Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Oh, no. Many independent conservatives, such as myself, think highly of the job that Bill Clinton did on the budget and the economy. If I went back in time and voted in the 1992 election, I would vote for Clinton. Bush Sr. was a spineless RINO who had no core except to try to get along with everybody. Clinton did a far better job on the budget than Bush Sr. did (and than Bush Jr. did).

And I think America would have been better off if Hillary had won the presidency in 2008 instead of Obama.

That said, no rational person can deny that the Clintons are corrupt.

I think you need to consider that what made that happen was the split between the WHite House and COngress.

REcent history supports, my wife's believe that neither party can be trusted with the purse strings, and that only dividing the power leads to anything like restraint.

I don't like either of the Clinton's. I didn't like Reagan, didn't like Bush Jr nor Bush Sr. Didn't like Obama and surely don't believe anything the current administration says. That all being said if they want to investigate Hillary so be it. Go ahead it matters not to me. Heck if she is proven guilty maybe put her and Flynn in the same cell. Also, keep investigating this current debacle as well. I believe the vast majority of Americans believes exactly everything I have posted.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
The bigger question is what makes you think you can make converts out of us into liking them

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
Ross Perot robbed Bush I of a second term.

Bill just benefitted from Perot's personal vendetta against Bush.

But to the point, I despise them because they are amoral, lying scum.

My God, look at the millions they have made peddling influence.

How could anyone that wants honest government vote for her?

I want the lesser of the available evils.
I don’t beleve that
I think you want who gives you the greater chance of raising your stypen

I am a Conservative. Bill Clinton is one of the more talented, gifted Presidents we ever had. He was the best at working across the aisle while Obama was the worst. Clinton, I always felt, was a true fiscal conservative of Democrats from yesteryear. Bill Clinton surrounded himself with hardcore lefties led by his wife early in his presidency which held him back until the Republicans took the Hill in the second part of his Presidency. Economically, he and Gingrich were like Reagan and Tip O’Neil, arguably better.

Clinton obstructed Justice which exposed his core corruptive flaw. Personally, I could care less about his sex life. He and Hillary had an arrangement as business partners, that’s it. Everyone knew it. The reality is that he was our most popular President since FDR. Clinton could have looked the American People in the eye and a knowledges the affair and he still would have support; but, he chose to obstruct justice instead.

They need targets.

It's why their hate list is so long:

(GOP Hate List)

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Nah, I checked at the last meeting. There isn't even a list. Your hate fantasy is null and void.
We know Republicans want gays dead.
We know Republicans want to keep Muslims out of the country.
We know Republicans defend the murders of unarmed blacks.
We know how Republicans treated Mexicans and American Citizens from Puerto Rico.
We know the naked hatred Republicans have for liberals.

Shall I go on?

No?

Because you admit the GOP hates so many.

You need to get out more and meet real people instead of the cartoons you believe in.

they hate everyone smarter than they are. they love Donald because he exemplifies their stupid.

they hate everyone smarter than they are. they love Donald because he exemplifies their stupid.

They...

[QUOTE="deanrd, post: 18995027, member: ]
We know the naked hatred Republicans have forliberals[/QUOTE]
Liberalism has been the source of evil in human history. Can you think of one reason why Republicans should not hate liberals?

Could it be because Bill is a coke-snorting, woman-abusing, rapist, and Hillary is a lying, cheating, stealing, vengeful tyrant, who collectively have stolen, swindled and robbed from everything from the Lincoln Bedroom to national secrets of this country to make a buck.

I don't see HATE toward Bill--as we see real HATE toward Trump
I don't HATE Bill, Obama, etc...I hate some of their policies

I don't see HATE toward Bill--as we see real HATE toward Trump
I don't HATE Bill, Obama, etc...I hate some of their policies

well said, and that's the difference. We hate liberal policies. Liberals hate conservative people.

They hate us because deep down in places they wont even acknowledge, they know we are right and they are wrong. Liberalism is a mental disease.

The same reason they hate Obama.

They hate success coming from liberals when they are such failures.
They even think Reagan was great.
Yea, thanks to the Reagan Legacy Project.

The Ronald Reagan Legacy Project

Republicans started this project after Reagan died. Using every opportunity to name anything they could after him which gave them an opportunity to rewrite history turning him into some kind of imaginary hero.

It's worked beyond their wildest dreams.

Forum List

Back