US To Add One Los Angeles Every Three Years If MASS IMMIGRATION CONTINUES

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I wonder who planned all this?

snip:
US To Add One Los Angeles Every Three Years If MASS IMMIGRATION CONTINUES

October 27, 2015 by John Binder

Liberals tell us immigration today is no different than decades ago, but that’s a lie.

The Hayride reports:

According to a new report by the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest, which is headed by Rep. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), the US essentially adds the equivalent of Los Angeles every three years or about over 10 million.

The report notes that the net difference of immigrants coming to the country totals 1.24 million people annually. Over the course of 2015 through 2017, though, that number is expected to rise to 3.85 million, which is nearly the population of the city of Los Angeles.

Likewise, between 2018-2020, the Census projects the country to add another 3.80 million immigrants and then in 2021-2023, more than 3.85 million immigrants are expected to enter the country.

ALL OF IT here:
US To Add One Los Angeles Every Three Years If MASS IMMIGRATION CONTINUES - Progressives Today

Grow up, Steph. There are less illegals in the country today than when BHO became president.

thanks Stephanie , your posts are always interesting and look to be factual , thank you !!

The fact remains that the number of illegals are lower now than in 2008.

Yes. Thank goodness for the recession lol
That and the border turn arounds are the primary reasons, yes. The fact is that the almost 12 million are going to remain. We won't mass deport them, so we need to resolve the issue quickly and smartly.
border turnarounds? You mean the things that have never been counted before? How would that contribute? lol
Yes, we do. By cutting them off from everything and penalizing their "co conspirators" :lol:

Yes. Thank goodness for the recession lol
That and the border turn arounds are the primary reasons, yes. The fact is that the almost 12 million are going to remain. We won't mass deport them, so we need to resolve the issue quickly and smartly.
border turnarounds? You mean the things that have never been counted before? How would that contribute? lol
Yes, we do. By cutting them off from everything and penalizing their "co conspirators" :lol:
Should have been counted because they are effective: that and deportations and the recessed economy. Now the picture has improved, many will return. Time to pass a good program that integrates border security, business hiring reform with teeth, and pathway to legal status.

Should or shouldn't doesn't matter. It didn't help curve anything. It just added to his deportations so partisans can have talking points.
I agree with the rest but citizenship. That is a failed policy.

Should or shouldn't doesn't matter. It didn't help curve anything. It just added to his deportations so partisans can have talking points. I agree with the rest but citizenship. That is a failed policy.
Yeah, he outflanked his opponents, but then he normally manages to do so. I agree with legal status but not citizenship, yes.

Should or shouldn't doesn't matter. It didn't help curve anything. It just added to his deportations so partisans can have talking points. I agree with the rest but citizenship. That is a failed policy.
Yeah, he outflanked his opponents, but then he normally manages to do so. I agree with legal status but not citizenship, yes.
"outflanked"? lol nice standards

"outflanked"? lol nice standards
Accurate description. BHO has handled the political posturing over the years far better than the far right. But his day is almost over, and we have almot 12mm illegal immigrants in this country. I hear Ryan is reworking the Senate bill for illegals. Be curious to see if it works and passes. If so, that will help the GOP tremendously next year.

Yep. That's why we need to make the way to force them out. Let them do it legally. We shouldn't reward people for breaking our laws.

Forum List

Back