Why Do Liberals Always Side With Muslims?

Answer:
A mutual hatred for Christianity and traditional Christian America.

Yes, it is really that simple.

On the outside it would appear liberals and Muslims don't have a single thing in common. Liberals favor homosexuality and homosexual marriage. Muslims hang or stone them. Liberals favor female empowerment. Muslims abuse and degrade women. Liberals favor "world peace". Muslims favor "world jihad". Liberals favor secularization of government. Muslims view religion and government as one entity. And so on and so on...

Some notable examples of this strange phenomenon could be seen immediately after the dust from the September 11th attacks had settled. Once Osama bin Laden and his Islamic terrorist network called 'Al Qaida' were identified in the mainstream media and became commonly known names, the liberals, like clockwork, asked, "Why do the Muslims hate us?" The question implies that the barbaric Islamic terrorists were the reactionary force, and that the United States was the instigator. The liberals strove to justify and make sense of the attack and still do.

In the post 9/11 era, the mutual love affair between liberals and Muslims is a predicable and common trend.

More at: Why Do Liberals Always Side With Muslims?

We don't....You just hate them so much it just seems that way to bigots such as yourself.
Why do you liberals make excuses for and coddle terrorists?

Why do you blame America for terrorism?

Why do you hate America?

We don't....it's just that the "terrorists" are a small percentage of the whole.

We have a part in the reactions.across the globe....like it or not, we don't live in a vacuum. What we do has global implications and consequences....Just because we are the strongest country on the planet, does not mean we aren't part of the global community.

The last one? FUCK YOU.

Why are Republicans against.EVERY.minority?
Is that why one of the best Republican congressmen is Allen West?

Racist fucking idiot.

What about Terrell the janitor who needs food stamps to feed his kids because his full time job doesn't cover the bills? What about Juan, the 16 year old kid who was born in this country? What about Abdul, the American citizen Muslim who drives a cab to make a living?

Allen West isn't a Republican....he's a Tea Party loon...Go start your own party.and stop hijacking my old one....It's people like you that are a big part why I switched sides.

What about them? Ever hear of a second job? I'll bet plenty of people here have had them. Lazy shit!

Liberals favor homosexuality and homosexual marriage. Muslims hang or stone them. Liberals favor female empowerment. Muslims abuse and degrade women. Liberals favor "world peace". Muslims favor "world jihad". Liberals favor secularization of government. Muslims view religion and government as one entity. And so on and so on...

A most interesting quote from the OP. Let's take a look at it in detail, making the quite reasonable assumption that, on the issues discussed, the Liberal view and the Conservative view are at opposite ends of the pole:

The author seems to feel that Liberals favor homosexuality and homosexual marriage. I don't know about "favoring" either of these two institutions, but I know that many Liberals are in favor of giving others a fair break in matters that really don't concern anyone else except those others. Of course, many Conservatives are clearly both opposed to homosexuality and homosexual marriage. Why? My guess is bigotry.

Liberals favor "female empowerment." We sure do. I guess you Conservatives don't feel that way - kind of in favor of putting women down? That is pretty much what I have seen coming from the Right. Why change now?

Liberals favor "world peace." That's right, we sure do. What are you Conservatives for, world WAR? Sure seems like it to me, based on what I have seen during the last several Republican administrations.

Yeah, because the best way to "empower" women is to encourage them to be promiscuous, bail out their pimps and abusers, and make money off their dead babies....

Meanwhile attacking women in power by calling them bad mothers, making fun of their children, calling them ugly, and dumb, and such.

We don't....You just hate them so much it just seems that way to bigots such as yourself.

Why do you hate America?

We don't....it's just that the "terrorists" are a small percentage of the whole.

We have a part in the reactions.across the globe....like it or not, we don't live in a vacuum. What we do has global implications and consequences....Just because we are the strongest country on the planet, does not mean we aren't part of the global community.

The last one? FUCK YOU.
Yes, you do coddle and make excuses for terrorists, and your lying about it is pathetic.

AND you're still blaming America.

So last, yes, it would make one think you DO HATE AMERICA.

And fuck you too ya shit eatin' moron.

I would not even say Liberals Side with Muslims, but they clearly don't understand them, and Under estimate how many of them are Radical, and Dangerous.

One Example of the Double Standard when it comes to Liberals and Muslims/Christians is this.

On this Board we regularly Have Liberals who try and Compare Christian Violence to Muslim Terrorism when there is no Comparison, especially not in Modern History. When ever a Christian like Tim McVeigh Does something they try to Pin it on all Christians (even though McVeigh did what he did for Political not Religious Reasons) But when a Muslim does something they are the first ones there trying to tell us they don't represent all Muslims.

Just listen to the way people like Rdean for example talk. Out one side of their mouth they lecture us about not Attributing the Actions of Radical Terrorists to all Muslims, while out of the other side of their Mouths they lump all Christians, or All Republicans into a Group and try and Attribute the actions of Radicals in those Groups, to the Groups as a whole.

Answer:

On the outside it would appear liberals and Muslims don't have a single thing in common. Liberals favor homosexuality and homosexual marriage. Muslims hang or stone them. Liberals favor female empowerment. Muslims abuse and degrade women. Liberals favor "world peace". Muslims favor "world jihad". Liberals favor secularization of government. Muslims view religion and government as one entity. And so on and so on...

Some notable examples of this strange phenomenon could be seen immediately after the dust from the September 11th attacks had settled. Once Osama bin Laden and his Islamic terrorist network called 'Al Qaida' were identified in the mainstream media and became commonly known names, the liberals, like clockwork, asked, "Why do the Muslims hate us?" The question implies that the barbaric Islamic terrorists were the reactionary force, and that the United States was the instigator. The liberals strove to justify and make sense of the attack and still do.

In the post 9/11 era, the mutual love affair between liberals and Muslims is a predicable and common trend.

I don't "side" with Muslims any more than I side with accused criminals, gay bashers, Republicans, dry wall guys or camp counselors. What I (and most liberals, I suspect) "side with" is principle. If someone is getting an unfair and a bad shake, I generally side with them, regardless of who they are or what they represent.

I am opposed to bigotry. That's why I am not a Republican.

funny, you seem very bigoted against Republicans, and I've never seen you stand up for Palin when she was treated unfairly and got a bad rap. Nope never. That makes you a misfounate misfit.

I admit to a rather healthy distrust of Republcans in general, let's put it that way.

Sarah Palin? Treated unfairly? Given a bad rap? PLEASE - don't make me laugh. Sarah Palin was (and is) a world-class female buffoon. She deserved everything she got and then some. The best description of Sarah Palin I ever heard was this: "Sarah Palin is like a stupid high school girl, trying to bluff her way through an oral exam by making eyes at the examiner."

Is that why one of the best Republican congressmen is Allen West?

Racist fucking idiot.

What about Terrell the janitor who needs food stamps to feed his kids because his full time job doesn't cover the bills? What about Juan, the 16 year old kid who was born in this country? What about Abdul, the American citizen Muslim who drives a cab to make a living?

Allen West isn't a Republican....he's a Tea Party loon...Go start your own party.and stop hijacking my old one....It's people like you that are a big part why I switched sides.

Allen West is a REgistered Republican and if it's your "old" party then don't lay claim to it, you're just another Crist.

No....he's a usurper...just like the rest of you lunatics....start your own fucking party.....you won't....you'd rather hang on the coattails of the established party because your extremism and bigotry wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of standing on it's own....that makes you pussies of the highest order...at least the Libertarians and Green Party have the guts to stand on their own two feet.

Gallup Daily tracking from June 1-July 26 finds Jewish registered voters favoring Obama over Romney by 68% to 25%.

If we take away the undecided voters in the Gallup survey, Jewish voters break 73/27 for Obama.

A recent report by the non-partisan Solomon Project found retroactively that Obama received 74% of the Jewish vote in 2008.

They can't answer my question either.

"WHY DO LIBERALS CODDLE AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR TERRORISTS?"

If by terrorists you mean people who blow up innocent people, FUCK YOU. :321:

Why do you hate America?

The last one? FUCK YOU.

If the reaction to a YouTube video is violence, then clearly free expression and Islam are incompatible. How can intolerance to free speech possibly be described as "moderate"? :eusa_eh:

I love it when leftist extremists tell us what we should do with our party.

I would not even say Liberals Side with Muslims, but they clearly don't understand them, and Under estimate how many of them are Radical, and Dangerous.

One Example of the Double Standard when it comes to Liberals and Muslims/Christians is this.

On this Board we regularly Have Liberals who try and Compare Christian Violence to Muslim Terrorism when there is no Comparison, especially not in Modern History. When ever a Christian like Tim McVeigh Does something they try to Pin it on all Christians (even though McVeigh did what he did for Political not Religious Reasons) But when a Muslim does something they are the first ones there trying to tell us they don't represent all Muslims.

Just listen to the way people like Rdean for example talk. Out one side of their mouth they lecture us about not Attributing the Actions of Radical Terrorists to all Muslims, while out of the other side of their Mouths they lump all Christians, or All Republicans into a Group and try and Attribute the actions of Radicals in those Groups, to the Groups as a whole.

Christians have more Guns, Planes and bombs.

Answer:

I don't side with Muslims...I think them and their religion are stupid....the same way I feel about you.

Seriously why do we take shit from the Fuck head Republicans for this bullshit. You going to call Liberals people who support terrorists? Maybe you should check your own neocon party to see how many innocences you have killed.

Why do you hate America?

The last one? FUCK YOU.
Yes, you do coddle and make excuses for terrorists, and your lying about it is pathetic.

AND you're still blaming America.

So last, yes, it would make one think you DO HATE AMERICA.

And fuck you too ya shit eatin' moron.

pussy.

Your fear of "other" people is so great that you can't even stand a differing opinion....so they must "hatemerica". You are just like those fuckers that attacked the embassy....It's my way or you're the enemy.

Forum List

Back