Why do people buy Obama's BS?

Actually, yes. Until I realized the truths about his racism. When I first heard about his ties to Louis Farrakhan, I laughed them off. Nowadays, I wouldn't doubt if he wasn't a part of the Black Panthers, or hell, Al Qaida.

Now that I see him for the piece of shit he is, I give him no more respect than I do Bin Laden or Hussein. I don't think any of you cared when Saddam was put to death, and I don't think any of you would care if Bin Laden was brought to justice. I feel the same about Obama. Sorry if that bothers you, but it's one of the many rights I am allowed to enjoy. Live with it.

He has no "ties" to Farrakhan... And you wouldn't have voted for him under any circumstances.

Our President has endorsed Senator McCain, because he will continue the successful policies of our President, including the War On Terror, for as long as it takes and at whatever costs that are necessary, including attacking the remainder of the Axis of Evil. Senator McCain understands that it is better to fight the terrorists over there than over here. Plus, we need a President who will continue our President's tax cuts and economic policies, which have led to unprecedented prosperity and economic growth. Senator McCain is an expert on economics, as well as military issues, so he emulates our President. I could go on and on. Obama, who was born in the leftist hotbed of Hawaii, was trained as a terrorist lover at a Moslem school in Indochina. He is a sleeper cell trying to make President, so he can surrender our great country to the terrorists. Plus he supposedly believes in the "Constitution" and he actually taught that subject for 12 years at the University of Chicago, a known lefty campus!! Plus he hates his white grandma, and loves this racist anti-American Moslem-loving "pastor" of the so-called "United Church of Christ," which is a known front for terrorist lovers. I could go on and on.

M14 ShooterWrong..the tax cuts where passed by a corrupt, republican congress...you left a couple of words out didn't ya?..they hardly represent me...
Besides..you overlooked the part about attaching those cuts to needed domestic programs and funding for the troops. In a true neocon cowardly way, they used our troops and school kids as hostages for their dirt money...like I need to tell you what you already know.

GunnyL It sure isn't what Bush's plan is..more tax breaks for the rich.
Obama laid out a realistic plan the other day, which involves reforming government regulations on import and exports to level the playing feild for the average American...I'll look it up and post the complete plan...something Bush never or doesn't have.

Lol, you should probably worry about clearing out your own corruption within your party. In case you don't know where to start: May I suggest Feinstein and Murtha.

He has no "ties" to Farrakhan... And you wouldn't have voted for him under any circumstances.

No ties to Farrakhan? He obviously is a member of the Nation of Islam. Why else would he CHOOSE to change his name to Barrack Hussein Obama?

You don't know me. You don't know who I would have or wouldn't have voted for. But there was a time when I actually respected Obama, back when the public knew nothing about the man they so wanted to lead their country. That day has long since passed.

LordBrownTroutTrue..we'll do that after we lock up Bush and Chenney for getting so many innocent people killed over a pack of lies...first things first..human lives always come first..right?
You're surely not suggesting that we just ignore all of the warcrimes commited by Bush and focus on Clintons b-jobs are you?..that would be silly.
Oh by the way.I don't have a party..I think all of them are corrupt..90% of all politicians should be in jail (Bush and his retarded followers first..of course.)

What did they do? How many people did they get killed?

Well, I guess you're gonna have to lock up congress too since they voted for it.

Actually, yes. Until I realized the truths about his racism. When I first heard about his ties to Louis Farrakhan, I laughed them off. Nowadays, I wouldn't doubt if he wasn't a part of the Black Panthers, or hell, Al Qaida.

Now that I see him for the piece of shit he is, I give him no more respect than I do Bin Laden or Hussein. I don't think any of you cared when Saddam was put to death, and I don't think any of you would care if Bin Laden was brought to justice. I feel the same about Obama. Sorry if that bothers you, but it's one of the many rights I am allowed to enjoy. Live with it.

It doesn't bother me at all. All I'm saying is that I don't believe for one minute you were going to vote for him.

You dam well know that Bush gave congress false intel and spin to sell his personal war..that's been established long ago..
So what are you saying..if a man robs a bank and has his brother drive the car (without him kowing what's going on)..we should just let him go and arrest his brother?:cuckoo:
Or..do you even know what you're saying?:rolleyes:

Who gave Congress and the Executive intel?

You dam well know that Bush gave congress false intel and spin to sell his personal war..that's been established long ago..
So what are you saying..if a man robs a bank and has his brother drive the car (without him kowing what's going on)..we should just let him go and arrest his brother?:cuckoo:
Or..do you even know what you're saying?:rolleyes:

Provide some actaul prove that congress was lied to. For the record EVERY investigation has concluded that Congress in fact was NOT lied to. Just cause you keep saying it does not make it rrue, no matter how much you wish it so.

The Dems have concluded there is no EVIDENCE at all to Impeach Bush nor Cheney and they can not do it after they leave office. There is no evidence of War crimes either, but do keep drinking that far left koolaid, your gonna be real sad when none of your delusions come to pass.

Uh uh! You can't lump that into one question. The intel was given to Bush. He and his folk cherry-picked and passed it on to Congress.

I don' understand why this has to keep being gone over. Really.

Jillian, you are being disingenuous.

Uh uh! You can't lump that into one question. The intel was given to Bush. He and his folk cherry-picked and passed it on to Congress.

I don' understand why this has to keep being gone over. Really.

Blatant bald faced lie, PROVIDE one shred of evidence your statement is true. Your own party does not support your claim.

Maineman does not even try and claim that Bush lied to Congress anymore, why? Cause he can not, it simply is not true.

Forum List

Back