Obama Whores the American Food stamp program to Mexican Gov't

"In his letter, Vilsack asserted that USDA does not pressure people to enroll in the program or is attempting to boost its rolls. President Obama, too, has said that “people do not come here looking for handouts.”

“We do not pressure any eligible person to accept benefits, nor is our goal to simply increase the number of program participants, but we are determined to help people in need make informed decisions about whether or not to seek assistance for which they may be eligible,” Vilsack claimed."

bsflag.gif

We should be trying to get more people off food stamps, not put more people on them. I see so many people with EBT cards when I am in line at the store its ridiculous.

We should be trying to get more people off food stamps, not put more people on them. I see so many people with EBT cards when I am in line at the store its ridiculous.

Exactly.. and the ones of us out here struggling and refusing to soak Uncle Sam are hit the hardest in higher taxes.

I try to do my grocery shopping at the end of the month because the first of the month and the few days that follow are an absolute zoo.

Exactly.. and the ones of us out here struggling and refusing to soak Uncle Sam are hit the hardest in higher taxes.

Yup, I just don't like the idea of owing someone and being on the hook for anything. The government is broke, theres no guarantee the gravy train will last.

I try to do my grocery shopping at the end of the month because the first of the month and the few days that follow are an absolute zoo.

Yup the 1st and the 15th, I usually go in the middle of the week now myself.

Every American should be outraged that we have a President pimping freebies on the taxpayer dime! It's beneath contempt. If it were his own personal money, would he do the same?? HELL NO!

Obama USDA met 30 times with Mexican gov't to promote food-stamp use among Mexican immigrants | The Daily Caller

This SLEAZE-BAG President will do anything to make more people dependent upon the government to include pimping American tax dollars to other nations..

You're one of these women who are going to wake up some day and realize the only credibility or redeeming quality you have is between your legs. And even that's pretty rancid.

Side note: Teabrains regurgitate Limbaugh/Hannity ignorance with such conviction.:confused:

...all that and I bet you can tell time to. :lol:

Forum List

Back