Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare - then say it's failing?

Funny. I'm 71 and comfortably retired. I have no worries about my personal health care - but I do worry about others less fortunate. So should you.
The "less fortunate" is a moving target....Obamacare placed the entire burden on the self employed middle class. He left the wealthy unscathed.

That is why it was a failure from the start. Just think about this for a second...the whole plan really wasn't Obama's. It was in Nancy and Harry's desk drawer for years. Those two morons are the creators of Obamacare.

You Lakhota are set as you stated so give the less fortunate a break, just once in your life take the blinders off and see the real "less fortunate". See the real engine of our society and what makes it work. Would you pour water down your fuel tank?

The poor will always be treated, they always have been. No one goes without emergency care when they need it. It's health maintenance that is in question. That I'm afraid sir will never be equal, You as a 71 year old man should have known by now.

Don't sit high and mighty on your soft perch and deem to be so concerned about the less fortunate when you can't even pick them out of a crowd.

You are an old hippy fool and your time is nearly over.

Funny. I'm 71 and comfortably retired. I have no worries about my personal health care - but I do worry about others less fortunate. So should you.
The "less fortunate" is a moving target....Obamacare placed the entire burden on the self employed middle class. He left the wealthy unscathed.

That is why it was a failure from the start. Just think about this for a second...the whole plan really wasn't Obama's. It was in Nancy and Harry's desk drawer for years. Those two morons are the creators of Obamacare.

You Lakhota are set as you stated so give the less fortunate a break, just once in your life take the blinders off and see the real "less fortunate". See the real engine of our society and what makes it work. Would you pour water down your fuel tank?

The poor will always be treated, they always have been. No one goes without emergency care when they need it. It's health maintenance that is in question. That I'm afraid sir will never be equal, You as a 71 year old man should have known by now.

Don't sit high and mighty on your soft perch and deem to be so concerned about the less fortunate when you can't even pick them out of a crowd.

You are an old hippy fool and your time is nearly over.

Gee, I wish I had your crystal ball. I'm thankful I'm not you. Trumpcare isn't about health care - it's about another big tax break for the rich.

Gee, I wish I had your crystal ball. I'm thankful I'm not you. Trumpcare isn't about health care - it's about another big tax break for the rich.
You couldn't be more wrong sir.

Gee, what am I wrong about? Your words speak for themselves. You seem clueless and heartless. What are Republicans planning to do with all the billions of dollars they want to strip out of Obamacare? Why are all major health care groups against it?

Last edited:
The ACA is imploding... you can't throw millions on insurance with pre-existing conditions that have not paid 1 cent in premiums and not expect mayhem to ensue.

AARP is also strongly against Obamacare repeal.

AARP stands ready to work with Congress on commonsense, bipartisan solutions to improve health care.#GrahamCassidy is not that bill.

The AARP is nothing more than a gigantic supplemental insurance company making billions from Obamacare. They have no interest in "helping" people over 55 years of age other than to sell them supplemental insurance. The worse Obamacare, the more insurance they sell to unsuspecting seniors.

Preexisting Stupidity :poop::poop::poop:

Trump Is Misrepresenting What's In The Health Care Bill He Wants To Pass | HuffPost

President Donald Trump, trying to drum up support for Senate Republicans’ latest attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act, defended the legislation by claiming it contains a provision it does not.

In a tweet on Wednesday evening, Trump ― hailing the legislation as “a great bill” ― affirmed that he would not sign it “if it did not include coverage of pre-existing conditions.”

Trump Is Misrepresenting What's In The Health Care Bill He Wants To Pass | HuffPost

President Donald Trump, trying to drum up support for Senate Republicans’ latest attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act, defended the legislation by claiming it contains a provision it does not.

In a tweet on Wednesday evening, Trump ― hailing the legislation as “a great bill” ― affirmed that he would not sign it “if it did not include coverage of pre-existing conditions.”
It's fun watching snowflakes whimper because of Republicans supposedly lying about healthcare. Where were they when Obama was saying "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?"

People Who Feared Obama Would Take Their Guns Happy to Have Trump Take Their Health Care

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Americans who feared that Barack Obama would come for their guns are happy that Donald Trump is coming for their health care, a new report finds.

In interviews conducted across the country, people expressed satisfaction that, by taking away their ability to see a doctor rather than their ability to shoot people, the federal government “finally has its priorities straight.”

“I couldn’t get a night’s sleep, worrying about Obama taking away my guns,” Carol Foyler, a gun owner from Kentucky, said. “Now that we have a President who’s just taking away my family’s health care, I can breathe easier.”

"Why do Republicans sabotage Obamacare - then say it's failing?"

Like when they beat their wives and claim that she ran into my fist.

It's fun watching snowflakes whimper because of Republicans supposedly lying about healthcare. Where were they when Obama was saying "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?"
Obama was mistaken and did not foresee some effects of the law. Trump is a fucking outright liar or he is just to stupid to know that he's lying and that will cost lives if this goes through!

Obama was mistaken and did not foresee some effects of the law. Trump is a fucking outright liar or he is just to stupid to know that he's lying and that will cost lives if this goes through!
Obama was not "mistaken." He lied. Jonathan Gruber admitted everything Obama said was a lie.

Obamacare is already costing lives. Plenty of people have dropped their insurance because Obamacare is too expensive and they can't ever use it. Calling it "coverage" is a joke.

Forum List

Back