Why does Palestine have a right to exist?

AND THE THOUSANDS OF years that muslims have held court there? Hell, your own dogma junkie handbook tells of how you people stole the goddamn land to begin with. Quite a fucking cycle, wouldn't you way?

Islam isn't even 2,000 years ago. It's about 1400. Thanks for playing, though.

lands change hands and are known my an infinite number of names. Just as israel was known by jews it WILL be known by non-jews by another name. Claiming the fucking land eternally is not only laugh out loud funny but pretty much avoids the reality of who was living there before your zionist pussy finally convinced christians to help you dominate another culture.

face it, pussy.. the only backbone your jewish ass can manage is given to you by your manipulation of wester christians still buzzing from an Armageddon high.

Islam isn't even 2,000 years ago. It's about 1400. Thanks for playing, though.

which, in no way shape or form, invalidates THEIR CLAIM to the land. Like I said.. even your jewish asses were not the ORIGINAL deed bearers. Nor will you be the last.

Everyone was "had" the moment they clicked on this thread hoping for an intelligent discussion.

I'm just here providing a friendly PSA.

[/list]The first High Commissioner, Herbert Samuel arrived in Palestine on 20 June 1920, and complied with a demand from the head of the military administration, General Sir Louis Bols,
The League of Nations
The blood of innocents
1920 – 1948

Very, very clever!

Palestine back then was under British Imperial Rule. So it did not exist as its own country. BUT - the official borders of this place, Palestine, were created for the Jewish people, but then modified and the Jews had to give up land because........ of the ARABS!

So back then the Jews were caving into Arab demands in exchange for peace. If they would've known what we know today, I doubt very highly they would've given the Eastern 2/3 of Palestine to the Arabs for the creation of Jordan!

Everyone was "had" the moment they clicked on this thread hoping for an intelligent discussion.

I'm just here providing a friendly PSA.

I'm just here reporting the facts. People are free to think England belongs to the Celts if they wish and encourage a massive uprising of the Celts to have that occur. Whatever happened to Gaul?

Very, very clever!

Palestine back then was under British Imperial Rule. So it did not exist as its own country. BUT - the official borders of this place, Palestine, were created for the Jewish people, but then modified and the Jews had to give up land because........ of the ARABS!

So back then the Jews were caving into Arab demands in exchange for peace. If they would've known what we know today, I doubt very highly they would've given the Eastern 2/3 of Palestine to the Arabs for the creation of Jordan!

You just wait for the day the US is a little preoccupied with actual powerful states, zionist.. Hell, even nazi's had their day in the sun. Enjoy the rays while you can.

I'm just here reporting the facts. People are free to think England belongs to the Celts if they wish and encourage a massive uprising of the Celts to have that occur. Whatever happened to Gaul?

speaking of which, tell me zionist... How long have England and those pesky fucking IRA been going at it? Looks like you've got a LOOOONG road ahead of you, jew. Guess what happens when you no longer have the pantleg of the US to hide behind...

It was a location where people lived , for God sakes. Quit being such a damn nit picker about it if you want any one to take you seriously. You asking me to believe that these people just don't exist is insane.

Again, you're failing to understand this. The Arabs living there DO exist - as Arabs! Israel has over 1 million Israeli Arabs living, working and enjoying many of the freedoms and surpluses of the Israeli economy. So what is the difference between an Israeli Arab and a Palestinian Arab? There is none! The people who live there and pray to Allah and what not are Arabs - NOT Palestinians. This fighting that is going on is because they are asking Israel to give up land it won in wars to give these Arabs, who have over 20 countries of their own right now, yet another country! They have 20+ countries they could live in and they choose not to. They want to live in Israel? I have no problem with that... let them live in Israel and become productive members of society with all of the rest of the Israeli Arabs.

oh yea.. THE UNITED STATES HAS 50 FUCKING STATES ALREADY.. that pretty much validates creating israel jr out of Florida!

[retarded]

which, in no way shape or form, invalidates THEIR CLAIM to the land. Like I said.. even your jewish asses were not the ORIGINAL deed bearers. Nor will you be the last.

Sure it does. We had it first. It was taken from us. We took it back and in exchange, gave Arabs Jordan! What ungrateful assholes!

Sure it does. We had it first. It was taken from us. We took it back and in exchange, gave Arabs Jordan! What ungrateful assholes!

no, it was the land of Canaan before it was the land of jews. We all know this rudimentary little fact, jew. Indeed, it WILL be taken from you again. Hate to break it to you, dogma junkie, but the Earth is older than any of us and will behere without you long after your sad little racist state is nothing but dust much like it was around longbefore you STOLE IT THE FIRST TIME.

and fuck you. take your bitch asses back to your original nations that tried to export you from their borders by offering a jewish state. It's been nothing but a giant clusterfuck since day one.

Ungrateful assholes, INDEED.

speaking of which, tell me zionist... How long have England and those pesky fucking IRA been going at it? Looks like you've got a LOOOONG road ahead of you, jew. Guess what happens when you no longer have the pantleg of the US to hide behind...

You're so angry and so passionate about a fight you don't have a dog in. Are you done discussing your adversion to pedophiles yet and now you've come here?

The IRA and Arab-Israeli violence are about the same age. Actually, Arab-Israeli violence pre-dates the IRA as there was some sporadic violence in the mid-late 1800s.

no, it was the land of Canaan before it was the land of jews. We all know this rudimentary little fact, jew. Indeed, it WILL be taken from you again. Hate to break it to you, dogma junkie, but the Earth is older than any of us and will behere without you long after your sad little racist state is nothing but dust much like it was around longbefore you STOLE IT THE FIRST TIME.

and fuck you. take your bitch asses back to your original nations that tried to export you from their borders by offering a jewish state. It's been nothing but a giant clusterfuck since day one.

Ungrateful assholes, INDEED.

My username is DavidS. My name is David. Feel free to call me by those names. You're trying to use the word "Jew" as an insult, when you are merely pointing out that I am a Jew, which is not an insult. You should brush up on your anti-semitism, Shogun. Maybe Sunni can help you in that department.

Canaan predates the name Land of Israel but describes the same land.[6] The classical Jewish view, as explained by Schweid, is that "Canaan" is the geographical name; the renaming as "Israel" prior to its invasion by the Israelites marks its sanctification, the origin of the Holy Land concept.[7] The region of Judaea existed by that name for from the 6th century BC until it was renamed Palestina by the Romans following the Bar Kokhba revolt against Rome in the 2nd century AD. In the Bible and elsewhere, Zion originally meant the region of and around Jerusalem but, because of the importance of this city, came to designate the whole of the Israelite land, as for example in the naming of Zionism.
Canaan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

talk about sheisty motherfuckers...

Forum List

Back