Why do humans hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can deal with love. People can deal with hate. It's the indifference that's a killer.. Indifference is lethal..Nothing you can do about someone who is indifferent to your feelings..

Last edited:
I hate barack hussein obama. I hate his name, I hate his worm lips, his dog ears, that fact that he's a racist and a liberal, and that he's nothing but an inexperienced little twit that's in the process of doing this country grave harm. Yes, I hate hussein. :razz:

I think it's because you stop seeing the inherent positive potential of the individual. In hating that person, it also stops you from seeing yourself purely.

I think you're over analyzing it. Hate is a pure emotion. If someone pisses you off then you hate them. Now if you wonder where emotions come from, that's another discussion. But you just wonder why you hate someone, and usually reasons are quite simple.

I disagree. There have been times you've pissed me off, but I've never 'hated' you, in fact, never 'disliked' you. Yet, you pissed me off.

I guess when I think about it, hate isn't a constant. I don't continuously hate this individual.

I do know when I'm hated. I can feel it. Sometimes, it's a mutual thing.

I think it's because you stop seeing the inherent positive potential of the individual. In hating that person, it also stops you from seeing yourself purely.

I think you're over analyzing it. Hate is a pure emotion. If someone pisses you off then you hate them. Now if you wonder where emotions come from, that's another discussion. But you just wonder why you hate someone, and usually reasons are quite simple.

I disagree. There have been times you've pissed me off, but I've never 'hated' you, in fact, never 'disliked' you. Yet, you pissed me off.

I imagine I've pissed of a few hundred people by now on blogs.

But, that's the internet. It's not real life.

And you did inadvertently bring to light that there must be degrees to which someone pisses you off.

Last edited:
I hate one individual, and I've been looking at why. The reason that came is because I don't accept the individual enjoys being harmful.

I find that repulsive.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Obviously, hatred isn't a religious or spiritual value or practice.

:eusa_whistle:

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
I had a bill collector come to my door years ago and hand me his business card. I looked at the card and it read, "Ignorance is bliss". It inflamed me immediately. Back then I could not tell you exactly why. I told the guy, "Ignorance is poverty, ignorance is hate, ignorance in no way is bliss!"

He looked shocked. He was not ready for this tiny little 19 year old to spill on him like that. He stuttered for a moment or two and the apoligized. He had never considered it like that.

He then offered his assistance in getting that bill that I had not created ammended off of my record. He was the owner of the collection agency.

Many people never examine why they hate someone sky. Even more so they do not take the time to understand why others have that hatefulness in them. Or why people do what they do when it comes down to what it is that they actually hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The only thing helping me about this is to realize the hate is not a constant. I don't even think of this person 24/7.

The feeling comes and goes.

I've heard there's a big difference between anger and rage. Anger is useful to express, rage is not. Rage is about betrayal. The only thing that helps rage is to express the softer feeling of hurt underneath--the hurt.

I think the hate I'm feeling may be rage, and not anger based. Deliberate cruelty sets it off.

Last edited:
The only thing helping me about this is to realize the hate is not a constant. I don't even think of this person 24/7.

I've heard there's a big difference between anger and rage. Anger is useful to express, rage is not. Rage is about betrayal. The only thing that helps rage is to express the softer feeling of hurt underneath--the hurt.

I think the hate I'm feeling may be rage, and not anger based. Deliberate cruelty sets it off.

OK... what happened? What set this whole inquisition off? :eusa_eh:

OK... what happened? What set this whole inquisition off? :eusa_eh:

No shit---enough of the vague crap. Who did what to you ?

Is is deliberate cruelty or ignorance? What may seem cruel to you may not to another.

Not all humans hate. But lots do. The reason ? It's easier than understanding sometimes.

I remember this from the psychology:

If you hate someone it is because you can't see yourself in him, your frustration in not understanding why he isn't like you (behavior) makes you hate him.

Could be a bunch of crap, it is up to you to decide :tongue:

I'd guess that's pretty close what of if you hate is most likely determined by who you are.
If it wasn't wouldn't everyone hate the same thing?

Sounds like you have an ex-spouse problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back