Why does the K-12 and the college system matter?

It matters because it provides a place for single mothers to ship their kids off to; so their irresponsible behavior isn’t disrupted...

While single fathers sire more children they have no intention of raising.
Tough shit. Women are the gate keepers of the pussy; and the final arbiter in its use for sex.
Grow up.
It doesn’t get more grown up, or real than that. Deal with it...
No, it just means you're at the low end of the attraction spectrum, if you have to beg for sex, instead of having it offered up to you.
None of your dribble has any bearing on the facts I laid out. Your infantile distractions will only work on someone as dumb as yourself.

Tough shit. Women are the gate keepers of the pussy; and the final arbiter in its use for sex.
Grow up.
No, it just means you're at the low end of the attraction spectrum, if you have to beg for sex, instead of having it offered up to you.
None of your dribble has any bearing on the facts I laid out. Your infantile distractions will only work on someone as dumb as your self.
It's a fact, in evolutionary psychology, men at the top of the "attraction" hierarchy have no trouble finding women who openly offer them sex, men at the bottom have to "beg" for sex, or in the worst cases resort to rape.

That's why most of those archaic cliché's about "a man needing sex" are just written for ugly men who are unhappily married, not for attractive men at the top of the hierarchy, whose problem is probably women offering them more sex than they're able to deal with.

Grow up.
None of your dribble has any bearing on the facts I laid out. Your infantile distractions will only work on someone as dumb as yourself.
You didn't lay any facts out hon. You laid out your white male fragility.

It matters because it provides a place for single mothers to ship their kids off to; so their irresponsible behavior isn’t disrupted...

Grow up.
Go grasb a pussy kid.
Go and learn how to write in English “kid”...

Grow up.
None of your dribble has any bearing on the facts I laid out. Your infantile distractions will only work on someone as dumb as your self.
It's a fact, in evolutionary psychology, men at the top of the "attraction" hierarchy have no trouble finding women who openly offer them sex, men at the bottom have to "beg" for sex, or in the worst cases resort to rape.
Pussy grabbing comes to mind.

Grow up.
Go grasb a pussy kid.
Oh you got it, obviously.

Grow up.
Go grasb a pussy kid.
Just another ugly male who can't get laid without "begging" and blames "women" - evolution should just do it's job and remove them from the gene pool already.

Go grasb a pussy kid.
Just another ugly male who can't get laid without "begging" and blames "women" - evolution should just do it's job and remove them from the gene pool already.
One wonders if he's taken the Proud Bois masterbation pledge.

Two fools who lost the debate by abandoning it, in favor of personal insults and attempts to distract from the facts. Kinda creepy jerking each other off on the board, while thinking of me, and my sex life though...

Go grasb a pussy kid.
Jesus Christ!? In which grade did you drop out of home school? You spell at a 3rd grade level...

Two fools who lost the debate by abandoning it, in favor of personal insults and attempts to distract from the facts. Kinda creepy jerking each other off on the board, while thinking of me, and my sex life though...
Men are responsible if they take the risks, sleep around, and make babies - as well as women are - some I'm guessing you're either 13 years old or just playing the part of a fool.

Go grasb a pussy kid.
Jesus Christ!? In which grade did you drop out of home school? You spell at a 3rd grade level...
Still tweaked?

Men are responsible if they take the risks, sleep around, and make babies - as well as women are - some I'm guessing you're either 13 years old or just playing the part of a fool.
Not that guy, he ain't responsible for nothing, that's what blame is for after all.

Are single fathers the ones carting their single parent kids off to public babysitting warehouses, er... “schools”? Or is it mostly single mothers.? Spoiler! It’s single mothers in droves...

Still tweaked?
Nah. Just still able to stay on topic, and spell correctly in my native tongue. At the same time even....

Still tweaked?
Nah. Just still able to stay on topic, and spell correctly in my native tongue. At the same time even....
You trying to get laid on here now?

Are single fathers the ones carting their single parent kids off to public babysitting warehouses, er... “schools”? Or is it mostly single mothers.? Spoiler! It’s single mothers in droves...
No, they're just making more babies with more baby mommies and bailing.

Still tweaked?
You trying to get laid on here now?
No thanks bro. I’m not interested... don’t proposition me again. I’m only into women, you sick fuck. Are you allergic to the topic, or just queerly smitten with me? Faggot...

Honestly, I'm just tired of adult men and women acting like spoiled children and taking responsibility for nothing in their lives.

No, they're just making more babies with more baby mommies and bailing.
Which leads directly to what I said. Being the final arbiters of sex, and the gatekeepers of the pussy, many systematically demonstrate irresponsible, poor judgment resulting in their single motherhood; and the rest of society paying for their bastard children’s daycare under the guise of “public schooling”...

Forum List

Back