Why do people buy Obama's BS?

WEll..obviously, I ain't gonna please you guys...man you're grumpy!!!!:rofl:

No, I'm not grumpy at all. I just want to make sure you understand what you're saying.

How can cutting taxes be illegal when there's never been a requirement to tax?

What should be considered illegal, is the rampant SPENDING on things that aren't authorized.

Immoral would be a better word, or impractical. To cut hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue, and not decrease spending as well to maintain some type of budget balance, is IMPRACTICAL. It's also very irresponsible.

PauliticsEasy..when they're done without representation....ever hear of the Boston tea party? (I know..that's a stretch)
Tax breaks have to be done in a transparent, equal way, otherwise the richest man in power would just give himself and his freinds tax breaks galore.
The ones who benefit the most from Bush's tax breaks are the oil companies who are bilking the American public out of billions every week..you think that's legal or fair?
Bush, his lobbiest, his supporters and his cronies should all be rounded up and put in gitmo as enemy combatents..they've done more damage to our economy than Al Qeada ever has or could've dreamed of. (I know, I'm a radical ..:rolleyes: ) or just a realist

Actually, you need to read the deal on the refund. If your gross adjusted income exceeds $75k, the refund is adjusted or phased out completely.

PauliticsEasy..when they're done without representation....ever hear of the Boston tea party? (I know..that's a stretch)
Tax breaks have to be done in a transparent, equal way, otherwise the richest man in power would just give himself and his freinds tax breaks galore.
The ones who benefit the most from Bush's tax breaks are the oil companies who are bilking the American public out of billions every week..you think that's legal or fair?
Bush, his lobbiest, his supporters and his cronies should all be rounded up and put in gitmo as enemy combatents..they've done more damage to our economy than Al Qeada ever has or could've dreamed of. (I know, I'm a radical ..:rolleyes: ) or just a realist

I hear what you're saying, but the 2001 rebates and the rebates this year were to the middle class, and the total amount spend between the 2, without checking statistics, probably equals the higher bracket cuts that Bush pushed through in 2001.

The problem with all these cuts, is they have SIGNIFICANTLY killed our budget, to the point of almost no return, absent a huge tax increase at some point, or a huge spending decrease. Judging by the way things have been going for the last 10+ years, my money is on a tax increase rather than a spending decrease. And that would certainly be the case with a fiscally liberal administration, which is what we're going to get with either of the 3 "front running" candidates, not to mention the ALREADY fiscally liberal congress.

You didn't see where I mentioned not cutting spending as well?
Not in the clause where you blamed the tax cuts for killing our budget to the point of no return.

Fact is, the budget could be balanced next year and every year after that with the current tax schedule in place. Unfortunately, there's not enough political will to do this.

GunnyLI think I can take the $600.00 loss seeings how I gained six times that amount with Bush's illegal tax breaks...yeh, poor me:rolleyes:
I'm not talking about Bush's economic stimulous scam..I'm talking about his other tax scams, which are too numorous to mention, of which our great and grand kids will have to repay with interest...neat huh? fuk the kids, right?

So what you are saying is you are blaming something endemic to the bureaucracy on Bush? Why does that just figure?

Congress and the President started this tax shit LONG before Bush.

The problem here doesn't seem to be you having a problem with taxes, just trying to blame them all on Bush. From this side of the coin, I could care less if your numbers balance out on a sheet of paper if you're sticking your hand in my wallet to do it.

THAT is the government, not just Bush.

Not in the clause where you blamed the tax cuts for killing our budget to the point of no return.

Fact is, the budget could be balanced next year and every year after that with the current tax schedule in place. Unfortunately, there's not enough political will to do this.

I meant no return in regards to exactly what you just said, no political will to balance the budget, which would require spending cuts.

I've given up on spending cuts, they ain't gonna happen. Not with the 3 current idiots we have to choose from. Neither of them will be fiscally responsible themselves, let alone set a good example for congress.

As it pertains to this thread, just WHAT IS Obama's plan to "fix" the budget? Besides digging deeper into my pocket, that is?

And I don't want to hear about his skin color, his cousin, nor the fact that my questioning Obama obviously makes me an ultra-right-wing, theocratic Nazi, nor what-all crimes Bush has allegedly committed.

One of you libs step up to the plate and answer the actual question.

M14 ShooterWrong..the tax cuts where passed by a corrupt, repuplican congress...
Blah blah blah... more of the usual partisan bigotry from just another partisan bigot.
Unless you can show that Congress was not legally elected, your "illegal tax cuts" drivel doesn't have a leg to stand on.

M14 ShooterWrong..the tax cuts where passed by a corrupt, repuplican congress...you left a couple of words out didn't ya?..they hardly represent me...
Besides..you overlooked the part about attaching those cuts to needed domestic programs and funding for the troops. In a true neocon cowardly way, they used our troops and school kids as hostages for their dirt money...like I need to tell you what you already know.

GuunylIt sure isn't what Bush's plan is..more tax breaks for the rich.
Obama laid out a realistic plan the other day, which involves reforming government regulations on imporst and exports and leveling the playing feild for the average American...I'll look it up and post the complete plan...something Bush never or doesn't have.

I know what his tax plan is. I heard it in 92. Right before reality set in and it came out of MY pocket.

Obama can't do anything without Congress. He signs legislation into law, he doesn't create it. By the time Congress gets done appeasing their lobbyists and buddies, the wealthy will still have the same breaks perhaps with different words and the middle class will again take any tax hikes up the bobo.

Congress with a Republican majority is no more or less corrupt than Congress with a Democrat majority. Same thieves, different colored suits.

I know what his tax plan is. I heard it in 92. Right before reality set in and it came out of MY pocket.

Obama can't do anything without Congress. He signs legislation into law, he doesn't create it. By the time Congress gets done appeasing their lobbyists and buddies, the wealthy will still have the same breaks perhaps with different words and the middle class will again take any tax hikes up the bobo.

Congress with a Republican majority is no more or less corrupt than Congress with a Democrat majority. Same thieves, different colored suits.

It's amazing how everyone will admit this at some point or another, but then when the time comes to defend your party and ideology, all the sudden everyone forgets. "Not MY party!"

B-b-b-b-ut and some stage you were thinking of voting for him, right? Sure you were...:rofl: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_liar:

Actually, yes. Until I realized the truths about his racism. When I first heard about his ties to Louis Farrakhan, I laughed them off. Nowadays, I wouldn't doubt if he wasn't a part of the Black Panthers, or hell, Al Qaida.

Now that I see him for the piece of shit he is, I give him no more respect than I do Bin Laden or Hussein. I don't think any of you cared when Saddam was put to death, and I don't think any of you would care if Bin Laden was brought to justice. I feel the same about Obama. Sorry if that bothers you, but it's one of the many rights I am allowed to enjoy. Live with it.

Forum List

Back