Why Does Evolutionary Science Only Believe In Things In Which There Is No Evidence?

but how is the rock layer dated???
As has been explained to you before, there are absolute dates and relative dates. Absolute dates are new to geology but they correlate well with the relative dates previously determined over centuries.
so you dont know,,,got it,,,
As I said, I know how geology works so I DO know. It is you who are ignorant of the science that does NOT know.

but how is the rock layer dated???
As has been explained to you before, there are absolute dates and relative dates. Absolute dates are new to geology but they correlate well with the relative dates previously determined over centuries.
so you dont know,,,got it,,,
As I said, I know how geology works so I DO know. It is you who are ignorant of the science that does NOT know.
maybe thats why I asked you,,,

Is the OP poster implying that religious texts reflect evidence?
He thinks scientists believe humans came from monkeys?
I hope he is not a teacher!
he doesn't know what he believes

Of course, I know what is real science and what is fake science. Both you and denmark are one who have been lied to and fooled badly. Some saps believe anything as long as they do not have to answer to Jesus. However, we all know that everyone will have to answer to Jesus for their second life. The evidence for this is in the Bible and the life of Jesus as Christ and his resurrection. OTOH, we do not even have evidence of bipedalism in monkeys/apes/chimps, but we do see that they still have the same cranial capacity as both you and denmark. I'll take that as true science because creation scientists observed monkeys like this today, and past australopithicine fossils like this, too.

The problem with the term “creation scientists” is that it is just a false label for hyper-religious loons who really have no business in science.
It’s called an oxymoron. Like jumbo shrimp.

You did say you could but never mind that. Do you know the sediment to rock process for ANY kind of rock?
no I didnt say that,,,

yes,,,
You claimed:
so show me one time that anyone observed strata layers forming over millions of yrs,,,

because I can show you how to form them in minutes,,,​

So what is the process and how long does it take?
the procces on a small scale is just take a handful of dirt/minerals and put it in a bottle of water and shake it,,,as for how long that depends on the contents of the the minerals

so show me one time that anyone observed strata layers forming over millions of yrs,,,

because I can show you how to form them in minutes,,,
So you can form a layer in minutes or a rock layer in minutes? There is a difference.

So you can form a layer in minutes, how long will it take you to form 1,000,000 layers?
where in the world are there a million layers???
Probably everywhere when you consider the fact the earth is billions of years old. Some of the layers are probably just dust from a big storm and other layers can be feet deep from an exploding volcano.

the procces on a small scale is just take a handful of dirt/minerals and put it in a bottle of water and shake it,,,as for how long that depends on the contents of the the minerals
Does that process end in the creation of a layer of sediments or a layer of rock? Hint not a rock, you can shake it up again. So what is the next step to creating a layer of sedimentary rock?

Does that process end in the creation of a layer of sediments or a layer of rock? Hint not a rock, you can shake it up again. So what is the next step to creating a layer of sedimentary rock?
time and pressure,,,

You admit you are ignorant of geology yet you somehow know that I'm wrong?
I dont know one way or the other since youre keeping it a secret,,,
See that's the beauty of science, it is out there for everyone to see for themselves. There are no secrets (except maybe nuclear weapons design and the like).

Lithification is the process that turns loose, unconsolidated sediment into solid sedimentary rock. The two main ways lithification is accomplished, are compaction and cementation. Compaction requires sediments to be deeply buried by other sediment layers. Cementation requires water to flow through the sediments and slowly deposit dissolved mineral into the sediments. Both these processes can take thousands to millions of years and we see them happening today.

time and pressure,,,
That's right. Lots of time and lots of pressure.

You admit you are ignorant of geology yet you somehow know that I'm wrong?
I dont know one way or the other since youre keeping it a secret,,,
See that's the beauty of science, it is out there for everyone to see for themselves. There are no secrets (except maybe nuclear weapons design and the like).

Lithification is the process that turns loose, unconsolidated sediment into solid sedimentary rock. The two main ways lithification is accomplished, are compaction and cementation. Compaction requires sediments to be deeply buried by other sediment layers. Cementation requires water to flow through the sediments and slowly deposit dissolved mineral into the sediments. Both these processes can take thousands to millions of years and we see them happening today.

but how do they know it takes that amount of time???

not a single person or group of people have ever observed that,,,

they once said that about coal, oil and diamonds, but today we can do all those in hours

time and pressure,,,
the question is how much time,,

time and pressure,,,
If a river deposits a few inches of sediment every year, how long will it take for it to deposit layers that are 25 miles thick? Once they are deposited how long will it take the deepest of them to be pushed to the top of a 3 mile high mountain if they rise as fast as your fingernail grows? Once there how long will it take them to erode and be redeposited as sediments again, starting the process over again. Those are the geological cycles.

time and pressure,,,
If a river deposits a few inches of sediment every year, how long will it take for it to deposit layers that are 25 miles thick? Once they are deposited how long will it take the deepest of them to be pushed to the top of a 3 mile high mountain if they rise as fast as your fingernail grows? Once there how long will it take them to erode and be redeposited as sediments again, starting the process over again. Those are the geological cycles.
OK,,,but thats not proof for billions of yrs

and you left out a lot of specifics like where it left those sediments,,,and how water deposited it 25 miles above water level
sorry but you got nothing but speculation based on flawed assumptions

Forum List

Back