Why Do Republicans Prefer A Pedophile To A Democrat? A Short History Of Demonization

Democrats accuse others of what Democrats love to do. They believe that just because themselves/democrats love pedophilia, than everybody else must love it hence everyone else is guilty of it.

Pedophile Democrat Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in jail

Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in prison for sexting with 15-year-old girl

These types of charges are not limited to any one political party.

What Weiner did does not qualify as pedophilia, unless the 15-year-old was prepubescent.
I was using the standard set at the beginning of this thread, when attacking republicans. I think pedophillia has a lot to do with the age difference. Sexting a 15 year old? I guess it depends on if she lost her virginity? How many partners she had? Either way, it is pretty sick, to be old and married, sexting children.

What does pedophilia have to do with virginity or numbers of partners?

Weiner is certainly a scummy person.

But it is interesting, that the party with thee most sexual perverts, will start a thread and accuse republicans of being what democrats are.

Democrats are sexual perverts? Is that an all-encompassing statement; are all Democrats perverts? Are no Republicans perverts? :popcorn:
Yes, it is all-encompassing, after all, you are replying in thread that is all-encompassing in regards to republicans, or did I miss your post that refuted that, point it out, please.

The OP, while foolish, did not claim all Republicans are perverts, or anything else for that matter. I suppose it could be trying to claim that all Republicans prefer pedophiles over Democrats, which would of course be ridiculous.

You also might note that I called out the OP for the hypocrisy of demonizing a Republican (Moore) after complaining about the demonizing of Democrats. It's the very first reply in the thread.

But it is interesting, that the party with thee most sexual perverts, will start a thread and accuse republicans of being what democrats are.

Democrats are sexual perverts? Is that an all-encompassing statement; are all Democrats perverts? Are no Republicans perverts? :popcorn:
Yes, it is all-encompassing, after all, you are replying in thread that is all-encompassing in regards to republicans, or did I miss your post that refuted that, point it out, please.

The OP, while foolish, did not claim all Republicans are perverts, or anything else for that matter. I suppose it could be trying to claim that all Republicans prefer pedophiles over Democrats, which would of course be ridiculous.

You also might note that I called out the OP for the hypocrisy of demonizing a Republican (Moore) after complaining about the demonizing of Democrats. It's the very first reply in the thread.
Yes, I must be exact, for if I say democrats, people believe it is all democrats? Yes, why do republicans prefer a pedophile to a democrat? If you assume that the title of this OP does not refer to all Republicans why would you respond to one of my posts, stating such?

Interesting that you start a thread on demonizing the left while doing exactly what you accuse the right of doing.

Did you even try and conceal the hypocrisy here? Moore is being ACCUSED of something with, as far as I can tell, not one single shred of evidence. What you have here is not a case of the right supporting a sexual predator over a democrat - you have the right not instantly believing claims of such that are 40 years old.

If Roy Moore were a Democrat, all else being equal, 99% of conservatives would be assuming the accusations against him were true,
and 99% of them would be demanding he get out of the race, and would be excoriating anyone who defended him.

That should be the starting point for every discussion of this topic.
What is interesting is that you are so comfortable acting like those you claim to despise.

Yes, I must be exact, for if I say democrats, people believe it is all democrats? Yes, why do republicans prefer a pedophile to a democrat? If you assume that the title of this OP does not refer to all Republicans why would you respond to one of my posts, stating such?

Perhaps you should read my post again. I did not state, I asked a question. You seemed to make a few generalizations, and I asked if those were meant to include all Dems.

The latest poll now has Moore trailing the Democrat. I would not leap to the conclusion that Moore is now toast,

but the toaster is plugged in and warming up.

And after the election, we'll hear no more about her, as her usefulness to the smear machine will be over.

boohoo.

lolol, we're already hearing no more from the RWnuts about the Harvey Weinstein accusers. Is that what you're talking about?

Last I checked, Weinstein wasn't running for office, and he's being pilloried by all sides. Perhaps you could explain how his case pertains to this one?

Last edited:

Perhaps you should read my post again. I did not state, I asked a question. You seemed to make a few generalizations, and I asked if those were meant to include all Dems.
yes, it includes all democrats, all democrats are pedophiles, period, does that answer your question, that is exactly what is meant, same as the title of the OP, that all republicans prefer a pedophile, as you have not disagreed with.

Yes, you asked a question, right, you claim the first post in response to the OP, shows you disagree with the title of the OP.

So again, you have a problem with my statement yet you have no problem participating in an OP titled no differently than my post. Where is your objection to the title of the OP, it is not your 2nd post as you stated!

Care to obfuscate a bit more and cry crocodile tears.

A bit hypocritical are you? That is a question, go ahead and explain.

The latest poll now has Moore trailing the Democrat. I would not leap to the conclusion that Moore is now toast,

And after the election, we'll hear no more about her, as her usefulness to the smear machine will be over.

boohoo.

lolol, we're already hearing no more from the RWnuts about the Harvey Weinstein accusers. Is that what you're talking about?

Last I checked, Weinstein wasn't running for office, and he's being pilloried by all sides. Perhaps you could identify how his case pertains to this one?
last I checked, the millions of dollars that Obama raised using Weinstein makes Weinstein relevant in democrat politics.

yes, it includes all democrats, all democrats are pedophiles, period, does that answer your question, that is exactly what is meant, same as the title of the OP, that all republicans prefer a pedophile, as you have not disagreed with.

Yes, you asked a question, right, you claim the first post in response to the OP, shows you disagree with the title of the OP.

So again, you have a problem with my statement yet you have no problem participating in an OP titled no differently than my post. Where is your objection to the title of the OP, it is not your 2nd post as you stated!

Is English not your first language?

boohoo.

Last I checked, Weinstein wasn't running for office, and he's being pilloried by all sides. Perhaps you could identify how his case pertains to this one?
last I checked, the millions of dollars that Obama raised using Weinstein makes Weinstein relevant in democrat politics.

And democrats are not returning the money he gave them.

Is English not your first language?
I can't play by your rules?

23380293_10210872909838050_1510299564197737939_n.jpg

The OP seems to think thete is a diffetence between 'pedophile' and Democrat. :p

Isn't that 'special'?! :p

Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Polanksi...
1/2 of Hollywood...

:p

The thread realistically died with the title... :p

Forum List

Back