Why do people buy Obama's BS?

That's pretty comical. I never said I would assassinate anyone. I said if someone assassinated him, I would be happy.

And I wasn't lying.

Which is completely inappropriate, not to mention sick. Finding joy in someone being murdered because you disagree with his politics begs for some therapy and probably some medication.

Not that I personally agree 100% with the tax breaks "to the rich" (because they weren't accompanied by spending cuts), but what exactly is "illegal" about them, blunt?

Clinton as a president was fine, Clinton as a person, was found wanting. Bush in both of those instances is found wanting..

Actually, you got that backwards. Clinton as a President was "okay." Clinton as a person doesn't really bother me in the least. What is found wanting is his taste in women. One would think the most powerful man on Earth could do better than Monica or pre-surgery Paula. At least JFK was doing Marilyn Monroe.:eusa_whistle:

My..seems the warmongers are a bit edgy this morning...maybe you guys should have a cup of coffee and watch some fox news...the go to your favorite site..dream on .org and get the latest info on the world.:cuckoo:

FOX NEWS...................HOLY SHIT................excuse me while I GO OUT IN THE PASTURE AND KICK SOME COW SHIT...................maybe once I find some of those little darlings hiding out there I'll be able add them to my kool-aid!!!!!!!!!:eusa_drool:

If someone these threads said that about Bush, there would be moral outrage.

You sir are an asshole.

Typical of you to try and twist it this way, but said moral outrage has been expressed more than once. Guess you just can't see much less comment on anything someone who doesn't think like you says if you can't find fault with it.:rolleyes:

You two are divorced from reality..quite amusing though..or sad depending how you look at it.
Speaking of "fantasy" do you really call dream on .org a source for info? you guys do know what "dream" means right

Right. When you post something that even remotely resembles reality I'll be sure and let you know. I'm sure it'll be accidental anyway.:cool:

My..seems the warmongers are a bit edgy this morning...maybe you guys should have a cup of coffee and watch some fox news...the go to your favorite site..dream on .org and get the latest info on the world.:cuckoo:

Just as it seems the devoid of reality sect has sneaked onto mommy and daddy's computer.

Hell Monika was hot..I'd do her...

Paulitics It was done covertly and with strong arm tactics..it's a long story, like all of Bush's scams.
Most of them where hidden in bills for domestic programs or funding for the troops, hardly any of them where debated or even known about until after they where passed.
It's just one of the many Bush money schemes..he's slicker than Al Capone..the man is a master of deception.

Monica was fat and dumpy looking, and there just ain't that much beer ....

The comment you quoted is in direct response to his. He's been warned. Anyone who condones the murder of another person for nothing more than political partisanship can keep that little tidbit to themselves.

Discussing political assassination is one thing. Condoning it crosses into the unacceptable level, IMO.

Hell Monika was hot..I'd do her...

Paulitics It was done covertly and with strong arm tactics..it's a long story, like all of Bush's scams.
Most of them where hidden in bills for domestic programs or funding for the troops, hardly any of them where debated or even known about until after they where passed.
Hell you look at any problem and Bush's answer is a tax break to the rich..he's even wanting a tax break to the rich to solve the sub prime lending crisis...wtf?
It's just one of the many Bush money schemes..he's slicker than Al Capone..the man is a master of deception.

no, the man is an idiot. It's not like it's HIM who's personally making everything happen.

Any tax cut is legal. I'll argue against the income tax as it IS. There is no constitutional law that requires government tax ANYTHING. The power TO tax exists, but it is not a requirement.

You might want to re-think what you're saying is "illegal" and "hidden".

If those same tax cuts were "hidden" in bills, but they were cut to the middle class, would you still be arguing that they're illegal?

I mean, with that logic, this economic stimulus package is illegal as well, but I'm sure you'll be enjoying you're free check.

Forum List

Back