Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Wall Street Journal Barney’s Rubble – September 17, 2008

Barney's Rubble

Barney Frank in 2005: What Housing Bubble?

Maxine Waters & Barney Frank - Then Vs. Now -
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Steve Kroft On Credit Default Swaps And Their Central Role In The Unfolding Economic Crisis -
The Bet That Blew Up Wall Street

All this, in addition to the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act by President William Jefferson Clinton caused the meltdown.

It COULD have been stopped or greatly reduced. Democrats fought that every step of the way and the Republicans wilted under the barrage of being called racist and worse.

I have always like Bill.

Hillary is a liar, it has been proven time and time again. Hard to take her seriously when she lies so much.

I guess there can be degrees; but Bill's a liar, too. He didn't get the name Slick Willy for nothing.

Also, he was convicted of Perjury and Impeached for the same reason.

Impeached_zpsatbwcjmc.jpg

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
Lakhota, if Conserva-turds had a brain then that might be a feasible explanation.

The truth is instead that they have simply been brainwashed by their parents.

This crap is all due to the John Birch Society circa 1958 which formed in retaliation to the UN. It is an isolationist PAC with all sorts of wacko notions like there should be no Social Security, there should be no Medicare, there should be no progressive tax rates, there should be no government regulation, etc.

Barry Goldwater was their poster child.

Ronald Reagan paid them lip service and tried to implement their deregulation with the S&L Industry and he promptly thereby destroyed it completely. An inept dumbazz.

They're just brainwashed.

And their cheerleading squad was all over your Hillary thread today.

That's all.

Don't think too much into it.

Wow, your desperation is duly noted!

[Q

The denial was always the issue. WH staff said Hillary was unhinged, I think she knew it could bring her and Bill down.

Presidents having affairs is pretty common.

It is also pretty common for bosses to be fired for having sex with intern age girls in the workplace, isn't it?

No it's more common for the intern to be fired, if the boss is big enough, important enough, and makes the company enough money.

I've seen companies pay off secretaries every few years on behalf of a boss who preys on secretaries, because the guy brings in millions of dollars of business. The worst case I ever saw was a stock broker who raped a girl. They gave her time off with pay to recover. And then fired her. He kept his job.

Sounds exactly like President Bill Clinton, doesn't it?

Right down to the rapes and who got fired.

Why do democrats like bill clinton considering he did everything a republican would do

President Bill Clinton was forced to accept the 1996 Welfare Reform Act. It was put forth to him twice previously by the New Gingrich House and Clinton vetoed it twice. The third time he saw that his veto would be easily overridden, so he caved.

The program was extremely successful but has been gutted by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

Wall Street Journal Barney’s Rubble – September 17, 2008

Barney's Rubble

Barney Frank in 2005: What Housing Bubble?

Maxine Waters & Barney Frank - Then Vs. Now -
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Steve Kroft On Credit Default Swaps And Their Central Role In The Unfolding Economic Crisis -
The Bet That Blew Up Wall Street

All this, in addition to the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act by President William Jefferson Clinton caused the meltdown.

It COULD have been stopped or greatly reduced. Democrats fought that every step of the way and the Republicans wilted under the barrage of being called racist and worse.

Clinton didn’t repeal Glass-Steagall. That would be Newt Gingerich and the GOP Congress and Senate, signed into law by a lame-duck President who had just been impeached.

[Q

The denial was always the issue. WH staff said Hillary was unhinged, I think she knew it could bring her and Bill down.

Presidents having affairs is pretty common.

It is also pretty common for bosses to be fired for having sex with intern age girls in the workplace, isn't it?

No it's more common for the intern to be fired, if the boss is big enough, important enough, and makes the company enough money.

I've seen companies pay off secretaries every few years on behalf of a boss who preys on secretaries, because the guy brings in millions of dollars of business. The worst case I ever saw was a stock broker who raped a girl. They gave her time off with pay to recover. And then fired her. He kept his job.

Sounds exactly like President Bill Clinton, doesn't it?

Right down to the rapes and who got fired.

Bill Clinton didn’t rape anyone. Evidence that he did? Anita Broaddrick denied Clinton raped her right up to the point where Ken Starr and the FBI threatened to charge her with perjury if she continued to deny he did.

No one else has ever accused Clinton of rape. Except Republicans.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
They need targets.

It's why their hate list is so long:

(GOP Hate List)

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Bill Clinton didn’t rape anyone. Evidence that he did? Anita Broaddrick denied Clinton raped her right.

she said he did on nationwide TV and continues to say same thing to this day. In todays environment its a done deal!! Bubba's guilty as hell!

Bill Clinton didn’t rape anyone. Evidence that he did? Anita Broaddrick denied Clinton raped her right.

she said he did on nationwide TV and continues to say same thing to this day. In todays environment its a done deal!! Bubba's guilty as hell!

No, she’s still an unreliable witness who was married and having an affair with another man, giving her two reasons to lie about having sex with Clinton. Who swore an Affidavit in the Paula Jones Trial, under no duress, which said Bill Clinton did not rape her, but then recanted her Affidavit when Ken Starr threatened to jail her for perjury.

So was she lying to her boyfriend when she said Bill raped her? If so, why did she attend his fundraiser the following week? Work on his campaign for governor? Work on his campaign for President? Give Affidavit saying he never raped her?

Or did she only lie when Ken Starr threatened her. If he raped her, she lied under oath in her Affidavit. If she didn’t lie before, then she is now.

Either way she’s not believable in the slightest.

No, she’s still an unreliable witness who was married and having an affair with another man, giving her two reasons to lie about having sex with Clinton. Who swore an Affidavit in the Paula Jones Trial, under no duress, which said Bill Clinton did not rape her, but then recanted her Affidavit when Ken Starr threatened to jail her for perjury.

So was she lying to her boyfriend when she said Bill raped her? If so, why did she attend his fundraiser the following week? Work on his campaign for governor? Work on his campaign for President? Give Affidavit saying he never raped her?

Or did she only lie when Ken Starr threatened her. If he raped her, she lied under oath in her Affidavit. If she didn’t lie before, then she is now.

Either way she’s not believable in the slightest.

Did you ever read the book "Sleeping With the President" It was written by one of his other girlfriends, not Paula or Monica

They need targets.

(GOP Hate List)

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Nah, I checked at the last meeting. There isn't even a list. Your hate fantasy is null and void.

Republicans raped Monica Lewinski.

She was a adult. She gave a BJ. It was Republicans who raped that girl by dragging her through the mud. And only to get at Bill Clinton. Republicans ruined that woman's life for politics and nothing else.

If Republicans can fuk over millions and millions of Americans, what's the life of one girl?

They need targets.

(GOP Hate List)

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Nah, I checked at the last meeting. There isn't even a list. Your hate fantasy is null and void.
We know Republicans want gays dead.
We know Republicans want to keep Muslims out of the country.
We know Republicans defend the murders of unarmed blacks.
We know how Republicans treated Mexicans and American Citizens from Puerto Rico.
We know the naked hatred Republicans have for liberals.

Shall I go on?

No?

Because you admit the GOP hates so many.

They need targets.

(GOP Hate List)

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

We know Republicans want gays dead.
We know Republicans want to keep Muslims out of the country.
We know Republicans defend the murders of unarmed blacks.
We know how Republicans treated Mexicans and American Citizens from Puerto Rico.
We know the naked hatred Republicans have for liberals.

Shall I go on?

No?

Because you admit the GOP hates so many.

Good grief...anorher left loon spewing the same goddamn talking points they all do.

Not a one of you ignorant twats have ever had an original thought. Not a one of you.

Oh, no. Many independent conservatives, such as myself, think highly of the job that Bill Clinton did on the budget and the economy. If I went back in time and voted in the 1992 election, I would vote for Clinton. Bush Sr. was a spineless RINO who had no core except to try to get along with everybody. Clinton did a far better job on the budget than Bush Sr. did (and than Bush Jr. did).

And I think America would have been better off if Hillary had won the presidency in 2008 instead of Obama.

That said, no rational person can deny that the Clintons are corrupt.

Republicans raped Monica Lewinski.

She was a adult. She gave a BJ. It was Republicans who raped that girl by dragging her through the mud. And only to get at Bill Clinton. Republicans ruined that woman's life for politics and nothing else.

If Republicans can fuk over millions and millions of Americans, what's the life of one girl?

They were just joining in the Sexual Harassment Witch Hunt that feminists and lefties has started by then.

They didn't realize, WE didn't realize about the double standard, ie that libs get a pass.

We thought that sexual harassment was a very, very serious issue, and that we had to pursue it. THat that was the way the game was played.

Now we understand, and we promise to not make that mistake again.

Oh, and your desire to change it back and forth as it is useful/not useful to you?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Forum List

Back