Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare - then say it's failing?

In short .. I got mine.

Gimme, gimme, gimme - the liberal motto.

No, the Liberal motto is give us Universal Health Care - like the other major industrialized nations.

List of countries with universal health care - Wikipedia

List of Countries with Universal Healthcare
You would think liberals are paying for it with the way they talk. They aren't giving us jackshit. They are saddling us with a bureaucratic monstrosity.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme" is the liberal motto. That's what every plank in their agenda says: Gimme this. Gimme that. Meanwhile you're taking a great big shit on the people who have to pay for it.

That's especially hilarious considering that most Trump supporters would be hurt the most under Trumpcare.

True that, isn't it strange how people will vote against their best interests but for bullshit and bluster.
Cockroaches like you don't know what's in your best interests.

Obiecare is so damn great every family saved 2,500 bucks and has top of the line insurance!

Wait, did it do that? And how is that anyone's fault that didn't vote for it?

Now, compare that to the Graham-Cassidy bill.
Why? You tucking people told me having obiecare was going to be the best thing ever for healthcare. WTF happened?

Really? Who told you that? Obamacare was the best we could get without Republican support. It's never been great - but better than nothing. It needs fixed - and we all know that.

That's like saying a kick in the balls is the best thing we could get.

Do they think no one is noticing? There is plenty of proof of their sabotage:

I know what you mean. Why do capitalists sabotage communism and complain when it's not working? If it wasn't for the sabotage, the Soviet Union would still be the same utopia it was when Stalin was in charge.

Obiecare is so damn great every family saved 2,500 bucks and has top of the line insurance!

Wait, did it do that? And how is that anyone's fault that didn't vote for it?

Now, compare that to the Graham-Cassidy bill.
Why? You tucking people told me having obiecare was going to be the best thing ever for healthcare. WTF happened?
Republicans sabotaged of course. Don't ask why we didn't get single payer. Things like pre existing conditions Republicans want to take away. Not popular move right? You have to admit that

Gimme, gimme, gimme - the liberal motto.

No, the Liberal motto is give us Universal Health Care - like the other major industrialized nations.

You would think liberals are paying for it with the way they talk. They aren't giving us jackshit. They are saddling us with a bureaucratic monstrosity.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme" is the liberal motto. That's what every plank in their agenda says: Gimme this. Gimme that. Meanwhile you're taking a great big shit on the people who have to pay for it.

That's especially hilarious considering that most Trump supporters would be hurt the most under Trumpcare.

True that, isn't it strange how people will vote against their best interests but for bullshit and bluster.

More tough talk from the resident moron. Go back to the kiddy table sweetums adults are talking.

More tough talk from the resident moron. Go back to the kiddy table sweetums adults are talking.

ROFL! Yeah, your prattle is so intelligent!

Compared to you, I'm a genius. But so are most peeps.

Oh wow! Your brilliance is blinding me! That was such a stunning comeback! I'm sure there are only about 5 million eight-year-olds that could do better.

If poor people won't show up to vote why am I wasting my time worrying about them and voting for them?
Perhaps the Right shouldn't be so set on voter suppression.
Why when it's in their best interest would they do that? And I'm sorry but anyone who can should vote in America. No excuse. And if you don't don't cry when policies favor the have.

Don't riot don't come here and cry. Vote.

It would help if NaziCons stopped trying to suppress voting. Hell, they even give out misleading information about when and where people can vote. Google it...

And aren't most kids serving conservatives? So these right wingers are putting their kids lives at stake supporting Trump and his bad foreign policy and lack of diplomacy

And most republic
If poor people won't show up to vote why am I wasting my time worrying about them and voting for them?
Why when it's in their best interest would they do that? And I'm sorry but anyone who can should vote in America. No excuse. And if you don't don't cry when policies favor the have.

It would help if NaziCons stopped trying to suppress voting. Hell, they even give out misleading information about when and where people can vote. Google it...
I know but if you fall for it you're dumb. Enough excuses. They know what they need to do. You got 1 year to get your shit together before 2018 midterm. If Republicans keep power don't cry. Unless elections prove to be rigged. I have my suspecions but it's a fact 80% of the poor don't vote. That makes them bad citizens. That makes it ok to not care about them in Congress. Politicians don't have to worry about them voting them out

And aren't most kids serving conservatives? So these right wingers are putting their kids lives at stake supporting Trump and his bad foreign policy and lack of diplomacy

And most republic

I know but if you fall for it you're dumb. Enough excuses. They know what they need to do. You got 1 year to get your shit together before 2018 midterm. If Republicans keep power don't cry. Unless elections prove to be rigged. I have my suspecions but it's a fact 80% of the poor don't vote. That makes them bad citizens. That makes it ok to not care about them in Congress. Politicians don't have to worry about them voting them out

Why do Republicans keep making it harder for them to vote - instead of easier? There is plenty of evidence of Republican voter suppression tactics.

1. Discouragement In The Face Of Long Lines

No matter when or where you are voting, the possiblity of encountering an excessively long line is always a given. Pay close attention to anyone suggesting you "leave and come back later" when the lines are shorter, or even attempting to discourage you from voting altogether. Be sure to plan your trip to the polls at a time when you have some time to spare, as not to be distracted by the potentially long lines.

2. Strict Identification Requirements

If you are a registered voter, in most cases, a government-issued ID should be all you need to vote. In some instances, you may be required to present your voter registration card, but if you notice that other voters are being given different instructions than you or anyone in your group, don't hesitate to ask questions for clarification.

3. Unofficial Poll "Observers"

While polling places have historically been relatively hassle-free enviroments in many states, the volatile nature of this election year may result in the presence of people attempting to question you, or do other things to purposely irritate you until you either leave or are asked to leave. Remember to stand firm and don't give in to anyone attempting to deter you from doing what you came to do, which is to vote.

4. Last Minute Polling Site Changes

In these last days leading up to the election, make it a point to consistently check to see where your polling location is each day. Changes in the location of the place you're supposed to vote are a high possibility in some states and you may not be notified ahead of time if that happens.

5. Inconsistent Information About Polling Hours Of Operation

Polling sites will open as early as 6am and close as late as 9pm on election day. Hours of operation vary by state, so make sure you check to see what time the hours are for your state ahead of time. On the day you plan to go vote, check again before you head over just to make sure there aren't any changes that cause you to miss your opportunity to vote.

6. Overhaul Of Villifying Campaign Ads

Read up on the candidates and where they stand on the issues most important to you so that you aren't easily swayed by the influx of negative campaign ads, which will undoubtedly surface as a last attempt to gain your vote by painting the other candidate in a bad light. Know the history of your candidate, but also keep in mind that the action plans they've laid out for the present and future are what will prove most vital should they be elected president.

7. Random Voter Purging

If you are removed from a voting line to be questioned, repositioned or even prevented from voting by a polling official, keep a cool head and ask questions to find out what's going on rather than walking away without casting your vote. It also helps to do a quick read up on your rights as a voter ahead of time, or bring someone with you who is at least minimally informed about the basics.

8. Blatant Intimidation

Whether it be subtle comments from other voters, angry words from protestors, or an irritated polling official who's having a bad day, don't let anyone intimidate you to the point that you stop yourself from voting without doing everything possible to make sure your vote is counted.

The fact that these tactics are being put to use alone should tell you just how valuable and powerful your vote is. Otherwise, why else would they be trying to suppress it, right?

8 Voter Suppression Tactics For Black Voters To Look Out For On Election Day

Oh wow! Your brilliance is blinding me! That was such a stunning comeback! I'm sure there are only about 5 million eight-year-olds that could do better.

But you can not, stunning isn't it.

Paul Krugman: Republicans are America’s pre-existing condition — and they’re killing us

New York Times columnist Paul Krugman blasted the Republican Party’s latest bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on Friday as “incompetently drafted” and teeming with “obvious, blatant lies
On top of all of that, he wrote, the Graham-Cassidy bill is “stunningly cruel” in its seeming indifference to the suffering of patients and its savage cuts to programs that benefit women, children and the poor.

Do they think no one is noticing? There is plenty of proof of their sabotage:
Obamacare is bullshit ,you clowns should see how much it cost for the working man, just to pay for you lazy ass losers with your hand out ,your days are numbered ,go get job you worthless bums.:ahole-1:
Holy Frankenfuck! What do we ever have here. ??You might have noticed that some people here are trying to have a rational discussion of an important issue of life and death. May I suggest that if you want to be taken seriously, you should compose yourself and try to calmly present your position, with documentation. We know that there are some people who feel shafted by Obamacare and that is why we should work to fix it. A big part of the problem is the way that Republicans have made it difficult to work, as has been documented here. Can you refute any of that ? Even at that, many people have benefited from it while the current Republican bill will cost lives. Now grow up and calm the fuck down and try to engage in a rational discussion or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Oh and by the way, the vast majority of the people who benefit from Obamacare DO WORK. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The ones who benefit are the worthless shitheads who pop out babies like gerbils with no means of income or work under the table sucking off the Government's tit. While the working man pays 12 grand a year for coverage with 5 thousand deductible, all the while Obama is sucking $400,000 dollars a speech from Wall street. And all the worthless asses in Washington are exempt.

Forum List

Back