Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare - then say it's failing?

Do they think no one is noticing? There is plenty of proof of their sabotage:
As a new Republican I'll try to explain simply how we feel.

People on welfare stay on welfare. Giving poor people Obamacare is another thing to give poor people rather than them come join the middle class. Anyone working at a middle class job should be getting company paid for healthcare, thus not needing Obamacare.

If unemployment is near zero get a job and don't have kids you can't afford.
In short .. I got mine.

Gimme, gimme, gimme - the liberal motto.

No, the Liberal motto is give us Universal Health Care - like the other major industrialized nations.

List of countries with universal health care - Wikipedia

List of Countries with Universal Healthcare
You would think liberals are paying for it with the way they talk. They aren't giving us jackshit. They are saddling us with a bureaucratic monstrosity.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme" is the liberal motto. That's what every plank in their agenda says: Gimme this. Gimme that. Meanwhile you're taking a great big shit on the people who have to pay for it.

Do they think no one is noticing? There is plenty of proof of their sabotage:

People on welfare stay on welfare. Giving poor people Obamacare is another thing to give poor people rather than them come join the middle class. Anyone working at a middle class job should be getting company paid for healthcare, thus not needing Obamacare.

In short .. I got mine.

No, the Liberal motto is give us Universal Health Care - like the other major industrialized nations.

You would think liberals are paying for it with the way they talk. They aren't giving us jackshit. They are saddling us with a bureaucratic monstrosity.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme" is the liberal motto. That's what every plank in their agenda says: Gimme this. Gimme that. Meanwhile you're taking a great big shit on the people who have to pay for it.

That's especially hilarious considering that most Trump supporters would be hurt the most under Trumpcare.

Obiecare is so damn great every family saved 2,500 bucks and has top of the line insurance!

Wait, did it do that? And how is that anyone's fault that didn't vote for it?

Obiecare is so damn great every family saved 2,500 bucks and has top of the line insurance!

Now, compare that to the Graham-Cassidy bill.
Why? You tucking people told me having obiecare was going to be the best thing ever for healthcare. WTF happened?

Really? Who told you that? Obamacare was the best we could get without Republican support. It's never been great - but better than nothing. It needs fixed - and we all know that.

In short .. I got mine.

That's especially hilarious considering that most Trump supporters would be hurt the most under Trumpcare.

True that, isn't it strange how people will vote against their best interests but for bullshit and bluster.

Last edited:

Why? You tucking people told me having obiecare was going to be the best thing ever for healthcare. WTF happened?

Really? Who told you that? Obamacare was the best we could get without Republican support. It's never been great - but better than nothing. It needs fixed - and we all know that.
Everyone's premiums and deductibles kinda tell you it wasn't better than nothing.

You can't fix a turd. It's a fucking turd.

Everyone's premiums and deductibles kinda tell you it wasn't better than nothing.

What about all the lives it has saved?

The none it has saved? What about them?

You're just an ignorant flamer. You're not interested in serious debate. You could start by factually explaining how you think Trumpcare (Graham-Cassidy) would be better than Obamacare.

You're just an ignorant flamer. You're not interested in serious debate. You could start by factually explaining how you think Trumpcare (Graham-Cassidy) would be better than Obamacare.
I've written many posts on why obiecare is a piece of shit. Do you have a goldfish attention span?

I've written many posts on why obiecare is a piece of shit. Do you have a goldfish attention span?

Yeah, like I hang on your every word. Funny. Defend Graham-Cassidy and tell us why it's better than Obamacare.

Rather than fix he ACA, just like Congress had to twink SSand Medicare, the Party First Bastards don't give a shit about America.

They are preparing to let Putin steal more elections.

If poor people won't show up to vote why am I wasting my time worrying about them and voting for them?
Perhaps the Right shouldn't be so set on voter suppression.
Why when it's in their best interest would they do that? And I'm sorry but anyone who can should vote in America. No excuse. And if you don't don't cry when policies favor the have.

Don't riot don't come here and cry. Vote.

25% of the population of Louisiana are on Medicaid .. Cassidy will never be reelected.
They won't even show up to the midterms. Bernie admitted 80% of poor don't vote.

Rick Snyder poisoned blacks in Flint and they didn't show up.

The poor have been convinced the only thing that matters doesn't matter. The vote.

In short .. I got mine.

OH yeah, because we are doing so great paying $!650/mo for health insurance that we can't afford to use.

Forum List

Back