Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

I was hoping after seeing the DNC basically spit in the face of Israel that many Jews would flip. I was incorrect. Very unfortunate. Well at least my dad and I flipped.

I don't give a shit about Israel, they now get what 4 billion of our taxes, they are stealing and killing the Palestinians.

I also don't give care about jews except those who do white collar crimes and those who still do the "sucking circumcision" , I also don't care for the Hasidic in NY who think they are above the law.

Thanks, Adolph.

No problem.

You're not the demographic I was trying to capture here though. Have a pleasant day.

I am a Democrat, but I'm not a jew. This brings me to What is a jew?

Because they're smart, that's why.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

We can tell. Yet you are not religious, so you are a jew by culture or tradition. Your ancestors, were never great and have no more right to Palestine than those who were there in 1850.

Jew by culture and tradition. I beg to differ. I am also a realist. Victors write history. Might makes right. This is not the thread for the Israel/Palestine discussion. This is dedicated to why Jews in America consistently vote Blue. I appreciate all the responses. Happy do debate the other issue in a separate thread. Fair?

I was hoping after seeing the DNC basically spit in the face of Israel that many Jews would flip. I was incorrect. Very unfortunate. Well at least my dad and I flipped.

I don't give a shit about Israel, they now get what 4 billion of our taxes, they are stealing and killing the Palestinians.

I also don't give care about jews except those who do white collar crimes and those who still do the "sucking circumcision" , I also don't care for the Hasidic in NY who think they are above the law.

Thanks, Adolph.

No problem.

You're not the demographic I was trying to capture here though. Have a pleasant day.

I am a Democrat.

I am trying to capture JEWISH people. I know you're a Dem. I can tell by your angry and insane posts. Capt. Snowflake.

I don't get it. Look at the disgrace at the DNC.

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg

Look at what the Left has done at college campuses:

View attachment 212033

Opinion | The B.D.S. Movement and Anti-Semitism on Campus

bds-Israel-Apartheid-Week_452799_resize_990__1_.jpg

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing the responses.

Not all of us do.

But, the reasons many do are mostly historical. American Jews have been on the forefront of this nation's labor and civil rights struggles.

However, as the Democratic Party takes a more and more antisemitic stance towards Israel, you see fewer and fewer Jews voting the straight Democrat ticket.

I hope you are right. I am not overly religious but there are so few of us left. I feel as though I owe my ancestors who fought on the Eastern Front a debt to support our people as best I can these days. Probably somewhat insane on my part.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

We can tell. Yet you are not religious, so you are a jew by culture or tradition. Your ancestors, were never great and have no more right to Palestine than those who were there in 1850.

Jew by culture and tradition. I beg to differ. I am also a realist. Victors write history. Might makes right. This is not the thread for the Israel/Palestine discussion. This is dedicated to why Jews in America consistently vote Blue. I appreciate all the responses. Happy do debate the other issue in a separate thread. Fair?

Fair, because as Sunni Man said, they are not orthodox jews, and well the rich ones vote for whoever is most pro Israel, like Sheldon Adelson.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Fair, because as Sunni Man said, they are not orthodox jews, and well the rich ones vote for whoever is most pro Israel, like Sheldon Adelson.

Israel is the only country with liberal values in the Middle East. This whole Left/Right thing is all over the place. Jews need to be more like Ben Shapiro and less like Chuck Schumer.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Maybe because there is not one Jewish GOP senator. I thank God for the ACLU, pretty much Jewish. I email a Russian Jew everyday, I'll ask her why she votes Democrat, with her its mostly about pollution policies of the Democrats.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Israel is the only country with liberal values in the Middle East. This whole Left/Right thing is all over the place. Jews need to be more like Ben Shapiro and less like Chuck Schumer.

Ben Shapiro , I don't like him, he is a wealthy brat.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Maybe because there is not one Jewish GOP senator. I thank God for the ACLU, pretty much Jewish. I email a Russian Jew everyday, I'll ask her why she votes Democrat, with her its mostly about pollution policies of the Democrats.

I get it. But when your party bans the Mississippi flag and blatantly allows the Palestinian flag at an American convention I have an issue with that. I would frankly have the same issue if they allowed the Canadian or the Italian flag there. Our conventions should only have US flags there IMO. It really rubbed me the wrong way. But all of you have educated me on this issue. Thank you.

I too am a Russian Jew. Well I am American I guess. My ancestors are from Russia.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Ben Shapiro , I don't like him, he is a wealthy brat.

Opinions vary. He is smart. We can agree on that. Graduated UCLA at 20. Harvard Law at 23.

American Jews have more loyalty to liberalism than Israel.

That's because they are cultural jews, and not religious jews. Most are agnostic or even atheist. Their hero's are Marx and Lenin, not Abraham and Moses. ... :cool:

I am not really all that religous. But we all suffered some due to WWII...that should unite us I would think considering there are so few of us. But I think you hit the nail on the head.
Liberals aren't Marxists.

the concept that liberals are MARXISTS ----is from the prevalent
islamo Nazi propaganda of the 20th century AND COUNTING

View attachment 212033

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

Not all of us do.

But, the reasons many do are mostly historical. American Jews have been on the forefront of this nation's labor and civil rights struggles.

However, as the Democratic Party takes a more and more antisemitic stance towards Israel, you see fewer and fewer Jews voting the straight Democrat ticket.

I hope you are right. I am not overly religious but there are so few of us left. I feel as though I owe my ancestors who fought on the Eastern Front a debt to support our people as best I can these days. Probably somewhat insane on my part.

Eastern Front?

Thanks, Adolph.

No problem.

I am a Democrat, but I'm not a jew. This brings me to What is a jew?

easy-----not shit like you

View attachment 212033

Thank you

Not all of us do.

Eastern Front?

Yes, I am first generation American. My parents came from Russia. Grandparents fought the Nazis on the Eastern Front. Lost 95% of my ancestors there.

View attachment 212033

Thank you

Not all of us do.

Eastern Front?

Yes, I am first generation American. My parents came from Russia. Grandparents fought the Nazis on the Eastern Front. Lost 95% of my ancestors there.

you are very young

Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

Because they are smart

Jews recognize oppression and bigotry when they see it. That is why they won’t vote Republican

Forum List

Back