Why do humans hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate one individual, and I've been looking at why. The reason that came is because I don't accept the individual enjoys being harmful.

I find that repulsive.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Obviously, hatred isn't a religious or spiritual value or practice.

LMAO. Seriously?

You're even a bigger idiot than I initially gave you credit for.

Sky, don't you think the one you hate intentionally wanted to make you hate?

I don't know if I really hate bullies, but I used to take inordinate amounts of joy making them fall down, back when I was younger man.

Does that count as hate?

I find that I cannot hate people for very long, but I can truly want them dead for very brief periods of time.

Another of those good reasons why editec likes living in a civil society where he doesn't feel he needs to strap on a sidearm just to get down to the store and back again, alive.

I am one of those "rapid cycling" kinds of emotionally charged people who sometimes doesn't suffer fools all that well.

Hence my preference for not having half the power of god at my beck and call on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Why do people take "contempt", "disgust", "indifference", and general "dislike" and have to turn it into "hate" simply to get attention?

Why do people take "contempt", "disgust", "indifference", and general "dislike" and have to turn it into "hate" simply to get attention?

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Did you say something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back