Why do we *still* have people defending Communism?

Communism is an idea, maybe a utopian one, but still an idea, not a history. The fact that it was done badly doesn't mean it can't still be done well.
So... Do you support trying to "do it well"?
If that's what the people want, since that's what makes it work. It's a bottom-up thing, not a top-down.

Once again you are fine with tyranny of the majority. Well, unless the courts object, then it's the tyranny of the courts.
Your ilk seems to be fine with "tyranny of the majority" when it comes to gay marriage, religion, civil rights, etc. Unless the courts rule otherwise. Then they are just politicians in robes.

gay marriage - I'm against all government marriage and I think government should treat all it's citizens the same, married or single, gay or straight

religion - I am pro-choice and think prostitution, drugs, gambling and other victimless crime laws should be eliminated

civil rights, etc - Again, government should treat all it's citizens the same, not sure what you mean.

You're not having good day, are you Brillo?
Sorry, must have mistaken you for a typical Repug.

Communism is an idea, maybe a utopian one, but still an idea, not a history. The fact that it was done badly doesn't mean it can't still be done well.

HUH?

Yo Vern, Venezuela is looking for a communist tyrant who can manage the economy well and fill up the supermarket shelves

24BA41C400000578-2912175-image-a-19_1421351721280.jpg

24BA422800000578-2912175-image-a-13_1421351679270.jpg
Communism done correctly doesn't suffer that issue since the people know what they want and need, and they are responsible for making it happen.

Go teach them how to do it.

I am certain you are going to do a good job, so just buy a one way ticket.
Unlike you I believe in clearing my own house instead of trying to run the world for my benefit.

Shut the fuck up.

You won't go because you know communism is a fucked up system.

Here we are freer than Venezuela, so you can still find supermarkets full of foodstuffs.
I won't move because this is my country, not yours.

gay marriage - I'm against all government marriage and I think government should treat all it's citizens the same, married or single, gay or straight

civil rights, etc - Again, government should treat all it's citizens the same, not sure what you mean.
For the love of God, use the correct version of its/it's!
Its vs. It 8217 s - Grammar Punctuation The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Its really got you upset, doesn't it?

Its vs. It 8217 s - Grammar Punctuation The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

It's, annoying. And it makes you look even more stupid.

It's, annoying.

You don't put a comma after the "it's" in that sentence,

It's, annoying.

You do when you want a pause. Which, I did.

How stupid on a scale of 1 to grammar and spell checking the internet?

Last edited:

It's, annoying.

Well, that would mean the word is annoying, not my use of the word. You may want to Google the appropriate, use of commas

So proper English usage doesn't matter to you? Got it.

Shut the fuck up.

Here we are freer than Venezuela, so you can still find supermarkets full of foodstuffs.

The host belongs to the leaches, eh?
As far as I'm concerned, you are the leaches.

When you take our money, it's because we are leaches? You don't grasp how the leach thing works, do you?

It's, annoying.

Well, that would mean the word is annoying, not my use of the word. You may want to Google the appropriate, use of commas
I know the appropriate use, dummy.

Shut the fuck up.

The host belongs to the leaches, eh?
As far as I'm concerned, you are the leaches.

When you take our money, it's because we are leaches? You don't grasp how the leach thing works, do you?
You are leeching off of the society we built, and unfairly so.

Last edited:

To give you the serious answer, I don't make a lot of grammar mistakes. I write for a living, I'm a business guy. I make almost none when I write for real. I write so much I write in most grammar correctly the first time. When I'm writing for work I read it and spot them right away. But internet posts? I write the posts and click unless I want to go back and read what I said. If I do, I would always spot them. But when I don't, some get by. I make an effort, but I don't worry about the occasional mistake. You've read so many of my posts and you're so anal about grammar that you should already know that. This is like the second time you did that. Then I kept doing it to annoy you.

The only time I point out grammar mistakes are when people call someone stupid and they have obvious grammar mistakes in their post. Anytime I call someone stupid, I do read the post before I click...for that reason.

To give you the serious answer, I don't make a lot of grammar mistakes. I write for a living, I'm a business guy. I make almost none when I write for real. I write so much I write in most grammar correctly the first time. When I'm writing for work I read it and spot them right away. But internet posts? I write the posts and click unless I want to go back and read what I said. If I do, I would always spot them. But when I don't, some get by. I make an effort, but I don't worry about the occasional mistake. You've read so many of my posts and you're so anal about grammar that you should already know that. This is like the second time you did that. Then I kept doing it to annoy you.

The only time I point out grammar mistakes are when people call someone stupid and they have obvious grammar mistakes in their post. Anytime I call someone stupid, I do read the post before I click...for that reason.
Your rationalization is noted. How about respecting the language no matter where it is used? What a concept, eh?

Forum List

Back