Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Both the Clintons are liars, thieves, cheats and possibly murderers. Sorta like the one in the Oval Office as we speak. Always getting away with crimes.

Last edited:
EZ5rufj.gif

That chick's packin! Go for it honey, you've got a clear shot! Go for it!!

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

As a Conservative, I could like Bill Clinton's truly moderate approach and ability to work with both sides of the aisle and get things done, particularly from a domestic standpoint. However, his moral.corruptness ruined all of the goodwill. As for Hilary, she is another Alinskyite and Alinsky is not what the American People want.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

As a Conservative, I could like Bill Clinton's truly moderate approach and ability to work with both sides of the aisle and get things done, particularly from a domestic standpoint. However, his moral.corruptness ruined all of the goodwill. As for Hilary, she is another Alinskyite and Alinsky is not what the American People want.

So, please tell us what "the American People want" - and who can provide that.

If you already had an imaginary answer, why did you ask the question?

I just wanted your learned opinion.

Ross Perot robbed Bush I of a second term.

Bill just benefitted from Perot's personal vendetta against Bush.

But to the point, I despise them because they are amoral, lying scum.

My God, look at the millions they have made peddling influence.

How could anyone that wants honest government vote for her?

I want the lesser of the available evils.

I just wanted your learned opinion.
I liked Bill.
Even voted for him, his first term.
No complaints about his executive strengths whatsoever.
Then he embarrassed us to the world and his trailer park "stand by your man" pantsuit wife directly had a hand in the death of an American ambassador.
But what difference does it make at this point?

You seen to ignore all the great things President Clinton has done. For example:

Bill Clinton Charity Work, Events and Causes

Hmm, Bill Clinton--sold secrets to the Chinese in exchange for campaign money. Sexual relationship with subordinate. Impeached for perjury under oath. Cut military spending below acceptable levels. Allowed multiple terrorist attacks on US, leading to 9/11.
The only things Clinton is remembered for positively are the polciies he pulled from the GOP.

Hilliary: no record of accomplishment. Cattle trades. Whitewater scandal. Missing billing records. Vince Foster death. Oppostunistic. Says whatever she thinks people want to hear. Liar. Benghazi. Liar.

That pretty well covers it.

Hmm, Bill Clinton--sold secrets to the Chinese in exchange for campaign money. Sexual relationship with subordinate. Impeached for perjury under oath. Cut military spending below acceptable levels. Allowed multiple terrorist attacks on US, leading to 9/11.
The only things Clinton is remembered for positively are the polciies he pulled from the GOP.

Hilliary: no record of accomplishment. Cattle trades. Whitewater scandal. Missing billing records. Vince Foster death. Oppostunistic. Says whatever she thinks people want to hear. Liar. Benghazi. Liar.

Wow, how much of that can you prove with "credible" sources?

All of it.
What do you consider "credible"?
Hint: no matter what you say, you're lying.

All of it.
What do you consider "credible"?
Hint: no matter what you say, you're lying.

Bill was convicted of receiving blowjobs and flavoring his cigars. Hillary was convicted of nothing. It only cost $80 million.

Independent probes of Clinton Administration cost nearly 80 million - CNN, April 1, 1999

Sorry bout that,

1. Hilterery is no better than Obama, Bil does like the ladies, and is a liar, that bitch should of never gotten into politics.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Because Bill is a psychopathic mass murderer who burned 80 americans alive at waco and hillary continues to support him.

Forum List

Back