Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

Glenn Beck ‘Horrified’ by ‘America’s Latest Propaganda Machine’

Oct. 17, 2013 8:30pm Erica Ritz

Glenn Beck on Thursday broached a topic that he said “horrified” him when it was brought to his attention roughly two weeks ago, describing it as an “effort to re-write our history and catalyze a new culture for America” with the help of “America’s latest propaganda machine.”

Beck proceeded to tell his viewers about two groups, the first called “Imagining America” and the second called “The U.S. Department of Arts and Culture.”

The latter isn’t actually a body of the United States government, but in the group’s own words, “the nation’s newest people-powered department, founded on the truth that art and culture are our most powerful and under-tapped resources for social change.”

Screen-Shot-2013-10-17-at-7.27.02-PM-620x386.png

Beck highlighted various individuals affiliated with the organizations, who he described as “the people that will be teaching and influencing your children” through “art and music and film and history books.”

Among the topics the individuals were caught on tape discussing was the fair redistribution of wealth and how “we’re funding the arts through the Cultural Development Fund, which is upwards of $20-some-odd million funding our cultural communities.”

Beck also said Imagining America was created by Bill Clinton, and that its membership now includes roughly 90 universities including Columbia University, Brown University, the University of Chicago, and more.

Many receive funds from the Soros-linked Tides Foundation, Beck added, in addition to various government grants.

“Several of the board members work closely with the government, what a surprise!” Beck remarked. “…So we have the government, radicals, and the universities, and some of their affiliates are actually public officials. They actually hold conferences and presentations about how to re-author American history, and it’s [funded] by you.”

.Watch more of Beck’s explanation, below:

Glenn Beck ?Horrified? by ?America?s Latest Propaganda Machine? | TheBlaze.com

What's to fear? He's an antisemitic alcoholic blowhard in love with the sound of his own voice.

LOL,someone who loves the Democrat party that crusades for the end of Israel in silence suddenly develops a standard against antisemitism.

And in fact what his his supposed antisemitism? Criticizing Soros, a Jew, for supporting the party that wants the destruction of Israel. Can't make up the shit you people actually believe

Used to watch him on CNN. He's antisemitic. Google his name and anti-semitism if you want more, about 200k examples.

I did, I always Google before asking a question like that. I'm not a butt lazy liberal with no intellectual curiosity.

Link after link was a leftist railing he is criticizing Soros for being a Jew supporting Democrats. you know, like you.

So it's on you, sparky. Show me some of those "200K examples." I don't listen to his show often, just once in a while. I don't take him seriously he's a National Enquirer type sensationalist. But everything I've heard about Israel is totally supportive and I've heard zero from him anti-jew. And had I heard him say that, I would have noticed and held that against him big time. So it's on you, Sparky, back it up. I'm calling you full of shit on this
no you're a stupid, uneducated, republican with no sense of truth... you have no Idea what you're talking about ... all your post are the Koolaid spewing from the mouths of your handlers the republican party ... you're just one dumb parakeet for your republican handlers

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

Glenn Beck on Thursday broached a topic that he said “horrified” him when it was brought to his attention roughly two weeks ago, describing it as an “effort to re-write our history and catalyze a new culture for America” with the help of “America’s latest propaganda machine.”

Beck proceeded to tell his viewers about two groups, the first called “Imagining America” and the second called “The U.S. Department of Arts and Culture.”

The latter isn’t actually a body of the United States government, but in the group’s own words, “the nation’s newest people-powered department, founded on the truth that art and culture are our most powerful and under-tapped resources for social change.”

Beck highlighted various individuals affiliated with the organizations, who he described as “the people that will be teaching and influencing your children” through “art and music and film and history books.”

Among the topics the individuals were caught on tape discussing was the fair redistribution of wealth and how “we’re funding the arts through the Cultural Development Fund, which is upwards of $20-some-odd million funding our cultural communities.”

Beck also said Imagining America was created by Bill Clinton, and that its membership now includes roughly 90 universities including Columbia University, Brown University, the University of Chicago, and more.

Many receive funds from the Soros-linked Tides Foundation, Beck added, in addition to various government grants.

“Several of the board members work closely with the government, what a surprise!” Beck remarked. “…So we have the government, radicals, and the universities, and some of their affiliates are actually public officials. They actually hold conferences and presentations about how to re-author American history, and it’s [funded] by you.”

What's to fear? He's an antisemitic alcoholic blowhard in love with the sound of his own voice.

LOL,someone who loves the Democrat party that crusades for the end of Israel in silence suddenly develops a standard against antisemitism.

And in fact what his his supposed antisemitism? Criticizing Soros, a Jew, for supporting the party that wants the destruction of Israel. Can't make up the shit you people actually believe

Used to watch him on CNN. He's antisemitic. Google his name and anti-semitism if you want more, about 200k examples.
when I need a good laugh I would turn on his show ... laugh my ass off ... I couldn't believe that republicans were that stupid ... but they prove it here day in and day out

As stupid as you? I said the same thing, Holmes. Beck cracks me up, I don't take him seriously. I don't expect you to read the whole thread, but did you read ANY of it?

well, looks like you just made it up .,..

I made what up?
Like I said day in and day out ... these republicans prove how stupid they are ... and you just proved your stupidity to us once again

So you don't know what I made up? Why did you I did then? And brainiac, not only are you wrong on my view of Beck, but I'm not a republican.

You seem to have the issue with making shit up. I only asked for actual antisemitic quotes from him

Read a bunch more. None of the atricles railing on his antisemitism (sic) can produce a single quote. Amazing
what's amazing is how ignorant you are ... defending Glen beck is like defending Rush ... you have to be full of shit or just plain stupid ... I side on the side you're just plain stupid

I did, I always Google before asking a question like that. I'm not a butt lazy liberal with no intellectual curiosity.

Link after link was a leftist railing he is criticizing Soros for being a Jew supporting Democrats. you know, like you.

So it's on you, sparky. Show me some of those "200K examples." I don't listen to his show often, just once in a while. I don't take him seriously he's a National Enquirer type sensationalist. But everything I've heard about Israel is totally supportive and I've heard zero from him anti-jew. And had I heard him say that, I would have noticed and held that against him big time. So it's on you, Sparky, back it up. I'm calling you full of shit on this
no you're a stupid, uneducated, republican with no sense of truth... you have no Idea what you're talking about ... all your post are the Koolaid spewing from the mouths of your handlers the republican party ... you're just one dumb parakeet for your republican handlers

Republicans say he's not antisemitic, but he is a joke not to be taken seriously, he's a National Enquirer type sensationalist?

What Republicans say that, Holmes?

when I need a good laugh I would turn on his show ... laugh my ass off ... I couldn't believe that republicans were that stupid ... but they prove it here day in and day out

As stupid as you? I said the same thing, Holmes. Beck cracks me up, I don't take him seriously. I don't expect you to read the whole thread, but did you read ANY of it?
Are you suggesting me to read all 28 pages of post to entertain your stupidity ??? like thats going to happen

Read a bunch more. None of the atricles railing on his antisemitism (sic) can produce a single quote. Amazing
what's amazing is how ignorant you are ... defending Glen beck is like defending Rush ... you have to be full of shit or just plain stupid ... I side on the side you're just plain stupid

Here we go, the mind numbing idiocy of the left where the world is black and white. You're a fucking retard, I said Beck is only good for humor. I only said I see no antisemitism, and neither of you dimwits has produced a quote from him that is antisemitic

Are you suggesting me to read all 28 pages of post to entertain your stupidity ??? like thats going to happen

No, retard, I said I don't expect that. You may want to try a remedial reading class

I made what up?
Like I said day in and day out ... these republicans prove how stupid they are ... and you just proved your stupidity to us once again

So you don't know what I made up? Why did you I did then? And brainiac, not only are you wrong on my view of Beck, but I'm not a republican.

Ah, Mister/Ms "I'm not a Republican, don't hang labels on me but stand there while I hang them on you" speaks.

He-she's not a Republican... far worse, (s)he's a Ditto:

Democrat party

:dig:

I made what up?

Ah, Mister/Ms "I'm not a Republican, don't hang labels on me but stand there while I hang them on you" speaks.

Democrat party

That was ridiculous. I'm not, not a Republican because it's a label, I'm not a Republican because I don't agree with them and I don't vote for them.

See the difference?

As for you, you call yourself a liberal while you support authoritarian leftists who do zero that is liberal

I made what up?

Democrat party

That was ridiculous. I'm not, not a Republican because it's a label, I'm not a Republican because I don't agree with them and I don't vote for them.

See the difference?

The difference doesn't matter since the point wasn't "Republican" but "Ditto". That, plus the double standard.

As for you, you call yourself a liberal while you support authoritarian leftists who do zero that is liberal

I do huh?

Like who?

You just showed how full of shit you are .

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I made what up?

Democrat party

See the difference?

The difference doesn't matter since the point wasn't "Republican" but "Ditto". That, plus the double standard.

I do huh?

Like who?

impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

7e722cc767aed2f1ffff824aac144227.jpg

You all keep acting like Beck is wrong when in fact he has been proven right over and over.... how sad must you guys be to need to live in lies

You all keep acting like Beck is wrong when in fact he has been proven right over and over.... how sad must you guys be to need to live in lies

don't know what planet you've been on ... the reason he was taken of fox noise was because of all the lies he was saying ... fox noise couldn't defend beck's lies any more ... he was told to stop lying ... beck refused and now he's just another am radio DJ with a minuscule following

What a GREAT question on your thread's title.....But, please, remind me again who the hell is Glenn Beck???

:woohoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a GREAT question on your thread's title.....But, please, remind me again who the hell is Glenn Beck???
he's just some Am radio DJ with a minuscule following ...

Glenn Beck is a buffoon. Fear him? No. Laugh at him? Yes. Nutters are the ones who are constantly living in fear.

Glenn Beck is a buffoon. Fear him? No. Laugh at him? Yes. Nutters are the ones who are constantly living in fear.

I know, I know....I just wanted for nitwits to realize that I "fear" Beck almost as much as the Boggey Man.

Forum List

Back