Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

We can't we never will

It has nothing to do with want

But hey why worry about raising taxes when we can just borrow more?
Sure we can

The US has a $20 Trillion GDP and net worth over $130 trillion

So you want to sell off 20 trillion worth of assets to pay the debt?

It will never happen

But tell me if the debt is no big deal why do you care if people get tax cuts? After all we can always borrow more to pay the bills

If debt is so important......sell the Statue of Liberty to the highest bidder
Fine with me. We can sell Yellowstone and Yosemite parks as well.
Criminy what a jackass... Meanwhile Your Heroes rob you blind.
How are they robbing me any worse than I was already being robbed?

We can't we never will

Sure we can

It will never happen

But tell me if the debt is no big deal why do you care if people get tax cuts? After all we can always borrow more to pay the bills

Fine with me.

I don't see why the people are forced to pay for the upkeep of statues anyway

But answer my question if debt doesn't matter why get your panties in a twist over a tax cut?
Because that tax cut is a giveaway to corrupt bloated GOP rich, dingbat. It Lasts forever for the rich while your crumbs last 6 years. And Rises in state and local taxes to make up 4 Cuts in federal aid will screw you in a couple of years...

You don't realize that millions of small businesses that operate under LLC, S cor or sole proprietor designations got a huge break do you?

Look up section 199 A of the new tax laws and learn about the break given to millions of middle class business owners

Sure we can

It will never happen

Fine with me.

But answer my question if debt doesn't matter why get your panties in a twist over a tax cut?
Because that tax cut is a giveaway to corrupt bloated GOP rich, dingbat. It Lasts forever for the rich while your crumbs last 6 years. And Rises in state and local taxes to make up 4 Cuts in federal aid will screw you in a couple of years...

You don't realize that millions of small businesses that operate under LLC, S cor or sole proprietor designations got a huge break do you?

Look up section 199 A of the new tax laws and learn about the break given to millions of middle class business owners
Why are you attempting to rationalize to a moron who wants to pay more taxes

We don’t want to
We can't we never will

Sure we can

It will never happen

Fine with me.

Why?

Because supply side economics “starves the beast”
First you cut taxes and pound your chest about how great you are. Then, when someone proposes social services, infrastructure improvements, healthcare, education funding.....they say......We can’t afford it

We don’t want to
We can't we never will

Sure we can

Only a Stalinist douchebag would look approvingly at the net worth of all Americans as something for the government to confiscate.
I'm reading a book about the rise of Hitler and the end of democracy in Weimar
One of their big strategies was calling everyone left of far-right communists. They'd be proud of your total brain-washed idiocy.
The currently favored tactic of the left is to call anyone to the right of Nazi Pelosi an "extremist."
You are an extremist

We can't we never will

Sure we can

It will never happen

Fine with me.

Why?

First you cut taxes and pound your chest about how great you are. Then, when someone proposes social services, infrastructure improvements, healthcare, education funding.....they say......We can’t afford it
But debt doesn't matter so all we have to do is borrow more to pay for all the stuff you want.

We can't we never will

Sure we can

It will never happen

Fine with me.

Why?

That's right. Why do you imagine we would want to pour more money down the welfare sewer? If the economy grows fast enough, all your welfare spending will be unnecessary.

We can't we never will

Sure we can

Only a Stalinist douchebag would look approvingly at the net worth of all Americans as something for the government to confiscate.
I'm reading a book about the rise of Hitler and the end of democracy in Weimar
One of their big strategies was calling everyone left of far-right communists. They'd be proud of your total brain-washed idiocy.
The currently favored tactic of the left is to call anyone to the right of Nazi Pelosi an "extremist."
You are an extremist
Your kind called John Boehner an "extremist."

I get screwed by the Democrat voting welfare queens every year when I pay taxes on money that I earned but yet those assholes get it.

Disgusting isn't it?
Welfare is a gigantic pain in the ass, nobody wants to be on it. Most of the things you dupes want welfare to do it already is. Screening and testing for drugs, work 4 benefits, applying for work, Etc. The GOP giveaway to the rich is the problem, dumbass Dupes...
what is the giveaway to the Rich Democrats?
The same.
the same what? I think you're still confused how the money is actually dispersed in the US. See, the rich make money and then the government takes it and hands it to welfare lazy people. Now you show me where the government hands the rich money and I'll enjoy the wait.
If you count all taxes the rich are taxed at the same rate as the middle class and basically get all the new wealth. Takes a lot of cuts and services for the rest.
dude, do you even understand math? I mean really are you truly that stupid. sorry, it's just so apparent you are. 20% of 50,000 is how much? here's the answer, it's 10,000. 20% of 500,000 is how much? here's the answer is 100,000. so guess what, the rich dudes pay ten times the amount a middle class person does. why is that wrong exactly? You won't answer cause you're to much of a parrot and can't think for yourself.

Liberals are so damn stupid they think bigger government is better government.

The assholes want higher taxes to pay for it, providing they are not the ones having to pay the taxes. They are greedy selfish little bastards like that.

Conservatives are so stupid that when a conservative politician says that liberals want 'bigger government', they believe them.

Nope, liberals don't particularly want 'bigger government'.

But one thing is for sure, 'tax and spend' is a whole lot smarter than 'not tax and spend'.
If they don't want bigger government, then why do they always call for spending increases?

If the GOP doesn't want bigger government, why do they always call for more spending increases?
Government spending grows under the GOP just as much as under the Dems. At least the Dems don't take their constituents for fools. Can't say the same for the GOP dups!
we all agree with you on that.

Debt has nothing to do with it

We are comfortable with our level of debt because we are capable of paying it
No we're not.

We will never pay off the debt
We don’t want to
We can't we never will

Sure we can

It will never happen

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

We can't we never will

Sure we can

It will never happen

Fine with me.

so you don't think there are rich demolosers? dude again, you can't be that fking stupid. you just can't

It will never happen

Fine with me.

Like all Democrats, I want the rich to pay more like their fair share, super dupe, and the rest to Pay less. Another brainwashed functional moron...

Welfare is a gigantic pain in the ass, nobody wants to be on it. Most of the things you dupes want welfare to do it already is. Screening and testing for drugs, work 4 benefits, applying for work, Etc. The GOP giveaway to the rich is the problem, dumbass Dupes...
what is the giveaway to the Rich Democrats?
The same.
the same what? I think you're still confused how the money is actually dispersed in the US. See, the rich make money and then the government takes it and hands it to welfare lazy people. Now you show me where the government hands the rich money and I'll enjoy the wait.
If you count all taxes the rich are taxed at the same rate as the middle class and basically get all the new wealth. Takes a lot of cuts and services for the rest.
dude, do you even understand math? I mean really are you truly that stupid. sorry, it's just so apparent you are. 20% of 50,000 is how much? here's the answer, it's 10,000. 20% of 500,000 is how much? here's the answer is 100,000. so guess what, the rich dudes pay ten times the amount a middle class person does. why is that wrong exactly? You won't answer cause you're to much of a parrot and can't think for yourself.
If you count all taxes and fees, everybody is paying 20 to 30% of income, with all the new wealth going to the richest, and the middle class and the country going to hell, silly doop.

Sure we can

It will never happen

Fine with me.

so you don't think there are rich demolosers? dude again, you can't be that fking stupid. you just can't
Of course there are, dumbass s*******, and they want to pay more for the good of the country.

Fine with me.

Like all Democrats, I want the rich to pay more like their fair share, super dupe, and the rest to Pay less. Another brainwashed functional moron...
How much is their "fair share," douchebag?

It will never happen

Fine with me.

Of course there are, dumbass s*******, and they want to pay more for the good of the country.
In other words, they are stupid. If they want to pay more, who's stopping them?

Fine with me.

Quite a bit more, ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich... It's not rocket science.

Fine with me.

In other words, they are stupid. If they want to pay more, who's stopping them?
They want the greedy a******GOP rich to pay more too duh.

Quite a bit more, ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich... It's not rocket science.
That's all you douchebags ever say: "more." Why should the rich pay a larger percentage than deadbeats like you? They certain don't receive more benefits.

Forum List

Back