Question for the left

Trump hasn't visited U.S. troops in the Middle East

There's a high rated post on Reddit right now linking to that article. The comments are full of people talking a lot of shit about Trump. My question is are you seriously bothered by this? This is some petty outrage in my opinion.

I'm with you on this.

I'm usually more happy when the president stays away from the military and the military stays away from the president.

There's a high rated post on Reddit right now linking to that article. The comments are full of people talking a lot of shit about Trump. My question is are you seriously bothered by this? This is some petty outrage in my opinion.

I'm with you on this.

I'm usually more happy when the president stays away from the military and the military stays away from the president.

I don't think the president needs to go personally visit the troops in any particular location, but he is the commander in chief. He shouldn't "stay away" from the military he's in charge of. :)

I'm with you on this.

I don't think the president needs to go personally visit the troops in any particular location, but he is the commander in chief. He shouldn't "stay away" from the military he's in charge of. :)

fair enough....but the troops should NEVER be used for photo ops unless that trooper is getting an award her/himself and is the center of attention. That is why I'm against this upcoming parade.

Trump leave his country club to go somewhere dangerous ?

never - hes a chickenchite

Why should Trump visit troops in the Middle East? Most in the military support him b/c of GOP military nonsense, and he couldn't give a lesser shit about them. For Trump, it's a lose/lose situation.

Actually, your thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Comments made on an internet site are ‘representative’ of no one, including ‘the left.’

Trump should not put himself at risk for a photo op. It's not his life anymore, he's Commander in Chief.

Actually, your thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Comments made on an internet site are ‘representative’ of no one, including ‘the left.’

A lot of left wing people get their news from Reddit. It's a very large website. I didn't say it represents everybody, but clearly left wing people can find reason to be outraged over the article. This thread was directed at them.

Forum List

Back