Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

I can't help myself!
21-1.gif

I have always like Bill.

Hillary is a liar, it has been proven time and time again. Hard to take her seriously when she lies so much.

As a Major General. At least he asked to divorce his wife so he could marry her. Permission was denied by the General.

How many women has Bill had?
Because Bill is a lecher, and Hillary doesn't think it...ahem, makes a difference.

Don't you like sex? BTW, none of Bill's romances where known until NaziCon witch hunters spent $50 million of taxpayer money to burn him at the stake.

So it's okay if you don't get caught? :lmao:

Even Ike had a mistress.

I like Bill better than Obammy, barely. I think Hilda beast is slightly less disgusting than Moochelle

Because Bill is a lecher, and Hillary doesn't think it...ahem, makes a difference.

Don't you like sex? BTW, none of Bill's romances where known until NaziCon witch hunters spent $50 million of taxpayer money to burn him at the stake.

Romances?

btw, if you think Hill didn't know about Bill's infidelities, you're even dumber than I thought.

So it's okay if you don't get caught? :lmao:

Even Ike had a mistress.

So did JFK, in fact he was known for jumping from bed to bed, as were most the Kennedy's, however no one lied under oath about it.

What does that even mean?

They are known now, and it will destroy Hillary in 2016. Facts have a strange way of coming out of the woodwork when one attempts to hide them.

well probably because we have a thing called MORALS. something you wouldn't know a thing about....As for me, I can't stand anyone who cheat on their spouses and then lies right in my face about it.... and getting his knob sucked by a girl the same age his daughter was early 20's and he was a 50something year old serial adulterer. and to top it off he's doing it while in OUR HOUSE we the people pay for.

Hilitary is anti-male, Anti-family, and will keep on with the dumb ass identity politics. She isn't a leader that can bring people together.

I do like her and Obama's attitude towards infrastructure, science and r&d...But I can't accept the above.

Forum List

Back