Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
He knows the secrets are there, he just doesn't know what they are, right.

Obama adviser John Podesta s biggest regret Keeping America in dark about UFOs - Yahoo News

Podesta’s longtime fascination with UFOs is well-documented, as his brief political hiatus following four years as President Bill Clinton’s chief of staff freed him up to pursue his otherworldly passion.

At a 2002 press conference organized by the Coalition for Freedom of Information, Podesta spoke on the importance of disclosing government UFO investigations to the public.

“It’s time to find out what the truth really is that’s out there,” he said. “We ought to do it, really, because it’s right. We ought to do it, quite frankly, because the American people can handle the truth. And we ought to do it because it’s the law.”

UFOs and aliens as popular culture defines them are almost entirely the invention of the military. It has been one of the most successful misinformation programs ever. Just knowing the actual scope of the operation alone would be a hard secret to keep. If they ever actually came up with anything real it would be the icing on very big cake.

Podesta is right. I've seen it on X-Files. Kim Kardashian looks like an alien from outer space - but I doubt she's smart enough to pilot a flying saucer. She may have been beamed down.

If he's so concerned then he can just start talking about what he saw. But no, that wouldn't result in HUGE speaking fees would it?

He's prolly just full of sh*t.

I'm pretty sure that, if any of the stories about aliens were true, and he happened to have had the need to know required to be told about them, then he still would've had to sign a legally binding, life long NDA as standard procedure.

Podesta is right. I've seen it on X-Files. Kim Kardashian looks like an alien from outer space - but I doubt she's smart enough to pilot a flying saucer. She may have been beamed down.

Funny how you made fun of Walker for not answering a loaded question about evolution yet here is an adviser to both Clinton and Obama to which you are making fun of yet no mention of their choice of him.

If he's so concerned then he can just start talking about what he saw. But no, that wouldn't result in HUGE speaking fees would it?

He's prolly just full of sh*t.

He a democrat so if nothing we can be sure he is full of it.

Doesn't anybody think it's strange that Podesta would worry about UFO's in 2002, a year after 3,000 people were killed by jihad terrorists?

Doesn't anybody think it's strange that Podesta would worry about UFO's in 2002, a year after 3,000 people were killed by jihad terrorists?
No one died that day. They'd been replaced, by pods, that looked just them. This was all planned and executed by God's Chosen Aliens, the Interstellar Jews, who needed an advance team to start New Israel, on Planet Lox, just down the milky way from Kolob. If you dial 911 on a cell phone, while standing on one foot in front of a bagel taped to a bathroom mirror and yell Shalom three times, you'll be instantly transported through the center of the bagel to a bright and adventure-filled future.

How much information do you think the government really knows? Would there be a lot of concrete evidence or would a lot of it be speculation?

Forum List

Back