Creepy Joe

slo-jo-get-a-room.gif
4V0KmpU1GM2_HwJAjIcn5W-wGCkgYxneSXi294gPo6Q.gif
2w3ua85.gif
w6.gif
maxresdefault.jpg

om0yhcvbuganvgtjpfmh.gif

Lol! Anything Joe has done pales in comparison to czar p-grabber!

You are welcome to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping in his own pool, if that's what floats your boat.

I'm not sure why you expect anyone else to want to talk about it, though.[/QUOTE]

I know you hate the daylight.

If you don't want to talk about your exhibitionist politicians, DON'T, and feel free to return to your place under the rock.

You are welcome to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping in his own pool, if that's what floats your boat.

I'm not sure why you expect anyone else to want to talk about it, though.

If you don't want to talk about your exhibitionist politicians, DON'T, and feel free to return to your place under the rock.

What does skinnydipping in one's own swimming pool have to do with "exhibitionism"?

What are you, three hundred years old?

:lol:

If Joe Biden is an "exhibitionist" for being naked in his own home, I imagine that just about every human alive today is an "exhibitionist".

If Joe Biden is an "exhibitionist" for being naked in his own home, I imagine that just about every human alive today is an "exhibitionist".
Thanks for bumping my thread!

Biden like to expose himself to women FORCED to WATCH him.

Interesting you approve of this perversion.

Is Bidenphobia beginning to emerge? Fearing he'll run in 2020? Or is this just more we-can't-defend-Moore-so-let's-make-a-dopey-attempt-to-change-the-subject?

Is Bidenphobia beginning to emerge? Fearing he'll run in 2020? Or is this just more we-can't-defend-Moore-so-let's-make-a-dopey-attempt-to-change-the-subject?
Nope. Just exposing Democrat perverts and your hypocrisy.

Nobody fears your pervert

Thanks for bumping my thread!

Biden like to expose himself to women FORCED to WATCH him.

Interesting you approve of this perversion.

Secret Service agents are not required to "watch" the Vice President in his own home. The whole story sounds like bullshit to begin with.

Forum List

Back