Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

Why do liberals seem to love them? They're both complete pieces of shit. Crooks, liars, sex offenders... pick a pejorative, any pejorative.

[Q

The denial was always the issue. WH staff said Hillary was unhinged, I think she knew it could bring her and Bill down.

Presidents having affairs is pretty common.

It is also pretty common for bosses to be fired for having sex with intern age girls in the workplace, isn't it?

No it's more common for the intern to be fired, if the boss is big enough, important enough, and makes the company enough money.

I've seen companies pay off secretaries every few years on behalf of a boss who preys on secretaries, because the guy brings in millions of dollars of business. The worst case I ever saw was a stock broker who raped a girl. They gave her time off with pay to recover. And then fired her. He kept his job.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
Well, Washington redskin he's a child molester/rapist and she's a loopy kunt and both are the embodiment of a career politician which makes them the lowest of all life forms. Dip shit

[Q

The denial was always the issue. WH staff said Hillary was unhinged, I think she knew it could bring her and Bill down.

Presidents having affairs is pretty common.

It is also pretty common for bosses to be fired for having sex with intern age girls in the workplace, isn't it?

No it's more common for the intern to be fired, if the boss is big enough, important enough, and makes the company enough money.

I've seen companies pay off secretaries every few years on behalf of a boss who preys on secretaries, because the guy brings in millions of dollars of business. The worst case I ever saw was a stock broker who raped a girl. They gave her time off with pay to recover. And then fired her. He kept his job.

Doesn't make it right. In fact it is very wrong. Women and men need to stand up against such actions.

Doesn't make it right. In fact it is very wrong. Women and men need to stand up against such actions.

Yes it's very wrong. But it all comes down to money. If there is enough money involved, people will overlook anything.

In the Lewinsky case, Monica told friends she was packing up her knee pads and going to Washington. She was a political groupy looking to put notches in her lipstick case. Bill should have kept it in his pants, but Monica was hardly some dewy eyed naif in this scenario.

Yes it's very wrong. But it all comes down to money. If there is enough money involved, people will overlook anything.

In the Lewinsky case, Monica told friends she was packing up her knee pads and going to Washington. She was a political groupy looking to put notches in her lipstick case. Bill should have kept it in his pants, but Monica was hardly some dewy eyed naif in this scenario.

And Monica wasn't a President. You are the most powerful man in the world and you give it up for a blow job, then lie about it. It doesn't make sense to me. Bill wasn't innocent either, he put another notch in his cigar.

[

Yes Monica got down on her knees but Slick Willy is the one that unzipped his pants and stuck it in her mouth.

Monica was a young intern and can be forgiven for being seduced by power. Willy is the one that should be held accountable like any other adult in a high position.

What is despicable are the Moon Bats that give Slick Will a pass on being a low life scumbag and disgracing the office of the President.

What is even more despicable than that are the Democrats and a few weak minded Republicans in the Senate that didn't hold Slick Willy accountable for his bad behavior and the dishonesty.

[

Yes Monica got down on her knees but Slick Willy is the one that unzipped his pants and stuck it in her mouth.

Monica was a young intern and can be forgiven for being seduced by power. Willy is the one that should be held accountable like any other adult in a high position.

What is despicable are the Moon Bats that give Slick Will a pass on being a low life scumbag and disgracing the office of the President.

What is even more despicable than that are the Democrats and a few weak minded Republicans in the Senate that didn't hold Slick Willy accountable for his bad behavior and the dishonesty.

No one gives Bill a pass for being a sexual opportunist. Monica wasn't "seduced by power". She was a groupy - out to brag of about who she had sex with. By the age of 21, I knew enough not to get involved with married men. Both parties are to blame here. Bill's an idiot because he had the most to lose.

[Q

No one gives Bill a pass for being a sexual opportunist. Monica wasn't "seduced by power". She was a groupy - out to brag of about who she had sex with. By the age of 21, I knew enough not to get involved with married men. Both parties are to blame here. Bill's an idiot because he had the most to lose.

Bullshit!

The sonofabitch should have been impeached for having sex with an intern in the office of the President and for the dishonesty and lies that came when he was trying to deny it and cover it up.

You Moon Bats gave him a pass on it and that is despicable.

You also gave Crooked Hillary a pass on not holding her scumbag husband accountable. Of course the only reason she did is that he was her gravy train ticket to wealth and power.

[

Why do liberals seem to love them? They're both complete pieces of shit. Crooks, liars, sex offenders... pick a pejorative, any pejorative.

The Clintons are the trailer trash scum of the ruling power elite.

There are only two reason for a Moon Bat to support those two scumbags.

First, is if they expect a Clinton in the White House to give them a bigger welfare check or some free government shit. In other words greed.

The second reason is that the Moon Bat is simply an ill informed Gruberidiot that really doesn't know what the scumbags are all about. Ignorance is a terrible thing when in the hands of voter, isn't it?

President clinton ruined our country.

I agree. However, Bush could have straighten things out and could have undone much of Clinton's damage with a Republican Congress for six years but instead he tried to be Clinton light.

Bullshit. W was the worst. He doubled down on Reagan's tax cuts, undermining the economy and turning a surplus into a massive deficit. Then he lowered interest rates which combined with the deregulation of the banking industry, created the housing bubble. Republicans like to point out that Clinton signed the deregulation legislation but it originated in the Republican House and was passed by the Republican Senate, and signed by the lame duck President.

Add to that two unfunded wars, the unfunded Medicaid Part D, the housing bubble, and you have the greatest economic melt-down in the World since the Great Depression (also the result of Republican policies). Of course the Republicans want to blame it on Clinton. They've never taken responsibility for the any of their disasters.

It is obvious that Slick Willy has AIDS. Just look at him. He has all the obvious symptoms. I suspect after the election (win or lose) Willy will come out of the closet and admit he has been infected.

He has been a vegan for some years which probably accounts for the weight loss. He's also getting up in years, he's 69 now and that's older for some people than others. I'm a bit older and bought a new Harley a few months back. Although, if I had as many women as Bill Clinton has had over the years, I'd probably be pretty worn out too.

President clinton ruined our country.

I agree. However, Bush could have straighten things out and could have undone much of Clinton's damage with a Republican Congress for six years but instead he tried to be Clinton light.

Bullshit. W was the worst. He doubled down on Reagan's tax cuts, undermining the economy and turning a surplus into a massive deficit. Then he lowered interest rates which combined with the deregulation of the banking industry, created the housing bubble. Republicans like to point out that Clinton signed the deregulation legislation but it originated in the Republican House and was passed by the Republican Senate, and signed by the lame duck President.

Add to that two unfunded wars, the unfunded Medicaid Part D, the housing bubble, and you have the greatest economic melt-down in the World since the Great Depression (also the result of Republican policies). Of course the Republicans want to blame it on Clinton. They've never taken responsibility for the any of their disasters.

As you know, Congress, along with the UN voted for the wars.

As for the housing/mortgage/financial meltdown, you know the Democrats were far more responsible than Republicans for the mess. As you know too, President Bush tried hard to slow down and stop the meltdown. I'll give you facts, but you'll ignore them or deny them. Your choice.

Just to remind all our FRIENDS from the far left, the responsibility for this mess lies with Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. AND WITH REPUBLICANS for backing off every time Barney Frank and his cronies played…THE RACE CARD! The housing bubble is what led to the downfall and that was driven by Democrats, starting with Jimmy Carter and hugely expanded by Bill Clinton. Here are the facts, once again, for you to ignore….

HUD TO FIGHT DISCRIMINATION, BOOST MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP AND WORK WITH URBAN LEAGUE TO FURTHER GOALS
August 5, 1997
HUD to Fight Discrimination, Boost Minority Homeownership and Work With Urban League to Further Goals - Free Online Library

New York Times - 1999
Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending -
Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

President Bush’s and the Administrations Unheeded Warnings About the Systemic Risk Posed by the GSEs – Fannie and Freddie dating back to 2001
Just the Facts: The Administration’s Unheeded Warnings About the Systemic Risk Posed by the GSEs

By Elliot Blair Smith,
USA TODAY
Fannie Mae to pay $400 million fine
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&refer=columnist_hassett&sid=aSKSoiNbnQY0

Franklin Raines was
Director of the Office of Management and Budget under Clinton and returned to Fannie Mae as its CEO in 1999. Raines is not a “chief” economic adviser for President Barack Hussein Obama but has advised the administration on mortgage and housing matters. Obama had hired another former Fannie CEO, Jim Johnson as a member of Obama’s V.P. search committee and who was forced to quit under fire.

Bloomberg News -
How the Democrats Created the Financial Crisis -
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&refer=columnist_hassett&sid=aSKSoiNbnQY0

It is obvious that Slick Willy has AIDS. Just look at him. He has all the obvious symptoms. I suspect after the election (win or lose) Willy will come out of the closet and admit he has been infected.

He has been a vegan for some years which probably accounts for the weight loss. He's also getting up in years, he's 69 now and that's older for some people than others. I'm a bit older and bought a new Harley a few months back. Although, if I had as many women as Bill Clinton has had over the years, I'd probably be pretty worn out too.

He has probably been doing a little anal sex with somebody that was infected and now those chickens have come home to roost.

Democrats in their own words covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac

Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Democrats of Financial Crisis

From the New York Times
New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae

By STEPHEN LABATON
Published: September 11, 2003 WASHINGTON,

Sept. 10— The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry.

The new agency would have the authority, which now rests with Congress, to set one of the two capital-reserve requirements for the companies. It would exercise authority over any new lines of business. And it would determine whether the two are adequately managing the risks of their ballooning portfolios.

The plan is an acknowledgment by the administration that oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- which together have issued more than $1.5 trillion in outstanding debt -- is broken. A report by outside investigators in July concluded that Freddie Mac manipulated its accounting to mislead investors, and critics have said Fannie Mae does not adequately hedge against rising interest rates.

Read more: New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae

[…]

###

From USNews and World Report

Barney Frank's Fannie and Freddie Muddle

By Sam Dealey

September 10, 2008

[…]

So five years ago, there was one of those rare moments in Washington when the branches and personalities of government—in this case, the Bush administration—are less interested in protecting or expanding their turf than in fixing a looming catastrophe. What was Frank's response to the proposal?

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

[…]

Barney Frank's Fannie and Freddie Muddle

Based on what you type here, I've concluded that you may just be another one on playboy Bill's list.

Forum List

Back