Why Do Liberals Always Side With Muslims?

Not at all...but to think that "we are the USA and we have freedom of speech" does not mean that we are "consequence-free" no matter what we say or do....nor does it mean that when those consequences occasionally happen, that we have the right to go half cocked and kick their asses just because we have freedom of speech.

You can't go call someone a motherfucker in a bar and provoke them continually and then bawl like a Sissy about your freedom of speech when the guy punches you in the face....especially when the whole bar saw you fucking with the guy the whole time.

What the administration is saying, when they blame these attacks on a ridiculous YouTube video rather than taking responsibility for the security failure, is that Muslim reaction to free expression is predictably violent. It's not me who isn't making the distinction between ordinary, garden-variety Muslims and radical Islamists, it's Obama. If the average Muslim will predictably react with violence whenever he perceives a slight to his religion, then there's no such thing as "moderate Muslims". That's what we're being told in so many words.

This was the anniversary of 9/11, and this administration FAILED to protect our foreign assets. And because we're only weeks away from the election, and because a CHILD could've predicted the need for better security, he wants to do his usual blame-game.

so you are for more spending on embassy security?

This wasn't a money question and you're being deliberately dishonest if you try to claim it is. Obama really thought that the Muslims were going to love him and be grateful for the use of the U.S. missiles that he didn't need to worry about beefing up security. He also didn't want the locals to look and see a U.S military presence. He was warned in advance that security was inadequate and failed to do anything. Now, because he's afraid of the consequences so close to an election and is doing everything he can to make this look as if no one could have predicted it. He blamed a Youtube video, rather than man up and say that his administration had screwed up.

What we can expect though is that the President and the Secretary of STate defend our constitutional right to free speech and for them to stop apologizing for it.

Great....just don't expect us to piss away another trillion dollars or so and thousands of young American lives so you assholes can have your fun and fuck with people you hate in areas of the world we all know are unstable and violent. If you want to WASTE your freedom of speech spreading hatred....don't call on my tax dollars and the lives of our people to go fight for your right to hate...stop being such pussies and go over yourself...I'll even pay for your airline ticket.

BTW...only you AM radio fucks think that anyone "apologized" for our freedom of speech... but, that's how brainwashed you idiots are.

You don't have a very good memory do you? That war was actually approved by the Congress of the United States.. do you need to go back and listen to Sen. HIlary Clinton and other illustrious democrats on that subject?

Hey cum catcher? Who in the fuck mentioned anything about Iraq or Afghanistan? I'm talking about you Conservatives saying we should go over there and kick their asses because you have the RIGHT to be hating bigots.

When you leaving....go get 'em....let me know where I can send the plane ticket.

Not at all...but to think that "we are the USA and we have freedom of speech" does not mean that we are "consequence-free" no matter what we say or do....nor does it mean that when those consequences occasionally happen, that we have the right to go half cocked and kick their asses just because we have freedom of speech.

You can't go call someone a motherfucker in a bar and provoke them continually and then bawl like a Sissy about your freedom of speech when the guy punches you in the face....especially when the whole bar saw you fucking with the guy the whole time.

What the administration is saying, when they blame these attacks on a ridiculous YouTube video rather than taking responsibility for the security failure, is that Muslim reaction to free expression is predictably violent. It's not me who isn't making the distinction between ordinary, garden-variety Muslims and radical Islamists, it's Obama. If the average Muslim will predictably react with violence whenever he perceives a slight to his religion, then there's no such thing as "moderate Muslims". That's what we're being told in so many words.

This was the anniversary of 9/11, and this administration FAILED to protect our foreign assets. And because we're only weeks away from the election, and because a CHILD could've predicted the need for better security, he wants to do his usual blame-game.

The attack was most likely planned...but those that planned it USED that video to carry out their objective. The video is fully to blame for all the rioting going on now.... as far as your assertion....where were you on 9/10? Why weren't you "all seeing" Conservatives on this message board screaming for a higher level of security at our Middle East embassies? I mean, if a CHILD could've predicted it and all.....

The Libyan security guard that survived has said there was NO protest going on prior to the attack. And somehow, we've heard nothing about the 33 other Americans that survived this attack. Wouldn't you think that the media would be anxious to interview them?

The attack was most likely planned...but those that planned it USED that video to carry out their objective. The video is fully to blame for all the rioting going on now.... as far as your assertion....where were you on 9/10? Why weren't you "all seeing" Conservatives on this message board screaming for a higher level of security at our Middle East embassies? I mean, if a CHILD could've predicted it and all.....

My God, man. Even we couldn't predict he'd be that stupid. I mean afterall, it's not like he's bumping into walls and drooling and shit. :eusa_whistle:

He's using that video as a scapegoat to cover for his lack of good judgment. We're being asked to believe that every Muslim is the rabid sort who goes all to pieces if he perceives criticism over his religion. Both things can't be right. Either they're all rabid or only the "radical" ones are. I prefer to think that a billion people aren't all radical and that Obama is a moron. The math is more likely.

Great....just don't expect us to piss away another trillion dollars or so and thousands of young American lives so you assholes can have your fun and fuck with people you hate in areas of the world we all know are unstable and violent. If you want to WASTE your freedom of speech spreading hatred....don't call on my tax dollars and the lives of our people to go fight for your right to hate...stop being such pussies and go over yourself...I'll even pay for your airline ticket.

BTW...only you AM radio fucks think that anyone "apologized" for our freedom of speech... but, that's how brainwashed you idiots are.

You don't have a very good memory do you? That war was actually approved by the Congress of the United States.. do you need to go back and listen to Sen. HIlary Clinton and other illustrious democrats on that subject?

Hey cum catcher? Who in the fuck mentioned anything about Iraq or Afghanistan? I'm talking about you Conservatives saying we should go over there and kick their asses because you have the RIGHT to be hating bigots.

When you leaving....go get 'em....let me know where I can send the plane ticket.

Can you link to where I said we should go over there and kick their asses? or be a liar? which?

The Libyan security guard that survived has said there was NO protest going on prior to the attack. And somehow, we've heard nothing about the 33 other Americans that survived this attack. Wouldn't you think that the media would be anxious to interview them?

Oh....let me guess.... Rush, Beck, or some other propagandist said that the Obama administration distributed that video real quick to cover up the "fuck up" and caused all the rioting going on?

Oh....let me guess.... Rush, Beck, or some other propagandist said that the Obama administration distributed that video real quick to cover up the "fuck up" and caused all the rioting going on?

I have not seen any videos of the protest in Libya that was supposedly going on prior to the consulate attack. Perhaps you can link one because the only ones I can find are of Egypt for 9/11.

Can you link to where I said we should go over there and kick their asses? or be a liar? which?

Let's see....there was one where you quoted a right wing pundit saying the attack was an "act of war"....and another one where you hitched about "appeasement"

2+2=4.

I have not seen any videos of the protest in Libya that was supposedly going on prior to the consulate attack. Perhaps you can link one because the only ones I can find are of Egypt for 9/11.

So....I guessed right?

If that was happening on a daily basis, I'd say the parallel was a valid one.

however, it's not. And we ostracize those of us who engage in violent protest...Islam, on the other hand, martyrs their suicide bombers, and the bombings continue apace.

Hmmmmm...

Race.

They see Muslims as brown. Brown people can do no wrong.

It's as simple as that.

Doesn't seem to be as far as liberals go.

you know less about liberals than you do about rocket science.

poor, poor, pole

Do I hear... oh no... are you going to cry?

I know this much, liberals, like you, are the trash of society.

[del: added to ignore list.]

Del....cant i leave you anywhere for a few minutes?....now you are a Liberal,and considered Trash.....and on James Bonds ignore list....(i thought Bond would be tougher than that,but hey....:dunno:).......shame on you Del....:nono:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
There is a difference between siding with Muslims, and siding with terrorists.

Is there? :eusa_eh:

Yes, there is. Same reason it would be wrong to blame all Christians every time one of them blows up an abortion clinic.

Tell it to Barack Obama. He's the one who's insisting that this was all about some pathetic, amateur video. Either the Muslims who committed these crimes are radicals and these were terror attacks, or ordinary Muslims routinely commit violence when confronted with criticism of their religion.

Forum List

Back