Votes: 1 25.0%
  • He's bitter because he's poor and stupid

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Haters gotta hate

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Just curious about your opinions.

He's a Delman Young fan?

"As his teammates prepared Friday evening for their series opener at Yankee Stadium, Tigers outfielder Delmon Young was arraigned in a Manhattan courtroom, accused of a hate crime. Police said he used an anti-Semitic slur against four men and tackled one of them.

Young, 26, was intoxicated during an early morning physical confrontation with the men outside the Hilton New York along Sixth Avenue, Detective Joseph Cavitolo, a New York police spokesman, told the Detroit Free Press."
Delmon Young faces hate crime charge, apologizes

This is the second thread I have seen someone created a silly artificial poll for an insignificant issue, the only reason I post here is to note that, that is all. Actually, despite all that, I am an agnostic semi Semitic kinda what does it mater religious gal. Not that it matters....LIfe goes on...

Perhaps he objects to his tax dollars being spent on subsidising and protecting a religious wet dream: Israel. I could sympathise with his animosity if that were the case. Or perhaps he resents the biased message the Jew dominated media has got away with spreading for so long throughout America i.e - Israel is beyond reproach, but the neighbouring Arab states/kingdoms are animals.

Though surely this belongs in the Flame Zone? Or did you put it here because you knew he was unlikely to see it if it weren't in the Race Forum. In any case, WJ appears to have really burrowed his way under your skin.

Forum List

Back