Why do humans hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
I hate one individual, and I've been looking at why. The reason that came is because I don't accept the individual enjoys being harmful.

I find that repulsive.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Obviously, hatred isn't a religious or spiritual value or practice.

I hate one individual, and I've been looking at why. The reason that came is because I don't accept the individual enjoys being harmful.

I find that repulsive.

I can honestly say I don't 'hate' anyone. Not because they aren't deserving, but because I recognize it costs me and not them. Went through the process with my ex and my principal. Not worth it.

Not all humans hate. But lots do. The reason ? It's easier than understanding sometimes.

I find that repulsive.

You could ask "why do people love" too. It's a human emotion. There's noting really mysterious about it.

• Banned
I hate this one person. It's shocking to sit with that truth. It's quite uncomfortable. I don't know why this thread was moved, it seemed like a religious question to me.

I find that repulsive.

I find repulsiveness to be slightly less repugnant than hate.

I find that repulsive.

I find repulsiveness to be slightly less repugnant than hate.

That's funny. Hatred is the ultimate non-acceptance of how things are. If I were accepting of the truth, that this individuals enjoys causing others to suffer, I wouldn't hate the person.

Last edited:
When you hate a person you are giving part of yourself over to self destructive negative energy.

It is best to forgive the person and them continue with your life in a quiet and peaceful manner.

Thanks Del, that was funny. I enjoy the humor. It's an improvement on your mood today.

I like you, Del. Hey, where's your girlfriend Dis soap?

Last edited:
Not all humans hate. But lots do. The reason ? It's easier than understanding sometimes.

I remember this from the psychology:

If you hate someone it is because you can't see yourself in him, your frustration in not understanding why he isn't like you (behavior) makes you hate him.

Could be a bunch of crap, it is up to you to decide :tongue:

Last edited:
I think it's because you stop seeing the inherent positive potential of the individual. In hating that person, it also stops you from seeing yourself purely.

I'm not a hater, but it's easy for me to hate:

Anyone that would ever harm my child, or any child.

Oh, so I guess I am a hater after all............................

Last edited:
I think it's because you stop seeing the inherent positive potential of the individual. In hating that person, it also stops you from seeing yourself purely.

I think you're over analyzing it. Hate is a pure emotion. If someone pisses you off then you hate them. Now if you wonder where emotions come from, that's another discussion. But you just wonder why you hate someone, and usually reasons are quite simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back