Why Do Democrats Love Raising The Minimum Wage?

But, but, I thought the war on poverty fixed all this? or, like everything else, do we ust need to throw more money at it?

Soggy, you have got to be the dumbest piece of shit in this forum, we mind as well go back to slavery and take awqy all wages, great way to guarantee productivity because thw working proof are all lazy, mangy fucks looking for hand outs and the rich have worked their asses off.

Dernit, Soggy, you hit a nerve.:razz:

Take how much money you're making now (in the off chance you actually work) and then start reducing that amount in your head until you get to the point where you say,

damn! I couldn't even live on that wage.

There, you just passed the 'living wage'.

Or, alternative method, use your fucking head and some common sense.

For me that would be a very high number. My 17 yo is fine @ minimum wage.

Try again.

Why would it be a very high number. 'Living wage' is not what you want, it's what you would need to get by.

People in Africa get by on $2 a day. Maybe we should make that our "living wage"?

But, but, I thought the war on poverty fixed all this? or, like everything else, do we ust need to throw more money at it?

Soggy, you have got to be the dumbest piece of shit in this forum, we mind as well go back to slavery and take awqy all wages, great way to guarantee productivity because thw working proof are all lazy, mangy fucks looking for hand outs and the rich have worked their asses off.

Uh, I don't recall saying anything like this: working proof are all lazy, mangy fucks looking for hand outs and the rich have worked their asses off

Are you developmentally challenged?

Was Madoff involved in some minimum wage scheme or something? He stole from some very wealthy people... you should embrace him!

And companies that demand and want more productivity an work from workers at cheap wages are thieves of the working proor class.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing it up.

So, how long have you been consumed by jealousy and hatred for anyone with $1 more than yourself?

I'm in the military so I chose my path, my ambition isn't the same all rich asswipes, it isn't about acquiring as much money as I can in a dog-eatdog way, its about not being poor. The rich aren't satisfied with just being rich and having everything they want, for them its the principal and orgasms they get from taking and taking.

My bad.

Shut up, Soggy always gets his ass whipped in these types of discussions, he's trying to act naive and I will not let him, I will continue to call him on his bullshit.

Last edited:
And companies that demand and want more productivity an work from workers at cheap wages are thieves of the working proor class.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing it up.

So, how long have you been consumed by jealousy and hatred for anyone with $1 more than yourself?

I'm in the military so I chose my path, my ambition isn't the same all rich asswipes, it isn't about acquiring as much money as I can in a dog-eatdog way, its about not being poor. The rich aren't satisfied with just being rich and having everything they want, for them its the principal and orgasms they get from taking and taking.

Well, first off,thanks for serving.

You haven't met many wealthy people have you? I meet quite a few in my line of work.. and most are fine people. But hey, you believe whatever you want to believe.

Shut up, Soggy always gets his ass whipped in these types of discussions, he's trying to act naive and I will not let me, I will continue to call him on his bullshit.

Naive? No, not at all.... I am well versed in dealing with people like you. I am just trying to get you to quantify that which you espouse... and so far you have only responded with silly ad hominem attacks on me and the so called "rich".

Shut up, Soggy always gets his ass whipped in these types of discussions, he's trying to act naive and I will not let me, I will continue to call him on his bullshit.

Frankly, your frothy babbling doesn't imbue much confidence.

Last edited:
Flaylo... after reading your posts, you're probably better off spending your days campaigning for a high minimum wage. Sounds like there's a lot of mimimum wage in your future.\

Enjoy!

Flaylo... after reading your posts, you're probably better off spending your days campaigning for a high minimum wage. Sounds like there's a lot of mimimum wage in your future.\

Enjoy!

By the time I retire there will be no minimum wage for me. I plan on retiring from the military at latest age 40 with about 20-23 years of experience as a supervisor, aviation item manager and mechanic along with even more qualifications. I should be starting off at least GS-11 or GS-12, thats not minimum wage money and if I get it I would have earned it.

Enjoy!

Demented dipshit, my position is that raising the minimum wage is necessary because inflation rises every year for one and the minimum wage as it might have been a few years ago isn't suitable now for one. Number two, it will keep people off the welfare rolls and give people motivation to work and increase productivity in the process and people will borrow less money and have much better credit. The working class and poor contribute the majority of the labor and manpower in major companies and should be awarded accordingly, the unproductive you simply get rid of and put a productive person in their place so that the underserving don't profit form those that work.

No what are your reasons for not raising the minimum wage dipshit?

Answer: They don't care about high unemployment.

Why is this?

Because helping some special interest groups out is more important to Democrats then keeping down unemployment.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....... :rolleyes:

"Having taken everything for themselves, the corporations are so awash in cash they don’t know what to do with it all. Citing a recent article from Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Professor Sum noted that in July cash at the nation’s nonfinancial corporations stood at $1.84 trillion, a 27 percent increase over early 2007. Moody’s has pointed out that as a percent of total company assets, cash has reached a level not seen in the past half-century."

Enjoy!

Demented dipshit, my position is that raising the minimum wage is necessary because inflation rises every year for one and the minimum wage as it might have been a few years ago isn't suitable now for one. Number two, it will keep people off the welfare rolls and give people motivation to work and increase productivity in the process and people will borrow less money and have much better credit.
.....Not-to-mention, it all gets spent LOCALLY!!!

(Rather-than being stashed-away in some off-shore account!)​

Enjoy!

By the time I retire there will be no minimum wage for me. I plan on retiring from the military at latest age 40 with about 20-23 years of experience as a supervisor, aviation item manager and mechanic along with even more qualifications. I should be starting off at least GS-11 or GS-12, thats not minimum wage money and if I get it I would have earned it.

:clap2::clap2:

I applaud you efforts.

However, don't count your chickens: More than a few Sr. Citizens are Greeters at Wal-Mart because they didn't count on the government taxing them to death to pay for the high cost of government retirees.

:lol:

For me that would be a very high number. My 17 yo is fine @ minimum wage.

Try again.

Why would it be a very high number. 'Living wage' is not what you want, it's what you would need to get by.

People in Africa get by on $2 a day. Maybe we should make that our "living wage"?

This is one more shining example of why conservatism is dead...

We want to make America more like Africa!!!!

You should get the GOP to adopt that as a campaign slogan.

We want to make America more like Africa!!!!

You should get the GOP to adopt that as a campaign slogan.

Already Taken:

barackfamily.jpg

Forum List

Back