Why do right wingers only want respect from tyrannical regimes?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City

Seriously, you guys care if China and Russia and Venezuela and Cuba respect us - but don't care one bit if England or Germany or France respects us. That's messed up!

What the hell is he talking about? Does he not realize the political spectrum is more than just left wingers and right wingers? I am neither...personally don't give a shit who respects us. Can't get anyone to respect you when you use threats,bombs and bullets to try and get that respect.

Seriously, you guys care if China and Russia and Venezuela and Cuba respect us - but don't care one bit if England or Germany or France respects us. That's messed up!

This cracks me up....

It is the libtards, the progressives, the dimocraps that are the 'Right Wingers' of the world.

Problem is, they're too stupid to even understand what the terms 'right wing' and 'left wing' mean.

The further 'left' one goes, the more freedom, the less government.

The further right one goes, the less freedom, the more government.

Who is the believers in Big Government? Not us. Not Republicans.

Who is the believers in a law per day? Not us. We're always saying we have plenty of laws. More than enough.

Was Hitler 'right' wing? Of course. Was Mao? Was Stalin? Is Castro, was Pol Pot, Danny Ortega and every other fukking progressive scumbag that has infested this Earth in the last 100 years?

Yes, including our very own -- the Suttering Clusterfukk Of A Miserable Failure.

"Right Wing" is when all power rests with the government. Like the IRS. Like Eric Himmler, the Stuttering CLusterfukk's personal hit-man. Like with the NSA and the PRISM program.

Republicans? We only want as much government as is absolutely necessary.

dimocraps what government involved in EVERY aspect of our lives.

THAT, my dear cuckold is "Right Wing"

What the hell is he talking about? Does he not realize the political spectrum is more than just left wingers and right wingers? I am neither...personally don't give a shit who respects us. Can't get anyone to respect you when you use threats,bombs and bullets to try and get that respect.

Children who whine about paying taxes they don't even owe are usually teabaggers. My bad.

Children who whine about paying taxes they don't even owe are usually teabaggers. My bad.

Tea Party are the ones who pays taxes, that's how they know that they are Taxed Enough Already.

Is Obama a right winger? That explains why Obama dissed the UK when he moved into the White House.

Damn son you are 0-10 or so....I am an Anarcho Capitalist. Not some fucking tea party put camera's in your bedroom douche. But hey you make a living with getting shit wrong so be my guest.

Forum List

Back