Why does obama and his surrogates continually lie about the attack on 9/11/12?

They continually say the FBI is investigating it. But they aren't and they can't. The first thing you do is secure the scene and since they have yet to set foot there why the lie? There are tons of journalists there trouncing the scene. Why the fuck haven't we secured our own property? Where is the response? We look weak and inept.

How do you know the FBI isn't investigating it? They say that? You have proof?

If you don't have the basic facts of current events how the fuck do you expect to be a fair moderator?

"The FBI team has conducted interviews of State Department and U.S. government personnel who were in Libya at the time of the attack, Townsend said, but the FBI’s request to directly question individuals who Libyan authorities have in custody was denied."
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/...azi-attack-fbi-still-investigating-from-afar/
And it sounds like it has nothing to with the White House why the crime scene hasn't been secured.

"The FBI team has conducted interviews of State Department and U.S. government personnel who were in Libya at the time of the attack, Townsend said, but the FBI’s request to directly question individuals who Libyan authorities have in custody was denied."
Sources: 15 days after Benghazi attack, FBI still not on the scene – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs
And it sounds like it has nothing to with the White House why the crime scene hasn't been secured.

They wanted to interview the people that were there? You know, the dead ones?

How's those forensics going?

They continually say the FBI is investigating it. But they aren't and they can't. The first thing you do is secure the scene and since they have yet to set foot there why the lie? There are tons of journalists there trouncing the scene. Why the fuck haven't we secured our own property? Where is the response? We look weak and inept.

If you don't have the basic facts of current events how the fuck do you expect to be a fair moderator?

The source I just posted said they have been questioning people. Is that investigating?
And why bring up me being a moderator? I am sorry that I don't pretend to know all the facts like you do.
I am also smart enough to know that FBI isn't real open about cases they are investigating.

“The senior law enforcement official I spoke to said, ‘If we get there now, it’s not clear that it will be of any use to us,’” Townsend said."

From the link I posted. And you do realize they investigate more than just the crime scene in terrorist attacks, right?
Yeah, they should have the scene secure. But one might remember this isn't a stable area.

The source I just posted said they have been questioning people. Is that investigating?
And why bring up me being a moderator? I am sorry that I don't pretend to know all the facts like you do.
I am also smart enough to know that FBI isn't real open about cases they are investigating.

“The senior law enforcement official I spoke to said, ‘If we get there now, it’s not clear that it will be of any use to us,’” Townsend said."

From the link I posted. And you do realize they investigate more than just the crime scene in terrorist attacks, right?
Yeah, they should have the scene secure. But one might remember this isn't a stable area.

One might also remember this isn't a crime scene and the FBI doesn't belong there to begin with but Obama is our current leader so whatcha gonna do?

Stop listening to Rush Limbaugh..

"The bureau declined to comment. But U.S. intelligence officials said that, despite the delay in getting into Benghazi, agencies have been able to draw intelligence from an array of sources, including news footage of the attack, intercepted phone calls and e-mails, and information from human sources recruited by the CIA."

http://m.washingtonpost.com/world/n...0cb920-fe8b-11e1-8adc-499661afe377_story.html

Sure sounds like they are investigating it, but are having a hard time getting into a very unstable area.

Stop with the faux outrage it gets you no where.

One might also remember this isn't a crime scene and the FBI doesn't belong there to begin with but Obama is our current leader so whatcha gonna do?

Um okay...

1. FBI isnt investing like they claimed.
2. They claimed this is a spontaneous uprising when it wasn't.
3. They claimed this was about a video, when it wasn't.
4. They claimed it wasnt a terrorist attack when they knew it was on day one.
5. They wont explain what the Ambassador was doing in Benghazai, very hostile area, without any security with men searching for weapons.
6. They won't even address whether the ambassador was killed with the weapons the US supplied the Libyan "rebels" (which include Al Qaeda)

There are lots of things the administration is not answering and/or covering up. And they arent answering because it hurts them politically to tell the truth.

Spot on and if this were a GOP admin the press would be up in Arms about it. Screaming for answers, and peoples heads.

But all we get is stories on Romney.

You got that right.

If a Rep were in the WH the press would be screaming like stuck pigs and it would be on the LSM 24/7.

Hell. The NYT would have 8 inch letterhead on the front page for weeks screaming for answers from the administration.

Since its their pal Barry. Oh well.

fox+news+sheep.jpg

BTW, America doesn't own Egypt and Libya. We must play by their rules.

Then they don't need anymore money from us. What was it, $450,000,000 that our administration wants to send to them now????
I say don't give them another dime until they get their shit straightened out over there!
Giving money to people that hate us, really bright idea!

BTW, America doesn't own Egypt and Libya. We must play by their rules.

Then they don't need anymore money from us. What was it, $450,000,000 that our administration wants to send to them now????
I say don't give them another dime until they get their shit straightened out over there!
Giving money to people that hate us, really bright idea!

True. Every president has done it though. This insanity is not exclusive to Obama.

The FBI isn't investigating anything. The story that the area is unstable is as true as the attack being about a movie. The area is so unstable that a CNN news crew was able to waltz in and find Ambassador Steven's diary just laying around in the ashes.

obama is covering up and trying to shove this out of the way because he said that Al Quaeda was devastated when it is clearly stronger than ever. It might be even more than that, an investigation might reveal some complicity that is better left concealed.

Forum List

Back