Why does it matter if Homosexuality is a choice or not?

Well anyway marriage means nothing now, so your kind has done it's job.

"Your kind"? What "kind" would that be, fellow Americans? Because I'm now legally married in all 50 states, your marriage means nothing? That wasn't much of a marriage.

Marriage means a great deal to most people still.
Right marriage has been redefined to mean anything. If blood relatives want to marry, sure. Oh, he is in love with his dog. Get married. Marriage once stood for something, now it's a joke. Oh by the way my marriage produced a son with out help from a 3rd person. Can yours?
Marriage still stands for the same thing
two people that love each other, want to be there for each other to share their lives, hopefully make each other happy, and yes, have a legal bond that expresses all of this to the world. God forbid they might even want to adopt an Asian child and call themselves a family, might even get a dog, but I doubt they will include the dog on their marriage license.
as far as marrying animals? pretty sure thats not in the picture, and to be honest, its this type of hyperbole from both sides on many different issues that will cause people to discount what people have to say about the ills of gay marriage.
Interesting fact, Im married, I was married before gay marriage became legal any where, I was married before the first gays got married, Im still married now even though gays are getting married. You know its really hard to believe but, my marriage has not changed one bit since gays started getting married, Ive lost no rights and nothing in my world has changed other than seeing happy couples that just a few years back had to hide their relationship. I expect I will continue living regardless of gay marriage.

On the other side of the coin, I do think that a Christian business owner (such as the baker) should have the right not to be included in gay weddings if it is really against their religion and morals. Let the public decide if they want to frequent these places of business. Sooner or later it will all work out. Can you even imagine any business turning down a mixed race couple for marriage accommodations today? hard to believe it happened in the 60s and to some extent the 70s.

bottom line, Just accept that it now is, and will be forever. Might just ease a lot of pain to go ahead and celebrate their marriages instead of letting it eat away at your ass.
As far as the issue of denial of service, I think it's the principal we are discussing. If the baker can deny service to a gay couple because he considers it an issue of morality, then why shouldn't a grocery, a doctor, a hotel, a restaurant, a landlord or any business be able to do the same. Is that what we really want, a nation where 40% of the people worry that they may be denied a meal, a place stay or any other product or service because of their race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual preference. There are many countries in the world where minorities only patronize businesses that are safe for their kind. Hopefully, that will never be the case in America.

The idea government can compel any of it's citizens into actions such as doing business with each other is an absolute abomination to liberty. This again is why you are authoritarian leftists. An actual liberal would never consider granting such an abhorrent power to government

maybe you quoted the wrong post? nobody said they were doing well, they just explained that the children were not her siblings.

Here you go, maybe you are the one who got confused on the discussion because she certainly did

Sorry captain non sequitur but you'll have to start a thread on welfare and women's reproductive choices if you want to get trounced on those issues as well.

I didn't say I was trouncing him...but trounced he has been.

You are actually eight, aren't you?

maybe you quoted the wrong post? nobody said they were doing well, they just explained that the children were not her siblings.

Here you go, maybe you are the one who got confused on the discussion because she certainly did

Sorry captain non sequitur but you'll have to start a thread on welfare and women's reproductive choices if you want to get trounced on those issues as well.
I saw that, I just don't see it in any way bragging about how well she is doing. she simply pointed out that an alternative thread to discuss your opinion might be better suited.

Trouncing him is not "in any way bragging about how well she is doing." Noted

All persons of good will should oppose any proposal to give legitimacy to adoption of children by homosexual couples. Not only does it give legitimacy to an unnatural relationship, which is the true end of the activists promoting such laws, but it places children at risk for the sake of a radical and destructive agenda.
Maybe they cou
Get a grip.
I'm not the one that will cave, you get a grip. I say five years from now, someone will marry an animal and your kind will be calling us animalphobes.

:lol: Is the sky falling where you are?

hyperbole-poems.gif
Yeah those two would be great parents parading around like that. View attachment 46069
are you saying that you cant find a picture of a male and female doing something wrong or offensive, Im sure I can dig up some crack whore pictures.
You get a picture of two guys at what appears to be a gay pride event and pretend they dress like that all the time, but you overlook the crack whore that is smoked up all the time and forgets she even has kids.
Now who would make the better parent.

( of course, I would have to be pretty smoked up to go out in public like the two guys you showed so you never know.)
Most of the queers at a parade are dressed like that and they also bring their children to it. A crack whore gets her baby taken, but you celebrate children being raised around things that go on in those parades.
I went to Baltimore pride this last weekend with some gay friends, other than some off the wall individuals in the parade, I honestly only saw one that I would have considered too far out there.
unless you consider a pride tee-shirt a problem.
How many prides have you been to? or do you just base your information on the pictures

The people that want to hate on gay people will find excuses to hate on gay people. They will try and find the "worst" examples they can so they can act like all gay people act that way while completely ignoring all of the problems straight people have with raising children.

Is hate a choice or are people just brainwashed to hate?

I saw that, I just don't see it in any way bragging about how well she is doing. she simply pointed out that an alternative thread to discuss your opinion might be better suited.

No its not. Its telling him that he is wrong and she would be happy to correct him in a thread devoted to that. How is it telling him how well she is doing? I was not able to pick up anything about her work or financial status, her marital status, nothing, not even if she is perfectly toned or obese.

The people that want to hate on gay people will find excuses to hate on gay people. They will try and find the "worst" examples they can so they can act like all gay people act that way while completely ignoring all of the problems straight people have with raising children.

Who is to say they are not born that way.

Yeah, their hate may not even be their fault!

Welcome to the party of personal responsibility.

No its not. Its telling him that he is wrong and she would be happy to correct him in a thread devoted to that. How is it telling him how well she is doing? I was not able to pick up anything about her work or financial status, her marital status, nothing, not even if she is perfectly toned or obese.

Saying she is trouncing him is not bragging how well she's doing, you already told me that and I noted it with all due consideration deserving of your bizarre claim

Can't discuss the topic can you?

Yeah, their hate may not even be their fault!

Welcome to the party of personal responsibility.
If you can be born gay, I see no reason that one cant be born to dislike gays. Some dogs will turn and bite another dog for sniffing his butt, its natural for animals to hate different things.

Why do you need to deflect from topics by saying stupid shit like that you're trouncing them?

Why do you need to deflect from topics by saying stupid shit like that you're trouncing them?
I agree, we should all stay on topic by commenting that animal marriage is next up.
Didnt see you arguing that point.
Its ok, you can climb out of your closet any time now. Gay is now finally being recognized and accepted by civilized humans.

I agree, we should all stay on topic by commenting that animal marriage is next up.
Didnt see you arguing that point.
Its ok, you can climb out of your closet any time now. Gay is now finally being recognized and accepted by civilized humans.

I actually think straights and gays should be treated the same. I oppose all government marriage, Sparky. You can stay in the closet

Why aren't you calling out the anti gay bigot that was trying to take it off topic in the first place?

I said he's being trounced, not that I'm doing it. MaryPatriot and WorldWatcher were doing a fine job of it.

"Your kind"? What "kind" would that be, fellow Americans? Because I'm now legally married in all 50 states, your marriage means nothing? That wasn't much of a marriage.

Right marriage has been redefined to mean anything.

Nope, not redefined at all. Marriage still means the same exact thing, it just means it to gay couples too.
If blood relatives want to marry, sure.

Blood relatives could already marry in some states. 1st cousins can marry. That was way before June 26th.
Oh, he is in love with his dog. Get married.

When was that ruling Captain Hyperbole?
Marriage once stood for something, now it's a joke.
Marriage still does. Don't blame gays because you have a bad marriage. My marriage to my partner of 20 years means a great deal to us. It's not affected by your failed marriage at all.
Oh by the way my marriage produced a son with out help from a 3rd person. Can yours?

Nope, but neither can millions of straight Americans that use assisted reproductive technology. I still have two gorgeous children that are legally and, more importantly, emotionally, the children of my wife and I. (I also had three babies for a gay male couple as a gestational surrogate) Can you do that? :lol:
Well congratulations you sacrificing three of your siblings for a social experiment. You know the liberal experiment with welfare turned out so well. Also abortion hasn't been a positive influence on society. In 1973 abortion wouldn't of become legal if it was known what liberals are doing today with unborn babies. So far liberal experiments has been a failure. So congratulations!
Liberal experiment?
are you really that ignorant to insult another person on that level? Maybe you should see how that "experiment" is going before putting it down. I personally know some hetero couples that I wouldn't trust my dog to, but you sound as if you would rather have a baby placed with them instead of what most likely is a loving home. Consider this, at this point in time when people are looking at kids raised by gay couples, do you think that gay couples would take any chance with those children that could show negative results to be used by people that think its wrong?
The only downside I see is that the child might get some bullying in school because of it, but the same could be said by single parent kids, adopted kids, kids of alcoholics or drug addicts.
We will see in the next generation. Kids are already screwed up as it is. Why experiment with them even more?

Huh?

This doesn't make sense. If "kids are already screwed up as it is" wouldn't that lead one to believe something is broken already? If kids are screwed up as it is, they're screwed up because they're straight parents screwed them up. People are flawed, ALL people, and all parents fail their children in some way or another neither gender nor sexual orientation have a damn thing to do with it.

Furthermore, there are plenty of examples of children who were raised by homosexual parents who are wonderful members of society now as adults. Respectfully, get your head out of your ass. Same sex couples have just as much ability to raise outstanding members of society as heterosexual couples.

Zach Wahls is a perfect example:

Last edited:

Right marriage has been redefined to mean anything. If blood relatives want to marry, sure. Oh, he is in love with his dog. Get married. Marriage once stood for something, now it's a joke. Oh by the way my marriage produced a son with out help from a 3rd person. Can yours?
two people that love each other, want to be there for each other to share their lives, hopefully make each other happy, and yes, have a legal bond that expresses all of this to the world. God forbid they might even want to adopt an Asian child and call themselves a family, might even get a dog, but I doubt they will include the dog on their marriage license.
as far as marrying animals? pretty sure thats not in the picture, and to be honest, its this type of hyperbole from both sides on many different issues that will cause people to discount what people have to say about the ills of gay marriage.
Interesting fact, Im married, I was married before gay marriage became legal any where, I was married before the first gays got married, Im still married now even though gays are getting married. You know its really hard to believe but, my marriage has not changed one bit since gays started getting married, Ive lost no rights and nothing in my world has changed other than seeing happy couples that just a few years back had to hide their relationship. I expect I will continue living regardless of gay marriage.

On the other side of the coin, I do think that a Christian business owner (such as the baker) should have the right not to be included in gay weddings if it is really against their religion and morals. Let the public decide if they want to frequent these places of business. Sooner or later it will all work out. Can you even imagine any business turning down a mixed race couple for marriage accommodations today? hard to believe it happened in the 60s and to some extent the 70s.

bottom line, Just accept that it now is, and will be forever. Might just ease a lot of pain to go ahead and celebrate their marriages instead of letting it eat away at your ass.
Just wait the world is getting sick. There will be a push for marrying animals and liberals will cave on it. If it will get them votes.

Get a grip.
I'm not the one that will cave, you get a grip. I say five years from now, someone will marry an animal and your kind will be calling us animalphobes.

Then again- you say all sorts of stupid stuff.

The only one who appears to be pushing for marrying animal are you and your fellow travellers.

Just wait the world is getting sick. There will be a push for marrying animals and liberals will cave on it. If it will get them votes.

Get a grip.

Then again- you say all sorts of stupid stuff.

The only one who appears to be pushing for marrying animal are you and your fellow travellers.

I dunno....after enduring divorce proceedings once in my lifetime....a dog wouldn't have been a bad alternative. LOL

All persons of good will should oppose any proposal to give legitimacy to adoption of children by homosexual couples. Not only does it give legitimacy to an unnatural relationship, which is the true end of the activists promoting such laws, but it places children at risk for the sake of a radical and destructive agenda.
Maybe they cou

Get a grip.

:lol: Is the sky falling where you are?

hyperbole-poems.gif
Yeah those two would be great parents parading around like that. View attachment 46069

As would these folks....

images

How about in the alternative all persons of goodwill oppose any proposal to give legitimacy to bigots like yourself by allowing you to adopt children?

Clearly you don't care about the children abandoned by their heterosexual parents- 100,000 children at any time are awaiting adoption in the United States. 33,000 of them will wait 3 or more years to be adopted.

You prefer that those children never have parents- rather than have parents who are homosexuals. You would prefer that these kids age out of the system and be dumped onto the streets rather than have parents who are homosexuals.

We should be keeping kids away from you.

Forum List

Back