Why Does Evolutionary Science Only Believe In Things In Which There Is No Evidence?

First off, you're completely wrong about no transitional fossils. EVERY fossil is transitional. Geologists measure time in many ways and they do NOT contradict.

If you really believe God is above nature why do you limit his options for time travel? If he made space and time, I'd certainly think he can make time travel possible. He has given us the ability to do lots of things previously thought impossible, going to the moon for example, so why is time travel so different?

Fossils are just fossils and show where some animal died. None of it is transitional. You just believe anything they tell you so you can follow Hollywood values of drugs, hedonism and homosexuality.

Our spirit or life force is evidence of God. Man can't recreate it nor bring back the dead despite all the zombie movies you've seen.

And I explained in the OP, God didn't allow for time travel back in time. He did allow for time travel into the future as the video explained. Time travel into the past is verboten. This is because God knows each person has an appointed time of death (Hebrews 9:27). You should have been able to figure out that if humans were able to go back in time, then they can change their time of death.

Thus, NASA comes up with some imaginary explanation of how this could be done. There isn't evidence for any of it just like macroevolution, aliens and multiverses.

atheism.jpg

I've already explained that even nothing has something in it. Charged particles coming in and out of existence. This happened in black empty space. So there never is really "nothing"

Unfortunately, the biggest thing is what it doesn't tell us. We still don't know if the universe is finite or infinite. If we could measure its curvature, we could know that we're in a finite universe, and get a sense of what its actual true size is, out beyond the observable universe we can measure.

We know that the volume of the universe is at least 100 times more than we can observe. At least. If the flatness error bars get brought down, the minimum size of the universe goes up.

And remember, an infinite universe is still on the table.

Another thing this does, is that it actually causes a problem for the original Big Bang theory, requiring the development of a theory like inflation.

Since the universe is flat now, it must have been flat in the past, when the universe was an incredibly dense singularity. And for it to maintain this level of flatness over 13.8 billion years of expansion, in kind of amazing.

In fact, astronomers estimate that the universe must have been flat to 1 part within 1×1057 parts.

Which seems like an insane coincidence. The development of inflation, however, solves this, by expanding the universe an incomprehensible amount moments after the Big Bang. Pre and post inflation universes can have vastly different levels of curvature.

In the olden days, cosmologists used to say that the flatness of the universe had implications for its future. If the universe was curved where you could complete a full journey with less than four turns, that meant it was closed and destined to collapse in on itself.

blablabla. Point is, we are finding things out that lead us to believe we are just one of many universes. Deal with it.

First off, you're completely wrong about no transitional fossils. EVERY fossil is transitional.

Fossils are just fossils and show where some animal died. None of it is transitional.
Completely wrong! I know because I'm a transitional fossil. I'm old, I just haven't been turned to stone, yet. More to the point, I'm transitional between my parents and my kids. The changes are slight since there is little selection pressure on my family, but if we were bacteria and someone put an anti-biotic into our environment, the generations might be noticeably different.

It starts with the theory of evolution in biology. Just because microevolution happens and both sides agree, it does not lead to macroevolution of change via mutation such as humans from monkeys and birds from dinosaurs. We just do not have the transitional fossil evidence for it. Moreover, there is contradiction in terms of how long-time was calculated using radiometric dating.

One of the latest that I read was that NASA believes that one day we will be able to time travel. We already are able to travel forward in time, but we cannot travel back in time. This is impossible as God has made it so that we will not be able to travel back in time. The Bible does not directly address the idea of time travel because such science fiction did not exist in ancient times. What Scripture indicates is that each person has an appointed time of death (Hebrews 9:27) and that this is known by God before they happen (Jeremiah 1:5, Acts 17:26). This would be possible if God existed in a higher dimension beyond spacetime. He would be able to read what happened to so-and-so as if he were reading a history book. We've already have seen space and time expand until we reach our end. It's just that our time has not caught up to that point yet. As we continue to read the Bible, it often speaks of events occurring according to God's timetable (Genesis 21:1; John 7:8, 1 Timothy 2:6). This runs counter to the idea of people changing historical events through time travel going back in time.

That said, this is what NASA states:
"General relativity also provides scenarios that could allow travelers to go back in time, according to NASA. The equations, however, might be difficult to physically achieve.

One possibility could be to go faster than light, which travels at 186,282 miles per second (299,792 kilometers per second) in a vacuum. Einstein's equations, though, show that an object at the speed of light would have both infinite mass and a length of 0. This appears to be physically impossible, although some scientists have extended his equations and said it might be done.

A linked possibility, NASA stated, would be to create "wormholes" between points in space-time. While Einstein's equations provide for them, they would collapse very quickly and would only be suitable for very small particles. Also, scientists haven't actually observed these wormholes yet. Also, the technology needed to create a wormhole is far beyond anything we have today."

Time Travel: Theories, Paradoxes & Possibilities

Here is how we travel into the future which we can do on a limited basis today (skip to 7:33)..

No proof? You mean like fossils? And DNA?

Chicken grows face of dinosaur

You can’t grow feathers on humans because humans in all their long evolutionary path never had feathers. But birds were dinosaurs so they can unlock genetic information and give them what they had millions of years ago in the past. How do we know? They did it.

First off, you're completely wrong about no transitional fossils. EVERY fossil is transitional. Geologists measure time in many ways and they do NOT contradict.

If you really believe God is above nature why do you limit his options for time travel? If he made space and time, I'd certainly think he can make time travel possible. He has given us the ability to do lots of things previously thought impossible, going to the moon for example, so why is time travel so different?

Fossils are just fossils and show where some animal died. None of it is transitional. You just believe anything they tell you so you can follow Hollywood values of drugs, hedonism and homosexuality.

Our spirit or life force is evidence of God. Man can't recreate it nor bring back the dead despite all the zombie movies you've seen.

And I explained in the OP, God didn't allow for time travel back in time. He did allow for time travel into the future as the video explained. Time travel into the past is verboten. This is because God knows each person has an appointed time of death (Hebrews 9:27). You should have been able to figure out that if humans were able to go back in time, then they can change their time of death.

Thus, NASA comes up with some imaginary explanation of how this could be done. There isn't evidence for any of it just like macroevolution, aliens and multiverses.

Vestigial bones are what, the gods way of showing they have a sense of humor?

Is the OP poster implying that religious texts reflect evidence?
He thinks scientists believe humans came from monkeys?
I hope he is not a teacher!

We have creation science and it is being taught in public schools in some states. We always had it, but around the 1850s evolution tried to take it out of the school curriculum and it gained momentum. Humans were created. They didn't evolve. One of the transitions is from tailed to tailless monkeys. We're supposed to have vestigial tails. However, this is all imaginary BS made up by secular or atheist scientists.
As already correctly noted: there is ample objective evidence of the fact of evolution.

We have creation science and it is being taught in public schools in some states. We always had it, but around the 1850s evolution tried to take it out of the school curriculum and it gained momentum. Humans were created. They didn't evolve. One of the transitions is from tailed to tailless monkeys. We're supposed to have vestigial tails. However, this is all imaginary BS made up by secular or atheist scientists.

Firstly, you don't have creation science because that is a phony label for christian fundamentalism. Your fundamentalist ministries do no science. Secondly, you might be surprised to find that science, and the tools used by science have become vastly more sophisticated and exacting since 1850. While you would like to vilify the advancements in science since the 1850's, and while those advancements and discoveries have obviously had an impact in terms of displacing bible myths and superstitions, you simply can't expect to drag the western world backwards with you.

Evolution happens
It is an undeniable fact

Simple creatures evolved into more complex creatures. Biological, Fossil, Geological and DNA evidence confirms it

It starts with the theory of evolution in biology. Just because microevolution happens and both sides agree, it does not lead to macroevolution of change via mutation such as humans from monkeys and birds from dinosaurs. We just do not have the transitional fossil evidence for it. Moreover, there is contradiction in terms of how long-time was calculated using radiometric dating.

One of the latest that I read was that NASA believes that one day we will be able to time travel. We already are able to travel forward in time, but we cannot travel back in time. This is impossible as God has made it so that we will not be able to travel back in time. The Bible does not directly address the idea of time travel because such science fiction did not exist in ancient times. What Scripture indicates is that each person has an appointed time of death (Hebrews 9:27) and that this is known by God before they happen (Jeremiah 1:5, Acts 17:26). This would be possible if God existed in a higher dimension beyond spacetime. He would be able to read what happened to so-and-so as if he were reading a history book. We've already have seen space and time expand until we reach our end. It's just that our time has not caught up to that point yet. As we continue to read the Bible, it often speaks of events occurring according to God's timetable (Genesis 21:1; John 7:8, 1 Timothy 2:6). This runs counter to the idea of people changing historical events through time travel going back in time.

"General relativity also provides scenarios that could allow travelers to go back in time, according to NASA. The equations, however, might be difficult to physically achieve.

One possibility could be to go faster than light, which travels at 186,282 miles per second (299,792 kilometers per second) in a vacuum. Einstein's equations, though, show that an object at the speed of light would have both infinite mass and a length of 0. This appears to be physically impossible, although some scientists have extended his equations and said it might be done.

A linked possibility, NASA stated, would be to create "wormholes" between points in space-time. While Einstein's equations provide for them, they would collapse very quickly and would only be suitable for very small particles. Also, scientists haven't actually observed these wormholes yet. Also, the technology needed to create a wormhole is far beyond anything we have today."

Here is how we travel into the future which we can do on a limited basis today (skip to 7:33)..

Why do religious people?

there is no evidence of god

Charged particles coming in and out of existence. This happened in black empty space. So there never is really "nothing"

Do you have any evidence for this? We know that this would break the law of conservation of energy. Otherwise, it's all "faith-based" myths based on science fiction.

Why do religious people?

there is no evidence of god

We have the Bible. What's in it is evidence for God. One can take just the science parts and we find that the scientific method backs up the Bible.

OTOH, there is no evidence of evolution. The scientific method does not back it up.

First off, you're completely wrong about no transitional fossils. EVERY fossil is transitional.

Fossils are just fossils and show where some animal died. None of it is transitional.
Completely wrong! I know because I'm a transitional fossil. I'm old, I just haven't been turned to stone, yet. More to the point, I'm transitional between my parents and my kids. The changes are slight since there is little selection pressure on my family, but if we were bacteria and someone put an anti-biotic into our environment, the generations might be noticeably different.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Do you even know what a fossil is?

No proof? You mean like fossils? And DNA?

Chicken grows face of dinosaur

You can’t grow feathers on humans because humans in all their long evolutionary path never had feathers. But birds were dinosaurs so they can unlock genetic information and give them what they had millions of years ago in the past. How do we know? They did it.

The evidence is that we found soft tissue in the bones of these hundreds of millions of years old dinosaurs. It means that they aren't that old. Probably thousands of years old.

You conveniently ignore the facts to fit Darwin's dumb theory of macroevolution of which only two has been claimed -- humans from monkeys and birds from dinosaurs. As to the chicken, they just made it an elongated beak and have sharp teeth. It isn't dinosaur teeth. It's not even alive. Furthermore, there are questions what the velociraptor looked like since they are described and drawn differently. If you get fooled this easily, then you just may be a fool.

As already correctly noted: there is ample objective evidence of the fact of evolution.

If it IS a fact, then we should all know it. The polls say most people don't believe in evolution so you lose.

Forum List

Back