Why does Palestine have a right to exist?

And you can find similar Jews.
You and David are a classic example of why there will never be peace in the mideast.
Yes, there are loyal and Patriotic Jews in America.

I qualified my statement by saying "Zionist" Jews.

Even the self admitted zionist DavidS said just a couple of posts back that he puts Israel before America.

Last edited:
Uh, he was Egyptian #1. #2, he founded an organization that supported terrorism after 1967. There was no country named Palestine, nor Gaza, nor The West Bank while he was alive. There still isn't.

He was Egyptian and unfortunately also a terrorist himself, but he was accepted as palistinian leader.

The Olso Accords anticipated the existance of a Palistinian state and a Palistinian government. Although their was no Palistinian state before.

I think the creation of Palistinians happend after the creation of the state of Israel, that was promised by the Allies as a result of WWII. I don't blame the Jews for it, I blame the history for it: their was no other land that the Jews could have had "legally" claimed.

Last edited:
What state do you live in? Let's give it to Al Queda so they'll stop terrorizing us. In fact, let's give them your home and your job, because, the Arabs are poor and all.

3152980773_b2104000a6_m.jpg

Last edited:
DavidS get a grip on reality son. :cuckoo:

You are not in a court of law. (Even though you like to fantasize you are a Jewish lawyer)

I have answered your silly accusations about the Palestanians on other threads and don't feel like repeating myself.

Face it DavidS, there were people on the land, and as Dilloduck said. "they aren't happy"!!

You've said in other threads "the people living in Palestine are Palestinians" but Palestine itself never existed as a country. Therefore; the people living there during a time were part of their ethnic ancestory, not the ancestory of that country.

For instance, I am not an ethnic American. I am ethnic Greek, Russian, Italian and Israeli. I can have family here for generations, but an ethnic American are the people who lived here before the Europeans.

I have, for weeks now, been asking people the following questions:
  • Name one leader of this mythical "Palestine" - who was its president, prime minister or king?
The first High Commissioner, Herbert Samuel arrived in Palestine on 20 June 1920, and complied with a demand from the head of the military administration, General Sir Louis Bols,

The League of Nations

The blood of innocents

• When did this Palestine exist as its own separate entity instead of being a part of another government? When did it have a centralized government and its own people?
1920 – 1948

You've said in other threads "the people living in Palestine are Palestinians" but Palestine itself never existed as a country. Therefore; the people living there during a time were part of their ethnic ancestory, not the ancestory of that country.

For instance, I am not an ethnic American. I am ethnic Greek, Russian, Italian and Israeli. I can have family here for generations, but an ethnic American are the people who lived here before the Europeans.
Maybe you should go to Israel/Gaza and explain you ethnic theories to the people there. DavidS.

I am sure both sides will lay down their arms and become friends!! :cool:

It was a location where people lived , for God sakes. Quit being such a damn nit picker about it if you want any one to take you seriously. You asking me to believe that these people just don't exist is insane.

I am first loyal to the country where my religion was created and where it flourishes today. I am second loyal to the US, which has given me more opportunities and freedoms than I could've ever imagined.

which makes you just as dangerous to the US as you would insist a muslim is. Move to israel, bitch.

[/LIST]The first High Commissioner, Herbert Samuel arrived in Palestine on 20 June 1920, and complied with a demand from the head of the military administration, General Sir Louis Bols,

The League of Nations

The blood of innocents

1920 – 1948

So I guess Sahara is a country then too... because people have visited the Sahara and it can be considered a region :rolleyes:

There has never been a country of Palestine.. it has been an area within existing countries such as Jordan, Lebanon, etc... when the area was carved up by Britain, France etc, there was no country of Palestine created.. maybe Britain should revolt and lob missiles and bombs into "Palestinian" areas so that can get their territory back?

So I guess Sahara is a country then too... because people have visited the Sahara and it can be considered a region :rolleyes:

There has never been a country of Palestine.. it has been an area within existing countries such as Jordan, Lebanon, etc... when the area was carved up by Britain, France etc, there was no country of Palestine created.. maybe Britain should revolt and lob missiles and bombs into "Palestinian" areas so that can get their territory back?

Can you understand that this Palestinian shit is all a strawman to deny that these people have any rights ? Who gives a shit what the area was called ? People of both religions are stubbornly duking it out in the desert and I'm sure both sides have a story. Anyone with a dog in this hunt is worthless as far as solving it.

Can you understand that this Palestinian shit is all a strawman to deny that these people have any rights ? Who gives a shit what the area was called ? People of both religions are stubbornly duking it out in the desert and I'm sure both sides have a story. Anyone with a dog in this hunt is worthless as far as solving it.

1) The argument is against a "Palestinian nation"... it is purely a myth
2) Citizens of a country have the rights afforded to those citizens... this I agree with
3) People who commit terrorist actions have ZERO rights in my opinion, except the right to be eliminated
4) The "Palestinian" people need only to stop their support of a terrorist organization and have the will to live peacefully within Israel as equals... stop housing terrorists and allowing them to hide in their schools, mosques, etc.. embrace peace, and not just peace if the Israelis leave and they get their Palestinian "nation"

1) The argument is against a "Palestinian nation"... it is purely a myth
2) Citizens of a country have the rights afforded to those citizens... this I agree with
3) People who commit terrorist actions have ZERO rights in my opinion, except the right to be eliminated
4) The "Palestinian" people need only to stop their support of a terrorist organization and have the will to live peacefully within Israel as equals... stop housing terrorists and allowing them to hide in their schools, mosques, etc.. embrace peace, and not just peace if the Israelis leave and they get their Palestinian "nation"

A Palestinian nation -country whatever is all bullshit---it is of no consequence. ALL people should at least be entitled to a decent place to live. And if you think Palestinians as a people can stop terrorism you're crazy.
How about the whole world boycotting the area into starvation until they knock off the crazy shit ?

What is a joke is the fake jews that stole the land from the People that lived in Palestinian claiming they were given this strip of land to them by God! The other joke is the piece of shit paper held up by the banker Rothchilds called the Balfour Agreement, a completely illegal and non-binding agreement. What a farse!

The biggest joke in the world and the egg's on YOUR face.

There is no such thing as "Palestine." There is no such thing as a Palestinian.

I have, for weeks now, been asking people the following questions:
  • Name one leader of this mythical "Palestine" - who was its president, prime minister or king?
  • Name one nation that had diplomatic relations with "Palestine."
  • What was the currency of "Palestine?"
  • When did this Palestine exist as its own separate entity instead of being a part of another government? When did it have a centralized government and its own people?
Before Israel was re-named Palestine, which is Greek for Philistina, which was a country that occupied the Gaza Strip, the area known as Palestine was called Israel. Before that, Caananites lived there. They were wiped out and no longer exist.

History, DNA tests, and pure logic show absolutely NO link between the Arabs who live in Gaza and the West Bank now, and the Philistines who lived there then. Philistines are NOT Arab. Arabs are NOT Philistines.
In fact, the Arabs themselves always denied that "Palestine" or "Palestinians" exist.

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not," Dr. Philip Hitti, an Arab historian representing the Muslim world, told the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946.

In Israel's 1948 War of Independence, when the entire Arab world attacked the tiny Jewish State promising to "push the Jews into the sea," all of the Arab states told the United Nations that the Land of Israel was part of southern Syria.

In the 1948 war, Egypt invaded and occupied the Gaza District, and Jordan invaded and occupied Judea, Samaria and eastern Jerusalem.
Israel's former "peace partner," the "statesman" Yasser Arafat - The Arab Hitler is shown in his younger days pointing to the barrel of a rifle and promising that only it will provide "peace" with the Jews

Thus, all of Yesha was controlled by Egypt and Jordan from 1948 to 1967. The Arabs could easily have created a "Palestinian" state in Yesha.
But from 1948 to 1967, no one called for the creation of a "Palestinian" state. No one even suggested that a separate "Palestinian" people exist in Yesha.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
All Things Beautiful: The Myth Of Palestine

A Palestinian nation -country whatever is all bullshit---it is of no consequence. ALL people should at least be entitled to a decent place to live. And if you think Palestinians as a people can stop terrorism you're crazy.
How about the whole world boycotting the area into starvation until they knock off the crazy shit ?

All people who are citizens of a country are entitled to the rights afforded by that country... for example, here, we are afforded the freedom to find the 'decent' place we want to live, buy or rent our housing there, and exercise our freedoms while living there... I think that this is possible for the 'Palestinians' in Israel as well and should be the goal

As for people stopping terrorist acts from being launched from their neighborhoods, schools, hospitals etc... they have the power to act on that locally.... if I have an idiot laying explosives down in my neighborhood to battle law enforcement or the government etc... I certainly am not going to hide them, support them, etc... I am going to do what I have to do to inform, keep my living area safer, etc.. I may not agree with everything the US government does, but I am not going to support someone launching missiles from my neighborhood into Washington DC 40 miles down the road

Perhpas you should look at the thousands of years of Eretz Yisrael's existence before the Roman Empire.

AND THE THOUSANDS OF years that muslims have held court there? Hell, your own dogma junkie handbook tells of how you people stole the goddamn land to begin with. Quite a fucking cycle, wouldn't you way?

I think the creation of Palistinians happend after the creation of the state of Israel, that was promised by the Allies as a result of WWII. I don't blame the Jews for it, I blame the history for it: their was no other land that the Jews could have had "legally" claimed.

Well, you're almost there..

The creation of Palestine happened in 1967, after the Six-Day War by Yasser Arafat. The middle east probably threatened to block oil from us if we didn't play along. Israel was not created after World War 2 because of what Hitler did. Israel was created thousands of years ago by Abraham when he and his army conquered Canaan. You can call France Scottland if you like, but the country is still France. Same as it is for Israel. You can call Israel Palestine if you want, but it's still Israel and all of the people living there from generation to generation are Israelis.

Forum List

Back