Why Does Evolutionary Science Only Believe In Things In Which There Is No Evidence?

What a horrible cut and paste job abu a-fake.
IOW, you have NO real answer to TONS OF EVIDENCE.

You're a Raging Liar who refuses Honest debate and cannot respond honestly.
No to mention... a Brainwashed Mental case Cultist and GENEPISS literalist.

`

`

It was TLDR. You can't even explain what it is and what it means because you're one of the low brow internets, so why should I waste my time reading what you can't explain nor understand?

`

It was TLDR. You can't even explain what it is and what it means because you're one of the low brow internets, so why should I waste my time reading what you can't explain nor understand?

Why do the hyper-religious retreat to conspiracy theories when their tales of supernaturalism are refuted by science.

You DISHONEST Moron.
I have already explained much of it.
You WHIFFED you DISHONEST PIECE OF SHlT.
ie, my just bumped for YOU:
More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

WHERE WERE YOU MUTHAFUKKA?
The thread up for 3 weeks like many other of my individual explanations of just one element.
ANSWER IT YOU DISHONEST 12 IQ MUTHFUKKA!
YOU CAN'T.
SO YOU WHIFF/IGNORE whole threads, while ALL of us on the science/Evo side engage under your and other Moronic anti-Evo headlines.

And when I'm I'm not wasting time cutting your stupid tiny Balls off, I post on a well know High IQ society message board you'll never see.

`

Last edited:
Just for basic info: A scientific THEORY is an explanation for something that cannot be proven empirically. If it is a "good" theory, it takes into account everything that is known and observed, and it still holds. When some new fact is introduced that seems to contradict the theory, the theory and the new fact are examined, and one of a number of things may result: The theory may have to be modified to accommodate the new fact, the fact may prove to have been in error, or the theory may have to be tossed out until a better theory is found.

"Evolution" will ALWAYS be a "theory" because it cannot be observed and documented. But over the years it has had to explain a large number of facts that seemingly contradicted it. Darwin himself mentioned the EYE as a "problem" for Evolution, because there appeared to be no evolutionary process that could result in a very complex organ like the eye coming into existence through natural selection.

But we have reached the point where Evolution has gone from being a "theory" to being a "religion."

That is, when an apparently inconsistent fact comes to light, rather than re-examining the THEORY to see why it can't explain the inconvenient fact, the fact itself is castigated, along with those who brought it up, because the Theory is PRESUMED to be unassailable.

That, my friends is the difference between religion and theory.
RONG goofy.
Scientific theories are the strongest statements science can make about the universe.
Science does not have "Proofs", and no theories are 'proven.'
Only Math has "proofs".

Evolution is a theory and a Fact.
160 years and counting: an explosion of New sciences. (DNA, Isotopic dating, etc)
No contradictions in sight. Others all consistent with, or outright help confirm it.
Hundreds of thousands of Fossils all found in the correct strata.
A mere one of which could have thrown it into doubt.
Nope.

You know Nothing.
You are full of shlt, and as stupid as a Jesus Freak.
`

Last edited:

You DISHONEST Moron.
I have already explained much of it.
You WHIFFED you DISHONEST PIECE OF SHlT.
ie, my just bumped for YOU:

WHERE WERE YOU MUTHAFUKKA?
The thread up for 3 weeks like many other of my individual explanations of just one element.
ANSWER IT YOU DISHONEST 12 IQ MUTHFUKKA!
YOU CAN'T.
SO YOU WHIFF/IGNORE whole threads, while ALL of us on the science/Evo side engage under your and other Moronic anti-Evo headlines.

And when I'm I'm not wasting time cutting your stupid tiny Balls off, I post on a well know High IQ society message board you'll never see.

`

Well, explain one part you can explain and I'll show that you are wrong. I must have hit a nerve with you and you have gone ad hominem attacks on me. It goes to show that you cannot explain what these things mean or else you would have.

First off, you're completely wrong about no transitional fossils. EVERY fossil is transitional.

Fossils are just fossils and show where some animal died. None of it is transitional.
Completely wrong! I know because I'm a transitional fossil. I'm old, I just haven't been turned to stone, yet. More to the point, I'm transitional between my parents and my kids. The changes are slight since there is little selection pressure on my family, but if we were bacteria and someone put an anti-biotic into our environment, the generations might be noticeably different.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Do you even know what a fossil is?
Actually I do know a lot about what a fossil is and you saying "Fossils are just fossils" demonstrates that you do not. Yes they may show where some animal died but they do show when it died and much about it's biological history. Fossils may also reveal where and how the animal lived. In context they may reveal when the animal first appeared and when it disappeared.

Humans have access to an infinite amount of information.
The Internet, schools and universities, libraries, museums and book stores.
So in the 21st century, if you're reading this, and you still believe the earth is only 6000 years old, there's only one explanation.

giphy.gif

You're not very smart.

Why don’t you TRY reading the SAMPLE cited evidence before responding with an irrelevant comment?
I don’t think you want to read it!
Listen Beginner Boy..
I have been posting on this for years, started strings on it, and pointed AND Bumped up a sampling of one issue in it just to deal with the DISHONEST OP and Dopes like you IN this thread
ie, this
(there are others too)
You stupid male Twat, can't you see the board?

And since the OP said there is NO EVIDENCE, a Credible link with TONS of evidence would have alone be valid rebuttal.
Understand 2 digit guy?

Now it's back to a High IQ mb for me, and back to remedial ed for you 12 IQ Clown..
`

Why don't you explain it to us believers briefly or explain what is important to you?

Abu a-fake could not do it. Can you?

I think the demons will be doing that to you soon enough. And you do not qualify for any Mensa-type board. Not when you have to copy and paste stuff from an fake internet encyclopedia to make an argument. Can you explain what's important to you?

Why don't you explain it to us believers briefly or explain what is important to you?

You DISHONEST Indoctrinated Fukkhead.
You said there was NO Evidence.
I presented a credible source with TONS of evidence. (TWICE)
You stand 100% REFUTED.
Period.

Beyond that, I linked to and Bumped up a thread dealing with one very poignant aspect: anatomical Vestiges.

YOU DISHONESTLY WHIFFED AS ALWAYS.
You are Deluded and should be in an institution, and may be so already.

You have not and CANNOT Answer anything I post- just emptily/gratuitously "reply".

You are DISHONEST Trolling FILTH.

`

The “common descent” evolutionary perspective does NOT mean humans “came from monkeys”, but both species have a common DNA ancestor.
Why don’t you read a detailed summary of its concepts before criticizing it without merit?
Here is a reliable source with relevant citations:
Common descent - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Beyond that, I linked to and Bumped up a thread dealing with one very poignant aspect: anatomical Vestiges

So what about these "anatomical Vestiges?" Can you explain the article in your own words? I don't think you understood the article if you can't.

Forum List

Back