Why Do Republicans Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Republican putting out a silly video supposedly with Obama calling him, telling him to stay away from Obamacare.

Why support someone who'd lie like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QMBnKdNiFM

Here's a link where you can find Obama lies:

21 Lies Obama has Told you Directly to your FaceEndAllDisease.com

Obama tries to help America. Republicans block him. Call him a liar. So what's new? At least he tried. What are Republicans trying to do?

They block him because he fucks everything up.

I believe they're more prone to lying because their followers are too dumb to realize otherwise.

Howey your precious little party lies just as much.....and if you cant see that,maybe you should ask yourself why.....if you cant figure it out,let me know,i can tell you why you cant....

"Just as much?" ROFL! libturds lie 1000 times more than anyone. Virtually everything they say is a lie. The sleaziest scumbag Republican is an angel compared to your typical liberal Democrat. The people Democrats idolize are the biggest liars of all.

thats your opinion Bri....as far as i am concerned they both lie every time they open their mouths.....maybe you cant see that because you lean right.....just sayin....

Another Republican putting out a silly video supposedly with Obama calling him, telling him to stay away from Obamacare.

Obama tries to help America. Republicans block him. Call him a liar. So what's new? At least he tried. What are Republicans trying to do?

The only people Obama seems to want to help are his very rich friends and people who helped get him elected. So far I can't think of a single program he championed that has helped more people than it hurt. Obamacare is an epic disaster if you are measuring it's beneficial vs. negative impacts for the regular person on the street.

On the other hand if you are measuring it vs. it's beneficial impact on the wealthy...then yes, it is doing very good for the super rich.

Dean question for you....if you know someone who is "trying" to help you,BUT,you think the person is making matters worse.....do you say something or just let the guy "help"?....whether you like it or not.....not everything Obama wants to do is wonderful.....you would know this if you would question the guy once in a while....

People call him a liar because he lies. If he doesnt want to be called a liar, it's probably better not to lie.

And if he wants to help people, he would be wise to learn that helping people means you make the lives of people better, not worse.

So what are Republicans trying to do? Every time I post their positions WITH LINKS AND VIDEO IN CONTEXT USMB Republicans call me a liar. They never prove me different. They have cried wolf so often, they have become a laughingstock.

you seriously need to get laid

you support obama, and he clearly lied to all Americans, but it's different when a rep does it.

I'd rather he started telling and accepting the truth rather than risk reproducing before he fixes his issues.

People call him a liar because he lies. If he doesnt want to be called a liar, it's probably better not to lie.

And if he wants to help people, he would be wise to learn that helping people means you make the lives of people better, not worse.

So what are Republicans trying to do? Every time I post their positions WITH LINKS AND VIDEO IN CONTEXT USMB Republicans call me a liar. They never prove me different. They have cried wolf so often, they have become a laughingstock.

Because you don't. you post propaganda. That's the problem. The fact that you believe your own propaganda doesn't make it any more true or real.

And we are trying to encourage people to learn how to govern themselves. Because our Republic can only govern a people who governs themselves. Those who cannot govern themselves, need a much harsher form of government and quite frankly, no good person would wish that on anyone no matter how much they need it.

Why did Obama lie to the American people multiple times when he told them if they liked their plan they could keep it period?.

This is the one lie that the right has a huge problem with. HUGE.

But compare this to lying us into war and they dismiss the war and go back to this...like WTF

Promises to Close Guantanamo Bay and End Torture

You know why he didnt close Gitmo (I dont know why or how republicans support keeping it open and whine about Obama keeping it open but they have to oppose anything Obama does, it doesnt have to make sense)

Congress wouldnt allot any money to move those prisoners. So of course you blame it on Obama:eusa_shifty:

Because you don't. you post propaganda. That's the problem. The fact that you believe your own propaganda doesn't make it any more true or real.

And we are trying to encourage people to learn how to govern themselves. Because our Republic can only govern a people who governs themselves. Those who cannot govern themselves, need a much harsher form of government and quite frankly, no good person would wish that on anyone no matter how much they need it.

What do you think the bible is? NO! forget that... What does a rational person think the bible is? It is a very thick sales pitch..that's what it is. The bible is meant to convert non believers as much if not more than a reference for those with faith.

Nearly every other passage is a threat warning everyone that they are in deep poo if they do not join the stooges that have heeded the vengence and towed the line.

Every word of the bible is propaganda.

Atheists are not trying to get you to join ANYTHING!

Every word of the bible is meant to get people to join the god squad.

The bible isn't just propaganda...it is the prototype for ALL successfull propaganda.

Funny YOU calling ANYONE a purveyor of deceminating propaganda. Humor at it's finest. :lol:

It's encoded into their DNA! The Scuzzy or better known as the Scumbag strand. They all have it. But then again aren't most politicians from either party susceptible?

Why do people still lie to themselves and pretend Obamacare is a good thing? Higher premiums. Higher copays. Higher Deductables. Less meds. More unemployed. and this is a good thing?

I'd hate to see what they would do if they wanted to hurt us.

sorry to burst your bubble, but this is them doing it to harm us.

They know it will create greater gov dependency, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar,,,,,,

Imagine the outrage they can gin up if the reps even try to get rid of it?

Why use facts when you can scream; "The GOP hates the poor and Children!!!!!!"

you seriously need to get laid

you support obama, and he clearly lied to all Americans, but it's different when a rep does it.

I'd rather he started telling and accepting the truth rather than risk reproducing before he fixes his issues.

he's gay, so his genes won't get passed on.

:eusa_pray:

Why do people still lie to themselves and pretend Obamacare is a good thing? Higher premiums. Higher copays. Higher Deductables. Less meds. More unemployed. and this is a good thing?

I'd hate to see what they would do if they wanted to hurt us.

sorry to burst your bubble, but this is them doing it to harm us.

They know it will create greater gov dependency, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar, which will create more people to be dependent on the gov, which will force them to borrow more, which will devalue the dollar,,,,,,

Imagine the outrage they can gin up if the reps even try to get rid of it?

Why use facts when you can scream; "The GOP hates the poor and Children!!!!!!"

wouldnt surprise me if there intentions were bad, but im giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Why did Obama lie to the American people multiple times when he told them if they liked their plan they could keep it period?.

But compare this to lying us into war and they dismiss the war and go back to this...like WTF

You know why he didnt close Gitmo (I dont know why or how republicans support keeping it open and whine about Obama keeping it open but they have to oppose anything Obama does, it doesnt have to make sense)

Congress wouldnt allot any money to move those prisoners. So of course you blame it on Obama:eusa_shifty:

We were not lied into war they were wrong about WMD lets not forget many people Dem and Rep believed Iraq had them long before Bush was President not mention the intelligence agencies of other countries they missed on that and missed big but being wrong and lying are not the same. By the way no Democrat ever claimed they were lied to until the war got tough and support for it fell and it became politically advantageous for them to claim they were lied to.

if you say so Dean.....like i have said before.....you are not foolin anyone....90% of the people here have been in threads with you....you have been proven wrong before....the reason you dont acknowledge that.....is because you leave 90% of the threads you start....stick around in them....you might find you are not the genius you think you are....

We were not lied into war they were wrong about WMD lets not forget many people Dem and Rep believed Iraq had them long before Bush was President not mention the intelligence agencies of other countries they missed on that and missed big but being wrong and lying are not the same. By the way no Democrat ever claimed they were lied to until the war got tough and support for it fell and it became politically advantageous for them to claim they were lied to.

See I knew you were familiar with gray areas now try it again on a subject with a lot less death like "Keeping your insurance"

I bet suddenly the gray area is all gone

Jebediah Bush shows us why Republicans lie.

Jebediah Bush has said that illegal immigration is an "act of love". In essence, he has sided with Democrats on the issue and supports it. However, now he is facing the wrath of conservatives in the GOP for saying what he believes.

If the GOP continued to do this, they would also admit to not caring about fiscal restraint and wanting to continue Obamacare and create future entitlements. In short, they would be no different from the democrats and no one would ever vote.

Instead, most lie their arses off to get elected. then when they get into office they appear to buckle and raise debt ceilings, spend more of our money, and do nothing to reform the system.

Make no mistake, Jeb Bush, and the rest of the GOP, are taking note. They must continue to lie to get elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back