Why do so many atheists oppose the death penalty...

The death penalty makes the US barbaric
Tearing the limbs off of babies makes the US barbaric.

And changing the topic makes you an ass. Well, actually, your personality makes you an ass. But you do seem proud of the fact.
Life and taking it are the same topic, especially when it's your choice to defend murderes and not the innocent.

You really are an ignorant ass. I am not defending murderers. And I have not discussed abortion.

I want murderers rotting behind bars. As for innocents, simply posting on a political website isn't defending anything. It is an egotistical show of your own ignorance. It is spouting hatred while you allow things to happen. Claiming to be right while you do nothing is hypocritical and laughable.

What I have or have not actually done is none of your fucking business. Or can you grasp such a thing from your myopic view with your head up your own ass?

You are the one defending taking lives and wanting them the opportunity to murder again.

Not even close. I am the one advocating for Life Without Parole, and safer conditions for the guards. 2 weeks on Death Row? How many innocent people will you execute?
Innocents like the babies you love to slaughter?

Do I? Are you now pretending to know my opinion on the subject?

No, you don't know a damned thing about my opinions on the subject. So spare me the bullshit.
Anyone unwilling to ever make a post about baby butchering is 100% for it, dufus.

Anyone who doesn't make a post about the abortion topic simply doesn't want to discuss it, dumbass.
Anyone who doesnt take a stand on anorton is happy with babies having their limbs torn off.

The death penalty makes the US barbaric
Tearing the limbs off of babies makes the US barbaric.

And changing the topic makes you an ass. Well, actually, your personality makes you an ass. But you do seem proud of the fact.
Life and taking it are the same topic, especially when it's your choice to defend murderes and not the innocent.

You really are an ignorant ass. I am not defending murderers. And I have not discussed abortion.

I want murderers rotting behind bars. As for innocents, simply posting on a political website isn't defending anything. It is an egotistical show of your own ignorance. It is spouting hatred while you allow things to happen. Claiming to be right while you do nothing is hypocritical and laughable.

What I have or have not actually done is none of your fucking business. Or can you grasp such a thing from your myopic view with your head up your own ass?
You want murderers having meals at the same time as victims families are and watching the same tv shows.

Not even close. I am the one advocating for Life Without Parole, and safer conditions for the guards. 2 weeks on Death Row? How many innocent people will you execute?

No, you don't know a damned thing about my opinions on the subject. So spare me the bullshit.
Anyone unwilling to ever make a post about baby butchering is 100% for it, dufus.

Anyone who doesn't make a post about the abortion topic simply doesn't want to discuss it, dumbass.
Anyone who doesnt take a stand on anorton is happy with babies having their limbs torn off.

Isn't that like saying that anyone who doesn't take a stand against all war in every circumstance is happy with babies having their limbs blown off?

Idiot! You are making baby Jesus cry.

Isn't that like saying that anyone who doesn't take a stand against all war in every circumstance is happy with babies having their limbs blown off?

Thanks for displaying what a dishonest idiot you are.
But you're only telling us something we already know.
Now go tell your mommy you need to clean your room.

Thanks for displaying what a dishonest idiot you are.
But you're only telling us something we already know.
Now go tell your mommy you need to clean your room.

What the hell was that? lol...

You have no right to judge the issue of abortion.

You solemnly and openly eat Jesus , over and over again, and joyfully celebrate his death openly, over and over again, while singing songs and sending presents to each other every other high holiday, You call it your religion, even a holy obligation to brazenly defy the law of God, condemn, slander, and persecute everyone who disagrees or has the audacity to point out your hypocrisy and actually expect to be rewarded by God with eternal life after you die for doing what is wrong for your entire life as if there was nothing insane about that...

How is someone supposed to believe that you give a shit about anything?

Last edited:

Oh, now I have taken no stand? Reading comprehension is not your forte, is it? I said I won't discuss it. Never said I don't take a stand.

So you acknowledge your position ends up getting good people murdered, and you're fine with it.

Not what I said at all. Are you saying that people convicted of capital crimes are the ONLY ones in a prison who would kill a guard?

Also, there are ways their jobs could be made more safe. But For Profit prisons won't spend the money.
People serving life with no chance of parole have zero incentive for good behavior.

And people on death row do?
Death Row should be a two week trip.

YOu are a bloodthirsty little bastard, aren't you?

No. We need better and safer facilities to keep these people off the streets. Thats all.
Oh looky, yet again.
More murderers released early by Democrats.

Governor commutes life sentence for woman convicted in Fresno County murder case

https://nypost.com/2018/03/30/1984-palm-sunday-massacre-killer-quietly-freed-from-prison/

Not what I said at all. Are you saying that people convicted of capital crimes are the ONLY ones in a prison who would kill a guard?

Also, there are ways their jobs could be made more safe. But For Profit prisons won't spend the money.
People serving life with no chance of parole have zero incentive for good behavior.

No. We need better and safer facilities to keep these people off the streets. Thats all.
Oh looky, yet again.

Governor commutes life sentence for woman convicted in Fresno County murder case

https://nypost.com/2018/03/30/1984-palm-sunday-massacre-killer-quietly-freed-from-prison/

And the Gov. could have pardoned her if she was on death row too.

Oh looky, yet again.

So people sentenced to life are getting freed left and right.
And statisticly half will commit another crime, maybe murder again.

Yep, time for death row to be emptied and the executions conducted.

Oh looky, yet again.

And statisticly half will commit another crime, maybe murder again.

Yep, time for death row to be emptied and the executions conducted.

Rate of false conviction of criminal defendants who are sentenced to death
According to the study linked above, as many as 1 in 25 people on death row may be innocent. But sure, rush to execute them and you won't have to worry about it.

Jailed but Innocent: Record Number of People Exonerated in 2015
"A record-breaking number of people were exonerated in 2015 — freed after serving time in American prisons for crimes they did not commit.

In all, 149 people spent an average of 15 years in prison before being cleared last year, according to a new report (.pdf) out Wednesday from the National Registry of Exonerations, a project at the University of Michigan Law School.

The convictions ranged from lower level offenses, such as 47 drug crimes, to major felonies, including 54 murder convictions that were overturned. Five of the convicts were awaiting execution, and were saved last year when courts ruled they didn't belong in the prison in the first place."

Go to this page: Executed But Possibly Innocent | Death Penalty Information Center
They list 15 specific cases in which the man executed was very likely to be innocent. In some cases it was gross incompetence or outright corruption that saw these men murdered by the state.

Here is an example:
"David Spence Texas Conviction: 1984, Executed: 1997
Spence was charged with murdering three teenagers in 1982. He was allegedly hired by a convenience store owner to kill another girl, and killed these victims by mistake. The convenience store owner, Muneer Deeb, was originally convicted and sentenced to death, but then was acquitted at a re-trial. The police lieutenant who supervised the investigation of Spence, Marvin Horton, later concluded: "I do not think David Spence committed this crime." Ramon Salinas, the homicide detective who actually conducted the investigation, said: "My opinion is that David Spence was innocent. Nothing from the investigation ever led us to any evidence that he was involved." No physical evidence connected Spence to the crime. The case against Spence was pursued by a zealous narcotics cop who relied on testimony of prison inmates who were granted favors in return for testimony."

I oppose the death penalty. I think killing someone is wrong, unless it is in self defense or defnse of another life.

And given the number of sentences that have been reversed, the amount of corruption in the justice system and the unreliable nature of the typical witness, I don't believe you can be 100% sure you got the right person.

And I am not a liberal.
I think we would solve a lot of problems if we executed the weak, the Genetec freaks of natures, the sick, and the poor without jobs.

I oppose the death penalty. I think killing someone is wrong, unless it is in self defense or defnse of another life.

And given the number of sentences that have been reversed, the amount of corruption in the justice system and the unreliable nature of the typical witness, I don't believe you can be 100% sure you got the right person.

And I am not a liberal.
I think we would solve a lot of problems if we executed the weak, the Genetec freaks of natures, the sick, and the poor without jobs.

I think that would solve nothing except any illusion that we are a free nation with any sort of civilized behavior.

And I am not a liberal.
So you are saying George Bernard Shaw is your hero?

Did you read the articles?

The first one, the woman was merely there (she didn't kill anyone) and got 27 years for just being at the wrong place.

The other one, the guy served 33 years of a 50 year sentence, which is enough to be released with good behavior.

But, shit, conseravatives don't want to follow rule of law, they want to follow their "Feelings'.

Haha...yes:, left and right, all over the place....sure

Listen to you freak...."time to execute them all"...what the fuck is wrong with your brain? Someone should kick you right in the taco idiot.

Haha...yes:, left and right, all over the place....sure

Listen to you freak...."time to execute them all"...what the fuck is wrong with your brain? Someone should kick you right in the taco idiot.
I'm shocked.
A leftist siding with mass murderers.
Really shocked.
Said no one ever.

Did you read the articles?

The first one, the woman was merely there (she didn't kill anyone) and got 27 years for just being at the wrong place.

The other one, the guy served 33 years of a 50 year sentence, which is enough to be released with good behavior.

But, shit, conseravatives don't want to follow rule of law, they want to follow their "Feelings'.
Did you read the article?
Life in prison for First degree murder.
50 years for murdering children.

And you applaud they are back on the streets.

My point validated.

Forum List

Back