Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

I don't get it. Look at the disgrace at the DNC.

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg

Look at what the Left has done at college campuses:

View attachment 212033

Opinion | The B.D.S. Movement and Anti-Semitism on Campus

bds-Israel-Apartheid-Week_452799_resize_990__1_.jpg

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing the responses.

Not all of us do.

But, the reasons many do are mostly historical. American Jews have been on the forefront of this nation's labor and civil rights struggles.

However, as the Democratic Party takes a more and more antisemitic stance towards Israel, you see fewer and fewer Jews voting the straight Democrat ticket.

I hope you are right. I am not overly religious but there are so few of us left. I feel as though I owe my ancestors who fought on the Eastern Front a debt to support our people as best I can these days. Probably somewhat insane on my part.

Eastern Front?

Yes, I am first generation American. My parents came from Russia. Grandparents fought the Nazis on the Eastern Front. Lost 95% of my ancestors there.

The Eastern Front is how Germans referred to their invasion of Russia.

The Russians didn't call that the Eastern Front. Germany is West of Russia.

The Russians refer to their struggle with the Nazis as The Great Patriotic War.

Because they are smart

Jews recognize oppression and bigotry when they see it. That is why they won’t vote Republican

Jews aren't a monolithic voting block as you imagine them to be. We're a well informed and free thinking group who will vote in our best interests.

If the Democrats continue to embrace an intractable position on Israel, they will continue to lose Jewish voters

Because they are smart

Jews recognize oppression and bigotry when they see it. That is why they won’t vote Republican

Thank you for the nonsensical answer. I am a Jew and 100% disagree with everything you just said. Keep it civil please.

View attachment 212033

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

Not all of us do.

But, the reasons many do are mostly historical. American Jews have been on the forefront of this nation's labor and civil rights struggles.

However, as the Democratic Party takes a more and more antisemitic stance towards Israel, you see fewer and fewer Jews voting the straight Democrat ticket.

I hope you are right. I am not overly religious but there are so few of us left. I feel as though I owe my ancestors who fought on the Eastern Front a debt to support our people as best I can these days. Probably somewhat insane on my part.

Eastern Front?

Yes, I am first generation American. My parents came from Russia. Grandparents fought the Nazis on the Eastern Front. Lost 95% of my ancestors there.

you are very young

How dare you label me? I am 60. Well I identify as 60. If people can pick their gender why not their age? LOL

All jokes aside. I am really thanful for the responses in this thread. All the intelligent ones anyway.

View attachment 212033

Thank you

Not all of us do.

Eastern Front?

Oh...well I just wanted to differentiate. To me the European allies and the US fought them on the western front and Russia on the eastern front...hence the two front war that Hitler started. My error, sir.

Not all of us do.

Eastern Front?

you are very young

How dare you label me? I am 60. Well I identify as 60. If people can pick their gender why not their age? LOL

All jokes aside. I am really thanful for the responses in this thread. All the intelligent ones anyway.

oh yes-----of course----the INTELLIGENT RESPONSES WHICH ARE MINE------I am OLDER than are you----boychik

Not all of us do.

Eastern Front?

Oh...well I just wanted to differentiate. To me the European allies and the US fought them on the western front and Russia on the eastern front...hence the two front war that Hitler started. My error, sir.

what about the African front?-----yesterday a TUNISIAN----
was in my house with an account of his experience----
he CLAIMS to be 80. Tunisia was kinda run by Italy

American Jews have more loyalty to liberalism than Israel.

That's because they are cultural jews, and not religious jews. Most are agnostic or even atheist. Their hero's are Marx and Lenin, not Abraham and Moses. ... :cool:

I am not really all that religous. But we all suffered some due to WWII...that should unite us I would think considering there are so few of us. But I think you hit the nail on the head.
Liberals aren't Marxists.

The line is thin at best these days.
Policies that spread a reasonable amount of the "wealth" to help the less fortunate is NOT Marxism.

That's because they are cultural jews, and not religious jews. Most are agnostic or even atheist. Their hero's are Marx and Lenin, not Abraham and Moses. ... :cool:

I am not really all that religous. But we all suffered some due to WWII...that should unite us I would think considering there are so few of us. But I think you hit the nail on the head.

Policies that spread a reasonable amount of the "wealth" to help the less fortunate is NOT Marxism.

Depends upon WHOM YOU ASK

It is not Bill Gates fault that there are poor people. He did not garner his wealth by stealing from them. They should not steal from him.

I don't give a shit about Israel, they now get what 4 billion of our taxes, they are stealing and killing the Palestinians.

I also don't give care about jews except those who do white collar crimes and those who still do the "sucking circumcision" , I also don't care for the Hasidic in NY who think they are above the law.

Thanks, Adolph.

No problem.

You're not the demographic I was trying to capture here though. Have a pleasant day.

I am a Democrat, but I'm not a jew. This brings me to What is a jew?

easy-----not shit like you

Now that is a jew for you.

It is not Bill Gates fault that there are poor people. He did not garner his wealth by stealing from them. They should not steal from him.

No one is stealing from him.

Not yet. If Bernie Sanders has anything to say about it....well then. But I digress not what this thread is about. It is dedicated to Jewish people voting blue.

Because they are smart

Jews aren't a monolithic voting block as you imagine them to be. We're a well informed and free thinking group who will vote in our best interests.

If the Democrats continue to embrace an intractable position on Israel, they will continue to lose Jewish voters
Doesn’t seem they are losing Jewish voters

Not yet. If Bernie Sanders has anything to say about it....well then. But I digress not what this thread is about. It is dedicated to Jewish people voting blue.
Bernie Sanders is terrifying. All that bitching about there being rich people. As much as I liked him as a person, I would NEVER have voted for him.

Because they are smart

The last election saw a 7% drop in Jews voting Democratic from the 2008 Obama high of 78%.

But, the only indication of how Jews vote is exit polling which, as we've seen in the past, is skewed to urban voters who tend to be Democrats.

Based on conversations around the shul, I'm seeing more and more Jews openly concerned with where the Democrats are heading regarding Israel and the Jews.

Bernie Sanders is terrifying. All that bitching about there being rich people. As much as I liked him as a person, I would NEVER have voted for him.

Is it because he is Jewish? LOL. I kid. You are out of touch with your party. Bernie and AOC are the new faces. Same for Liz Warren. JFK is not walking through that door.

Because they are smart

The last election saw a 7% drop in Jews voting Democratic from the 2008 Obama high of 78%.

But, the only indication of how Jews vote is exit polling which, as we've seen in the past, is skewed to urban voters who tend to be Democrats.

Based on conversations around the shul, I'm seeing more and more Jews openly concerned with where the Democrats are heading regarding Israel and the Jews.

I am seeing the same thing. But it is anecdotal data only. Will you post a link for the 7% drop please?

Forum List

Back