How do you feel about Obama blowing 100 mil on his African vacation?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When the Washington Post reported that he canceled the safari portion he claimed they opted for the island visit instead because of the cost. But internal memos show they planned to do it all and decided against it when it was exposed.

Myself I think it's pretty shitty when school kids still can't tour the WH and tens of millions of Americans are still on UE and welfare.

To me it shows an utter disregard for everyday Americans. He should be able to vacation yes, but not like that. He was elected as a servant to the people not some celebrity tour.

It would be well worth it if he and his awful family just stayed there and never came back.

When the Washington Post reported that he canceled the safari portion he claimed they opted for the island visit instead because of the cost. But internal memos show they planned to do it all and decided against it when it was exposed.

Myself I think it's pretty shitty when school kids still can't tour the WH and tens of millions of Americans are still on UE and welfare.

To me it shows an utter disregard for everyday Americans. He should be able to vacation yes, but not like that. He was elected as a servant to the people not some celebrity tour.

not like what?

Camp David is available to the President and his family. They should use that.

Jet setting around the world on the taxpayer dime is bad leadership.

Who cares. No one is going to ever pay back 20 trillion dollars in US debt anyway. I think we should all get a 100K and let the fuckin fun begin.

not like what?

100000000 dollars worth.

2i8eoh4.gif

Last edited:

not like what?

100000000 dollars worth.

99,000,000 is cool then?

Why not? Let's make it 20 trillion. Does it really matter at this point how much the "leader of the free world" :lmao: spends on vacation, or any pet project or whatever the fuck else? It's over here and we just haven't felt the finanacial death pangs yet.

Let the boy kin have fun. it's not coming out of my money. Or any of yours either. It'll be repaid in blood later on though. That I am certain of.

1. Do you have a source for that number? That itemizes it?

2. Aren't there about 100 million Americans who pay federal income tax? If so, then can I send you your dollar,

in exchange for you apologizing for being such an idiot and promising never to start a thread this stupid again?

The Latest Obama Outrage: the Family's $100 Million Vacation - Money Morning

Ronald Reagan spent most of his free time at his California ranch. Taxpayers covered the cost of approximately $8 million for presidential travel during Reagan's first six years in office, according to the*Los Angeles Times.*That amounts to $1.3 million a year.

Should President Obama spend $100 million on a week’s vacation?

Yes, the president is entitled to any extravagant vacation he wantsNo, presidential vacations should not cost nearly that much!Enter Your Email Address:*CAST YOUR VOTEFor George Bush the cost of flying Air Force One to his Texas ranch was approximately $56,800 per trip, for each of the 180 trips according to*Media Matters. President Bush spent Christmas during his two terms at the White House so his staff and secret service could spend the holiday with their family, according to*Conservative Byte.Now Obama plans to blow away all previous presidents' leisure travel costs on our dime with a better than Disney World extravaganza trip to Africa.However Obama had to cancel the safari because of the need to fill the surrounding jungle with snipers to guard the president from wild animals!The trip will cost upwards of $100 million, the highest cost for any presidential vacation since Bill Clinton spent $50 million for a single vacation and it wasn't to Arkansas.

The reason you need to see an itemized calculation of the cost is to see what's being counted that would have been a cost anyway, even if the president hadn't gone anywhere.

How can ANY RATIONAL person excuse or accept the level of fleecing of the taxpayers?

At a time when most others have to do with a little less. At a time when the very person spending this is askin us to pay more?

The reason you need to see an itemized calculation of the cost is to see what's being counted that would have been a cost anyway, even if the president hadn't gone anywhere.
Yah, that's it...It costs $100MM for Oboingo to sit at Camp David and play World of Warcraft.

Goddamn, are you daffy. :lmao:

IOW you have no idea if the number is correct.

Forum List

Back