Why do people buy Obama's BS?

Common dreams.org :rolleyes: you're kidding right, you do know what a "dream" is right? So what's your point, didn't see anywhere in that fake article of yours where any of our troops died over Jimmys lies, in fact I didn't see anything that even comes close to a Bush disaster (kinda resembeled the Katrina disaster, but not close)....maybe I missed it, why don't you show us proof..links please.
That article is hilarious though, thanks for the laugh..I love this part the best
"Carter's Less-Known Legacy
by Stephen Zunes" Just who in the hell is this dude? never heard of him in my life :lol:

Lol, march on with the revisionist white washing of history. I'm quite confident that history will one day glorify Jimmy's hostage crisis as a huge victory...if it hasn't already.

Blunt is right. I waited in the gas lines of the 70s on the way to college. Jimmy C was fighting the oil cartel and OPEC. bush holds their hands while he walks through their elaborate gardens and palaces that our gas money paid for. That should tell you something. You elect two oil men and gas prices go through the roof. And you are shocked?

bush will be remembered as the worst president in history, hands down. 31% and falling!

I think Gunny should report this thread to the secret service. we'll see if habeas corpus really works when jsanders is whisked away in the dead of night!

That's pretty comical. I never said I would assassinate anyone. I said if someone assassinated him, I would be happy.

And I wasn't lying.

Oh don't get me wrong, Jimmy was a disaster, like Clinton and Bush's stupid daddy..but they don't even come close to the silverspoon retard (as I'm sure you know, but can't admit)..I think what you're attempting is to say Jimmy did this so overlook that or even don't look at anything else, put blinders on...just focus on Jimmy..

Clinton as a president was fine, Clinton as a person, was found wanting. Bush in both of those instances is found wanting..

Blunt is right. I waited in the gas lines of the 70s on the way to college. Jimmy C was fighting the oil cartel and OPEC. bush holds their hands while he walks through their elaborate gardens and palaces that our gas money paid for. That should tell you something. You elect two oil men and gas prices go through the roof. And you are shocked?

bush will be remembered as the worst president in history, hands down. 31% and falling!

I concur, although apparently Chester Arthur was pretty bad too, as was Warren Harding before he bit the dust..but I wasn't around then, so have no idea..

That's pretty comical. I never said I would assassinate anyone. I said if someone assassinated him, I would be happy.

And I wasn't lying.
This is your last warning. What part of "can the assassination talk" do you not understand? Do not bring up your sick response to political murder again.

If someone these threads said that about Bush, there would be moral outrage.

You sir are an asshole.

absolutely. I would still love to see him reported to the secret service for those sentiments...it would be fun to be a fly on the wall watching as his sphincter involuntarily loosened and he soiled himself under questioning.

We can lambaste this person for an off handed remark...................BUT WHERE'S THE FUCKING OUTRAGE ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY.......................:eusa_drool: :eusa_think:

Good, so we all concur that Bush is the worst president ever and that Obama will save America from the evil doers. :clap2:

You come up with that assessment how....................oh I see, because he has a Muslim name the Muslims will leave us alone................it's a psychological thing....................NEXT ROUND OF COOL-AID'S ON ME!!!!!!!:eusa_drool:

Good, so we all concur that Bush is the worst president ever and that Obama will save America from the evil doers. :clap2:

The "evil-doers" huh? Last time I heard that, Bush was using it to sell war to the people. Before that, the last time I heard it was when reading a comic book when I was 10.

GunnyLWell, he wasn't elected the first time..he was appointed by a republican congress, remember? And even then that wouldn't have happenned if Nader wasn't interferring and tampering with the voter count, without Nader, Bush wouldn't have stood a chance.
The second time was a cumulation of corrupt events..including the swift boat scam and voter fraud ...you know things aren't quite what they appear when you dealing with the most corrupt, dishonest and self serving administration in this country's history.
It's not that easy to get a silverspoon, money grabbing liar apponted president, quite a bit of trickery, spin, blur and distract and deception involved.
I do have to admit, the people of this country deserve everything they got..from the tripling of oil prices to the predatory lending practices (which Bush boasted was his policies that created the ownership society) down to the Iraq disaster...good job!! hope you're all proud!!
The thing the neocons fear most is someone with an ounce of integrity coming into power, the least is they'll lose their silly tax breaks..the worse is Bush and Chenney will land in jail

Naw..Bush holds that record, noone will ever break it, we could elect Charlie Manson and he would'nt even come close..nope, Bush is the man.
GO OBAMA!!

Blah, blah, blah ...

*yawn* :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back