Why Do Republicans Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Republican putting out a silly video supposedly with Obama calling him, telling him to stay away from Obamacare.

Why support someone who'd lie like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QMBnKdNiFM

Jebediah Bush shows us why Republicans lie.

Jebediah Bush has said that illegal immigration is an "act of love". In essence, he has sided with Democrats on the issue and supports it. However, now he is facing the wrath of conservatives in the GOP for saying what he believes.

If the GOP continued to do this, they would also admit to not caring about fiscal restraint and wanting to continue Obamacare and create future entitlements. In short, they would be no different from the democrats and no one would ever vote.

Instead, most lie their arses off to get elected. then when they get into office they appear to buckle and raise debt ceilings, spend more of our money, and do nothing to reform the system.

Make no mistake, Jeb Bush, and the rest of the GOP, are taking note. They must continue to lie to get elected.

that sounds like every politician who has ever lived.....

This is the one lie that the right has a huge problem with. HUGE.

But compare this to lying us into war and they dismiss the war and go back to this...like WTF

You know why he didnt close Gitmo (I dont know why or how republicans support keeping it open and whine about Obama keeping it open but they have to oppose anything Obama does, it doesnt have to make sense)

Congress wouldnt allot any money to move those prisoners. So of course you blame it on Obama:eusa_shifty:

We were not lied into war they were wrong about WMD lets not forget many people Dem and Rep believed Iraq had them long before Bush was President not mention the intelligence agencies of other countries they missed on that and missed big but being wrong and lying are not the same. By the way no Democrat ever claimed they were lied to until the war got tough and support for it fell and it became politically advantageous for them to claim they were lied to.

See I knew you were familiar with gray areas now try it again on a subject with a lot less death like "Keeping your insurance"

I bet suddenly the gray area is all gone

Fine the bill was and is President Obama's signature achievement the man most responsible for crafting Obamacare was Ezekiel J. Emanuel the brother of then White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel The person who rewrote the grandfather clause that was responsible for the cancelled policies for implementing Obamacare was and still is Kathleen Sebelius. Now is it possible that no one who wrote the law keep up with and knew about the change to the clause and if they did didn't bother to inform the President yes is it possible that neither Sebelius or anyone on her staff bothered to tell Obama or any of his people about the grandfather clause change after any of the nearly 40 times he made the incorrect claim yes is it possible no one in the White House was overseeing Sebelius and had no idea what was going on and was thus unable to inform the President of the false claim he was making yes. There is your gray area a lot of it I hope you enjoy it though I can't say it makes the President or his administration look any better on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back