Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

Policies that spread a reasonable amount of the "wealth" to help the less fortunate is NOT Marxism.

It is not Bill Gates fault that there are poor people. He did not garner his wealth by stealing from them. They should not steal from him.

No one is stealing from him.

Not yet. If Bernie Sanders has anything to say about it....well then. But I digress not what this thread is about. It is dedicated to Jewish people voting blue.
Bernie Sanders is terrifying. All that bitching about there being rich people. As much as I liked him as a person, I would NEVER have voted for him.

Is it because he is Jewish? LOL. I kid. You are out of touch with your party. Bernie and AOC are the new faces. Same for Liz Warren. JFK is not walking through that door.
I completely forgot he was Jewish! LOL
Liz Warren has a mean right hook, but she can be a bit histrionic. That's Massachusetts for ya.
Just so you know, I'm not a Democrat. I've always been an Independent, and I'm serious that I vote for who I like and it's not about party ever.

Policies that spread a reasonable amount of the "wealth" to help the less fortunate is NOT Marxism.

It is not Bill Gates fault that there are poor people. He did not garner his wealth by stealing from them. They should not steal from him.

Not yet. If Bernie Sanders has anything to say about it....well then. But I digress not what this thread is about. It is dedicated to Jewish people voting blue.
Bernie Sanders is terrifying. All that bitching about there being rich people. As much as I liked him as a person, I would NEVER have voted for him.

Is it because he is Jewish? LOL. I kid. You are out of touch with your party. Bernie and AOC are the new faces. Same for Liz Warren. JFK is not walking through that door.
If you ask me, these two parties are begging for a sensible third party candidate to run. If that is financially possible.

Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

The Democratic Party has been identified with, and cultivated, minorities, immigrants and labor since it absorbed the Populist Party and movement at the turn of the 19th/20th century while its counterpart the Republican Party was gravitating to the wealthy, the railroads and corporations. That's where they all enter the constituency picture.

That was a time of growing xenophobia and nationalism with the rise of the American Security League, the American Protective Association, the Anti-Saloon League and eventually the Klan, organized by remnants of a lynch mob that had murdered a Jewish factory manager named Leo Frank.

Jews aren't very logical from my experiences.

Keep in mind that the Jewish IQ advantage is only in verbal skills, in spatial ability they are actually behind White Goys.

I have many suspicions of mine on why Jews are illogical, which includes why they tend to be so Left Wing, vote so Democratic, and many even support bringing in Muslim refugees. Many Jews can't even figure out who did the Holocaust,With dumb Jews frequently blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

My other suspicions are how dumb many users of Jewish heritages are on this forum like Jillian, Mindful, the Derp, Fncceo, Irosie, IloveIsrael, or Roudy, among many one trick parrots on this forum of a Jewish origins.

If you ask me, these two parties are begging for a sensible third party candidate to run. If that is financially possible.

It could be financially possible but the entrenched Duopoly and its tool the Electoral College will never allow it to happen. Perot tried it, as did Nader and Anderson --- even those with constituencies like Thurmond and Wallace tried to throw their elections to the House, but got nowhere.

Keep in mind that the Jewish IQ advantage is only in verbal skills, in spatial ability they are actually behind White Goys.

I have many suspicions of mine on why Jews are illogical, which includes why they tend to be so Left Wing, vote so Democratic, and many even support bringing in Muslim refugees, or can't even figure out who did the Holocaust, with dumb Jews frequently blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

My other suspicions are how dumb many users of Jewish heritages are on this forum like Jillian, Mindful, the Derp, Irosie, IloveIsrael, or Roudy, among many one trick parrots on this forum of a Jewish origins.

It's gotta be the pinnacle of irony to purport to post on "logic" by immediately in the first sentence farting a Broad Generalization Fallacy --- before "logic" is even cited.

You're dismissed.

Last edited:

I have many suspicions of mine on why Jews are illogical, which includes why they tend to be so Left Wing, vote so Democratic, and many even support bringing in Muslim refugees, or can't even figure out who did the Holocaust, with dumb Jews frequently blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

My other suspicions are how dumb many users of Jewish heritages are on this forum like Jillian, Mindful, the Derp, Irosie, IloveIsrael, or Roudy, among many one trick parrots on this forum of a Jewish origins.

It's gotta be the pinnacle of irony to purport to post on "logic" by immediately in the first sentence farting a Broad Generalization Fallacy.

You're dismissed.

Generalizations lead to logic, how else do we generalize that playing with Bears is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that playing with hard drugs is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that don't play with pricker bushes if you don't want to get a pricker in you.
(All generalizations)

You Western European, along with Jews are 2 groups I'd say who are very desperate, and rather dumb.

It's gotta be the pinnacle of irony to purport to post on "logic" by immediately in the first sentence farting a Broad Generalization Fallacy.

You're dismissed.

Generalizations lead to logic, how else do we generalize that playing with Bears is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that playing with hard drugs is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that don't play with pricker bushes if you don't want to get a pricker in you.
(All generalizations)

You Western European, along with Jews are 2 groups I'd say who are very desperate, and rather dumb.

:dig:

You're dismissed.

(All generalizations)

Generalizations are aligned with pattern recognition, and perceptive ability.

In my experiences those who are incapable of such are dirty, dumb Left-Wingers typically (Democrat) Jews, and Western Europeans.

I have many suspicions of mine on why Jews are illogical, which includes why they tend to be so Left Wing, vote so Democratic, and many even support bringing in Muslim refugees. Many Jews can't even figure out who did the Holocaust,With dumb Jews frequently blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

My other suspicions are how dumb many users of Jewish heritages are on this forum like Jillian, Mindful, the Derp, Fncceo, Irosie, IloveIsrael, or Roudy, among many one trick parrots on this forum of a Jewish origins.
My suspicions tend to fall on posters who maintain a list of who's Jewish on this board.

Last edited:
I voted for George Bush Sr and also McCain, I tended to go for honorable people, then I voted for Obama. I also voted for Gore, Kerry and Hillary in 2016. I guess you can say I use to be an Independent, and now I will never vote Republican again. NEVER.

You're dismissed.

(All generalizations)

In my experiences those who are incapable of such are dirty, dumb Left-Wingers typically (Democrat) Jews, and Western Europeans.

:dig: :dig:

Hard to believe. He's like a wind-up doll.

I don't get it. Look at the disgrace at the DNC.

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg

Look at what the Left has done at college campuses:

View attachment 212033

Opinion | The B.D.S. Movement and Anti-Semitism on Campus

bds-Israel-Apartheid-Week_452799_resize_990__1_.jpg

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing the responses.
The only disgrace is the thread premise, which fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

You're dismissed.

(All generalizations)

So, why is it wrong to generalize that Reform Jews / Secular Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat supporters, and voters?

It's a fact, probably nearly 9 out of 10 Reform Jews / Secular Jews are Democrats, because the nearly 8 out of 10 figure comes from Orthodox Jews who vote more often Republican.

Saying that generalizations are ignorant, is about as ignorant as I've ever seen.

Having grown up with field guides, yes certain species have certain characteristics, even if there's outliers.

Saying generalizations are ignorant, is simply a form of suppressing reality, and free speech, it's become more of a "Social Clique" nonsense.

Oh, I look good because other people say generalizations are ignorant.

Typical Individualist drivel.

I completely forgot he was Jewish! LOL
Liz Warren has a mean right hook, but she can be a bit histrionic. That's Massachusetts for ya.
Just so you know, I'm not a Democrat. I've always been an Independent, and I'm serious that I vote for who I like and it's not about party ever.

I am an Independent as well. But cannot vote Blue after the DNC. It is either Red or 3rd party for me now. Thank you for your response.

I don't get it. Look at the disgrace at the DNC.

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg

Look at what the Left has done at college campuses:

View attachment 212033

Opinion | The B.D.S. Movement and Anti-Semitism on Campus

bds-Israel-Apartheid-Week_452799_resize_990__1_.jpg

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing the responses.
The only disgrace is the thread premise, which fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

I posted facts, sir. We have had a nice discussion. You are welcome to join.

We can tell. Yet you are not religious, so you are a jew by culture or tradition. Your ancestors, were never great and have no more right to Palestine than those who were there in 1850.

Jew by culture and tradition. I beg to differ. I am also a realist. Victors write history. Might makes right. This is not the thread for the Israel/Palestine discussion. This is dedicated to why Jews in America consistently vote Blue. I appreciate all the responses. Happy do debate the other issue in a separate thread. Fair?

Fair, because as Sunni Man said, they are not orthodox jews, and well the rich ones vote for whoever is most pro Israel, like Sheldon Adelson.

Israel is the only country with liberal values in the Middle East. This whole Left/Right thing is all over the place. Jews need to be more like Ben Shapiro and less like Chuck Schumer.

Ben Shapiro , I don't like him, he is a wealthy brat.

Opinions vary. He is smart. We can agree on that. Graduated UCLA at 20. Harvard Law at 23.
BUT he’s WEALTHY,!!! :eek-52:
In my experience, Jews seem to be very successful - antisemites like Penelope seem to have a visceral hatred and envy of this fact, as well as their perception of them as being financially well off. As just illustrated by Penelope.

Jew by culture and tradition. I beg to differ. I am also a realist. Victors write history. Might makes right. This is not the thread for the Israel/Palestine discussion. This is dedicated to why Jews in America consistently vote Blue. I appreciate all the responses. Happy do debate the other issue in a separate thread. Fair?

Fair, because as Sunni Man said, they are not orthodox jews, and well the rich ones vote for whoever is most pro Israel, like Sheldon Adelson.

Israel is the only country with liberal values in the Middle East. This whole Left/Right thing is all over the place. Jews need to be more like Ben Shapiro and less like Chuck Schumer.

Ben Shapiro , I don't like him, he is a wealthy brat.

Opinions vary. He is smart. We can agree on that. Graduated UCLA at 20. Harvard Law at 23.
BUT he’s WEALTHY,!!! :eek-52:
In my experience, Jews seem to be very successful - antisemites like Penelope seem to have a visceral hatred and envy of this fact, as well as their perception of them as being financially well off. As just illustrated by Penelope.

So, if Jews are so successful, why do they vote Democrat?
Obviously they'd benefit from Republican tax-cuts, Republican support for Israel, and Republican's cutting down on Islamic refugees.

It proves that Jews aren't very logical on average, to say the very least.

You're dismissed.

(All generalizations)

So, why is it wrong to generalize that Reform Jews / Secular Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat supporters, and voters?

It's a fact, probably nearly 9 out of 10 Reform Jews / Secular Jews are Democrats, because the nearly 8 out of 10 figure comes from Orthodox Jews who vote more often Republican.

Saying that generalizations are ignorant, is about as ignorant as I've ever seen.

Having grown up with field guides, yes certain species have certain characteristics, even if there's outliers.

Saying generalizations are ignorant, is simply a form of suppressing reality, and free speech, it's become more of a "Social Clique" nonsense.

Oh, I look good because other people say generalizations are ignorant.

Typical Individualist drivel.

Great my stalker is back. Please make your posts sensical and readable. You're all over the place. Form a coherent sentence.

Forum List

Back