Why do Fleeing Arabs Not Migrate to Other Arab Countries?

Why do the people of Islamic faith leave Islamic countries of their origin and migrate to Christian countries? Why not go to other Islamic countries to live?

When you're a refugee your priority is survival ---- not "do they have my religion in country X".
A given citizen of Syria --- or anywhere --- isn't automatically a religious person.

Think about it for a moment --- if you had to emigrate somewhere to survive, would the place's main religion even be a consideration? You go wherever you CAN go. Your first priority is food and shelter, and your second priority is a means to sustain continued food and shelter. Religion is something you can take with you -- it's not like you need to hook up to a grid.
Aren't they assuming food.and shelter will be waiting for them? I know some leaders have the humanitarian view, and I've felt awful watching them drown trying to find a better life, but I really hope their children don't grow up feeling lost in a foreign society. Having to learn a second language and automatically becoming a second or third class citizen (we all hope prejudice doesn't effect us - but be real) , I wonder what the long term will be like for those countries.

but I really hope their children don't grow up feeling lost in a foreign society.

Only one way to prevent that, send them back to Syria in a few months.

Because

a) The Islamic countries don't want them, they don't want the trouble.

b)They have rat cunning and go where the welfare benefits and standards of living are the highest.

For example, once they arrive into Germany or Sweden they are able to stay on comfortable welfare all their lives and do whatever they like and rape whoever they like.

A true Paradise.

Can we castrate these fleeing Arabs, and sell their dicks to China, as a replacement for the there appreciated traditional medicine of cat penis?

Why do the people of Islamic faith leave Islamic countries of their origin and migrate to Christian countries? Why not go to other Islamic countries to live?

When you're a refugee your priority is survival ---- not "do they have my religion in country X".
A given citizen of Syria --- or anywhere --- isn't automatically a religious person.

Think about it for a moment --- if you had to emigrate somewhere to survive, would the place's main religion even be a consideration? You go wherever you CAN go. Your first priority is food and shelter, and your second priority is a means to sustain continued food and shelter. Religion is something you can take with you -- it's not like you need to hook up to a grid.

Aren't they assuming food.and shelter will be waiting for them? I know some leaders have the humanitarian view, and I've felt awful watching them drown trying to find a better life, but I really hope their children don't grow up feeling lost in a foreign society. Having to learn a second language and automatically becoming a second or third class citizen (we all hope prejudice doesn't effect us - but be real) , I wonder what the long term will be like for those countries.

When you're seeking shelter/survival you don't "assume" anything -- all you know is that you don't have that security "back there" so you roll the dice on somewhere that (a) you figure should be more stable, and (b) you can get to. All the adjustments of culture, language, etc are automatically a consequence of leaving one's security. That's why immigrants (everywhere) coalesce in clusters -- it's a support group.

Anyway back to the basic point -- when you are in that position, looking for survival/security, those are your priorities. Facility in the language where you're going certainly helps, but isn't a deal breaker (and most of the world especially Europe, is far more multilingual than we are). But availability of one's religion isn't even a consideration in that quest. Shelter and survival are dependent on outside circumstances; religion is not. It's personal; you take it with you -- and that's assuming you even practice one in the first place.

This is why I maintain the OP question is invalid. Its premise is a non sequitur. And I'm going by your OP post 1, which says a different thing ("Islamic faith") than your title ("Arabs"). Neither classification is a monolith. An Arab Muslim, for example, might venture to the largest Muslim-predominant country in the world, but would be considerably culturally out of place there in Indonesia.

In short I think you're assuming monoliths that do not exist in the real world.

Last edited:

Because

b)They have rat cunning and go where the welfare benefits and standards of living are the highest.

For example, once they arrive into Germany or Sweden they are able to stay on comfortable welfare all their lives and do whatever they like and rape whoever they like.

A true Paradise.

Whoa hang on. "Rape"? :wtf:

Did I miss a Donald Rump update on "who's doing the raping"?

Non sequitur thread begets non sequitur posts I guess.... :dunno:
But what a fucked up place for your mind to go....

Because

A true Paradise.

Whoa hang on. "Rape"? :wtf:

Did I miss a Donald Rump update on "who's doing the raping"?

Non sequitur thread begets non sequitur posts I guess.... :dunno:
But what a fucked up place for your mind to go....

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

I think some are looking for a secular life and also I think the Gulf states want them to spread out, as SA said we will build mosques.
You are suck a stupid ****!

Muslims are secular and the transformation they are making of Europe is an act of war! Liberal fucktards are going to save you turban heads when the war starts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatestone Institute :lol:
It's like asking what Hitler has to say about Jews. :eusa_hand:

I guess that essplains one's mind going to a fucked up place. She was invited, and just got in the car without bothering to check out who the driver was.

I think some are looking for a secular life and also I think the Gulf states want them to spread out, as SA said we will build mosques.

Muslims are secular and the transformation they are making of Europe is an act of war! Liberal fucktards are going to save you turban heads when the war starts!

No clue what that might mean in English but obviously it was so important that you took the time to send from your iPhone using Tapatalk. That's impressive.
snore.gif

Gatestone Institute :lol:
It's like asking what Hitler has to say about Jews. :eusa_hand:

I guess that essplains one's mind going to a fucked up place. She was invited, and just got in the car without bothering to check out who the driver was.

It's like asking what Hitler has to say about Jews.

Please explain further.

Oh are they behaving like the Zionist in Palestine? Why didn't they go to their Zionist country, oh they lived off of others for centuries and never had a country.

Very simply because they're not immigrants, theyre invaders. Their intent is to spread their culture to other parts of the world.

Oh are they behaving like the Zionist in Palestine? Why didn't they go to their Zionist country, oh they lived off of others for centuries and never had a country.

isn't it INTERESTING -------Israel/ Judea was pillaged by the "holy" roman empire---
and then by the hordes of filth from arabia but STILL MAINTAINED their identity and even kept the language for more than 1400 years. ----actually 1700 if you start at the genocide by the "holy" roman empire. ---------hundreds of whole nationalities
have been lost in that period of time by virtue of war and conquest and scores of
languages completely lost------the language of ROME at that time is dead-----
as are so many languages of Europe. The religions of Rome and Greece and
Egypt are gone and even the "arabic' spoken today would be incomprehensible
to arabs from any pseudo Arabian land today. But Hebrew remains Hebrew and
Judaism remains Judaism. and the first second third REICHS are gone and
the left overs from those vile reichs get a bit embarrassed when they are reminded of their filthy legacy

What do you call the RCC and the Eastern Orthodox. Who lasted and who petered out.:laugh: Quite contra , the NT is full of Greek, Persian , Mithraism, and Roman theology and philosophy. Not much Judaism in it except how they tried to tie the two together. then again, the Hebrew bible was not wrote till Babylon, with lots of Persian, Sumerian , Egyptian myths in it.

What do you call the RCC and the Eastern Orthodox. Who lasted and who petered out.:laugh: Quite contra , the NT is full of Greek, Persian , Mithraism, and Roman theology and philosophy. Not much Judaism in it except how they tried to tie the two together. then again, the Hebrew bible was not wrote till Babylon, with lots of Persian, Sumerian , Egyptian myths in it.

when jews lived in Babylon----they wrote in Aramaic. To what parts of the bible are
you referring?. Linguistics as a science is far better in determining "when and where" than is the islamo Nazi shit that your catechism whore taught you -----between sucks on Adolf's dick. The RCC lasted a relatively long time-----1700 years Its filth is falling apart as we post

Last edited:

when jews lived in Babylon----they wrote in Aramaic. To what parts of the bible are
you referring?. Linguistics as a science is far better in determining "when and where" than is the islamo Nazi shit that your catechism whole taught you -----between sucks on Adolf's dick. The RCC lasted a relatively long time-----1700 years Its filth is falling apart as we post
If you believe in Christ than Mohammed is a poser. Or like L. Ron Hubbard.

Very simply because they're not immigrants, theyre invaders. Their intent is to spread their culture to other parts of the world.
appears to be the case

“Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab”

you referring?. Linguistics as a science is far better in determining "when and where" than is the islamo Nazi shit that your catechism whole taught you -----between sucks on Adolf's dick. The RCC lasted a relatively long time-----1700 years Its filth is falling apart as we post
If you believe in Christ than Mohammed is a poser. Or like L. Ron Hubbard.

one need not "believe in Christ"---to know what muhummad was------read the
koran-------He was a thief-----rapist. and murderer----and so SUCCESSFUL at
it that he decided to declare himself KING-----the beginning of a ROYAL LINE---
and ever expanding empire-----for that he invented a religion

You are truly a moron. They're refugees, looking for survival. Their religion, if they have one, is as relevant to that as their shoe size.

Why's it so hard for morons on message boards to acknowledge simple fucking humanity? Makes no sense.

Because when Bush and the Republicans destabilized Iraq, it spread across the entire Middle East. That's why happens when you have ignorant people who think education is for snobs running things. They act without knowing all the facts. In this case, Bush and the GOP acted without knowing ANY facts. Even the GOP front runner Donald Trump knows this to be true. It can't be denied.

Forum List

Back