Why does Palestine have a right to exist?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
The biggest joke in the world and the egg's on YOUR face.

There is no such thing as "Palestine." There is no such thing as a Palestinian.

I have, for weeks now, been asking people the following questions:
  • Name one leader of this mythical "Palestine" - who was its president, prime minister or king?
  • Name one nation that had diplomatic relations with "Palestine."
  • What was the currency of "Palestine?"
  • When did this Palestine exist as its own separate entity instead of being a part of another government? When did it have a centralized government and its own people?
Before Israel was re-named Palestine, which is Greek for Philistina, which was a country that occupied the Gaza Strip, the area known as Palestine was called Israel. Before that, Caananites lived there. They were wiped out and no longer exist.

History, DNA tests, and pure logic show absolutely NO link between the Arabs who live in Gaza and the West Bank now, and the Philistines who lived there then. Philistines are NOT Arab. Arabs are NOT Philistines.
In fact, the Arabs themselves always denied that "Palestine" or "Palestinians" exist.

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not," Dr. Philip Hitti, an Arab historian representing the Muslim world, told the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946.

In Israel's 1948 War of Independence, when the entire Arab world attacked the tiny Jewish State promising to "push the Jews into the sea," all of the Arab states told the United Nations that the Land of Israel was part of southern Syria.

In the 1948 war, Egypt invaded and occupied the Gaza District, and Jordan invaded and occupied Judea, Samaria and eastern Jerusalem.
Israel's former "peace partner," the "statesman" Yasser Arafat - The Arab Hitler is shown in his younger days pointing to the barrel of a rifle and promising that only it will provide "peace" with the Jews

Thus, all of Yesha was controlled by Egypt and Jordan from 1948 to 1967. The Arabs could easily have created a "Palestinian" state in Yesha.
But from 1948 to 1967, no one called for the creation of a "Palestinian" state. No one even suggested that a separate "Palestinian" people exist in Yesha.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
All Things Beautiful: The Myth Of Palestine

Last edited:
The biggest joke in the world and the egg's on YOUR face.

There is no such thing as "Palestine." There is no such thing as a Palestinian.

I have, for weeks now, been asking people the following questions:
  • Name one leader of this mythical "Palestine" - who was its president, prime minister or king?
  • Name one nation that had diplomatic relations with "Palestine."
  • What was the currency of "Palestine?"
In fact, the Arabs themselves always denied that "Palestine" or "Palestinians" exist.

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not," Dr. Philip Hitti, an Arab historian representing the Muslim world, told the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946.

In Israel's 1948 War of Independence, when the entire Arab world attacked the tiny Jewish State promising to "push the Jews into the sea," all of the Arab states told the United Nations that the Land of Israel was part of southern Syria.

In the 1948 war, Egypt invaded and occupied the Gaza District, and Jordan invaded and occupied Judea, Samaria and eastern Jerusalem.
Israel's former "peace partner," the "statesman" Yasser Arafat - The Arab Hitler is shown in his younger days pointing to the barrel of a rifle and promising that only it will provide "peace" with the Jews

Thus, all of Yesha was controlled by Egypt and Jordan from 1948 to 1967. The Arabs could easily have created a "Palestinian" state in Yesha.
But from 1948 to 1967, no one called for the creation of a "Palestinian" state. No one even suggested that a separate "Palestinian" people exist in Yesha.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
All Things Beautiful: The Myth Of Palestine

well whatever you wanna call em---they exist and they ain't happy

well whatever you wanna call em---they exist and they ain't happy

What state do you live in? Let's give it to Al Queda so they'll stop terrorizing us. In fact, let's give them your home and your job, because, the Arabs are poor and all.

DavidS, do you realize that you are basically using the same kind of hate propaganda that the Nazi's used against the Jews in Germany?

Oh shut the fuck up with your nazi comparisons. Every time I point out a fact that there is no such thing as an ethnic Palestinian and they're all just Arabs, you hide behind the nazi bullshit. Either answer my questions about the previous existence of Palestine or withdraw your assertions of the need for there to be a Palestinian state.

What state do you live in? Let's give it to Al Queda so they'll stop terrorizing us. In fact, let's give them your home and your job, because, the Arabs are poor and all.

The bigger question is what country do you live in when you make claims like " OUR armies will crush them " ? The dual loyalty thing makes what you claim appear severely biased whether or not they are true.

The bigger question is what country do you live in when you make claims like " OUR armies will crush them " ? The dual loyalty thing makes what you claim appear severely biased whether or not they are true.

I am first loyal to the country where my religion was created and where it flourishes today. I am second loyal to the US, which has given me more opportunities and freedoms than I could've ever imagined.

Oh shut the fuck up with your nazi comparisons. Every time I point out a fact that there is no such thing as an ethnic Palestinian and they're all just Arabs, you hide behind the nazi bullshit. Either answer my questions about the previous existence of Palestine or withdraw your assertions of the need for there to be a Palestinian state.
DavidS, you seek to justify your hatred of the Palestanian people by dehumanizing them and calling them animals on several posts.

This is No different that the Nazi's who made propanganda film's in which the Jews were compared to rats and other vermin.

I am first loyal to the country where my religion was created and where it flourishes today. I am second loyal to the US, which has given me more opportunities and freedoms than I could've ever imagined.

Which is exactly why I view your commentary as propaganda. Do you realize that most of your audience isn't jewish here ?

DavidS, you seek to justify your hatred of the Palestanian people by dehumanizing them and calling them animals on several posts.

This is No different that the Nazi's who made propanganda film's in which the Jews were compared to rats and other vermin.

Again, are you going to answer my questions about the previous existence of Palestine?

And I call the mass murdering terrorists animals. Not the normal, peace loving Arabs ones, such as Abbas.

Your post DavisS proves what I have said about Zionist Jews all along.

They are NOT true Patriotic Americans.

Their loyality is to Israel first and foremost.

This is the reason NO zionist Jew should be allowed to hold public office in America. :evil:

This is the reason NO zionist Jew should be allowed to hold public office in America. :evil:

Nor Muslim for that matter.

Let the record reflect that I have given Sunni Man 4 chances now to answer my inquiries about the history of Palestine and he has refused to do so. By this, he is admitting, there is NO history of Palestine and there is NO such thing as a Palestinian.

What about Yasser Arafat?

Uh, he was Egyptian #1. #2, he founded an organization that supported terrorism after 1967. There was no country named Palestine, nor Gaza, nor The West Bank while he was alive. There still isn't.

Depends on whether they were born in America or not.

I know many 2nd and 3rd American born Muslim Americans.

They have ZERO connection or loyality to their parents or grandparents country.

They are just average Americans who happen to have Islam as their religion.

And you can find similar Jews.
You and David are a classic example of why there will never be peace in the mideast.

Let the record reflect that I have given Sunni Man 4 chances now to answer my inquiries about the history of Palestine and he has refused to do so. By this, he is admitting, there is NO history of Palestine and there is NO such thing as a Palestinian.
DavidS get a grip on reality son. :cuckoo:

You are not in a court of law. (Even though you like to fantasize you are a Jewish lawyer)

I have answered your silly accusations about the Palestanians on other threads and don't feel like repeating myself.

Face it DavidS, there were people on the land, and as Dilloduck said. "they aren't happy"!!

Forum List

Back