, and entrepreneurs, whether Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, or others may have college as a part of their resume, but their intellect (whether innate intelligence or advanced learning) goes way above and beyond that, and requires and entrepreneurial mind and dedication to a pursuit; some thinkers have alleged a "10,000 hour rule" for true mastery to be acquired at any endeavor - whether in college or intellectual fields, or top athletics (e.x. Roger Federer in Tennis, Tiger Woods in Golf, Tom Brady in football, etc).

I consider K-12, and even college in regards to the bare minimum requirements for admissions or graduation, more or less an illusion and unimportant distraction as an entrepreneur with both education, and dedication to entrepreneurship. (I respect people for their Ernest effort and accomplishments regardless of "innate" ability, so long as their worldviews aren't worthless and immoral, but this point is true nonetheless).

As a wonderful example, what is considered "fluent" English in K-12 education is barely above the 6th grade level, not the level of linguistic mastery of a language maven, such as Ernest Hemmingway or world-renowned authors and writers.

I estimate myself probably in the top 1% percentile in terms of linguistic ability - in part due to my family and high intelligence, and due to my self-determination to master the art of the English language, yet I have the same say in politics in regards to voting as a person who's language acquisition stopped at 6th grade, and who doesn't read or write at a higher level than what is available in 'pulp fiction' or mass media.

Anyone see anything wrong with this?

Thank you for allowing us to breathe your rarefied air

K-12 education is just a step above poverty; college education at a basic level (e.x.bachelor's or even masters) generally isn't even above the level of a "workman" - it may provide access to more job opportunities or higher salaries, but not to advanced knowledge or mastery at any endeavor (whether law, mathematics, or anything else).

Advanced thinkers, and entrepreneurs, whether Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, or others may have college as a part of their resume, but their intellect (whether innate intelligence or advanced learning) goes way above and beyond that, and requires and entrepreneurial mind and dedication to a pursuit; some thinkers have alleged a "10,000 hour rule" for true mastery to be acquired at any endeavor - whether in college or intellectual fields, or top athletics (e.x. Roger Federer in Tennis, Tiger Woods in Golf, Tom Brady in football, etc).

I consider K-12, and even college in regards to the bare minimum requirements for admissions or graduation, more or less an illusion and unimportant distraction as an entrepreneur with both education, and dedication to entrepreneurship. (I respect people for their Ernest effort and accomplishments regardless of "innate" ability, so long as their worldviews aren't worthless and immoral, but this point is true nonetheless).

As a wonderful example, what is considered "fluent" English in K-12 education is barely above the 6th grade level, not the level of linguistic mastery of a language maven, such as Ernest Hemmingway or world-renowned authors and writers.

I estimate myself probably in the top 1% percentile in terms of linguistic ability - in part due to my family and high intelligence, and due to my self-determination to master the art of the English language, yet I have the same say in politics in regards to voting as a person who's language acquisition stopped at 6th grade, and who doesn't read or write at a higher level than what is available in 'pulp fiction' or mass media.

Anyone see anything wrong with this?
It matters because it provides a place for single mothers to ship their kids off to; so their irresponsible behavior isn’t disrupted...

While single fathers sire more children they have no intention of raising.
Tough shit. Women are the gate keepers of the pussy; and the final arbiter in its use for sex.
Grow up.
It doesn’t get more grown up, or real than that. Deal with it...

You think your Viking sh1t is advanced when really it's barely two steps above caveman. Deal with THAT

I estimate myself probably in the top 1% percentile in terms of linguistic ability

And yet ... you don't recognize your own run-on sentences.

the-schoolmaster_orig.jpg

Tsk, tsk.

It matters because it provides a place for single mothers to ship their kids off to; so their irresponsible behavior isn’t disrupted...

Tough shit. Women are the gate keepers of the pussy; and the final arbiter in its use for sex.
Grow up.

You think your Viking sh1t is advanced when really it's barely two steps above caveman. Deal with THAT

Minorities and women just can't stand it when they're held accountable.

Grow up.

Minorities and women just can't stand it when they're held accountable.

Or maybe Viking sh1t is just more tribalism

Forum List

Back