Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

Here's why....

he's a fucking liar. PERIOD.

Well, technically he didn't fuck Monica. They never had intercourse.

Technically he had sex with Monica Lewinsky.

Are you jealous?

Nope, it seems you are in denial though.

He had sex with a subordinate which is wrong, and he lied under oath, another wrong.

He's not in denial. His head is so far up Democrat ass that he can't see, hear or think straight.

Here's why....

he's a fucking liar. PERIOD.

Well, technically he didn't fuck Monica. They never had intercourse.

Technically he had sex with Monica Lewinsky.

Are you jealous?

Nope, it seems you are in denial though.

He had sex with a subordinate which is wrong, and he lied under oath, another wrong.

And those are just the obvious thngs.
Recall all the people who suddenly developed amnesia or fled the country under his presidency. Recall the guy who ludicrously claimed he had lied to his own diary. No, Clinton was guilty of plenty of wrong doing.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

Not really. We don't worship our leaders like you sycophantic assholes on the left. We can see their flaws. If they do great things we give them credit and if they fuck up we hammer them for it.

We do not use the word "terrorism". The directive for you is "violent extremism" per your president.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.
No it's not, don't try to revise history, Reagan gave us the Bush Sr and Clinton years , he was a hands off president who gave us more scandals to numerous to mention , he lowerd the bar on being a president we got stuck with worse and worse with Bush Jr and now this cluster fuck of a president Obama.
I hope of Hillary becomes president she makes amends for her husband.
I personally like Billy more after he left compared to the last two bozos, I learned he became/ was not that bad, he always talked to newt , even when he was getting impeached on not about the impeachment but how to compromise and make this country better.
Also I love his friendship with Bush Sr. today, billy was not that bad

Wrong conclusion, but we expect that from you.

Aside from the personal grievances of Republicans, I believe they fear any recognition of how the tax change policies of the 1990's (reversal of many of Reagan's tax cuts for the wealthy) improved the U.S. economy during that time frame--until G.W. Bush went back to cutting taxes for the wealthy again. Supply side economics never worked, and Clinton's tenure seemed to prove it. Since the wealthy control politics and the media, though, I'm afraid supply side is here to stay--until the revolts come, anyway.

Not really. We don't worship our leaders like you sycophantic assholes on the left. We can see their flaws. If they do great things we give them credit and if they fuck up we hammer them for it.
When's the last time ya saw a dembulb be critical of anything Obama

Aside from the personal grievances of Republicans, I believe they fear any recognition of how the tax change policies of the 1990's (reversal of many of Reagan's tax cuts for the wealthy) improved the U.S. economy during that time frame--until G.W. Bush went back to cutting taxes for the wealthy again. Supply side economics never worked, and Clinton's tenure seemed to prove it. Since the wealthy control politics and the media, though, I'm afraid supply side is here to stay--until the revolts come, anyway.

Yeah, the poor create all the jobs, not business owners. .....

Because Hillary's gonna win in 2016. And right now there's no Republican who can match up. They're running around like chickens with their heads chopped off. And they know it.

Other than Bill being a sexual predator I don't hate him, I don't really care for him one way or another. Hillary? She's a snake and not to be trusted

A wonderful rendition of hypocrisy by the usual suspects, above. A circle jerk of hate based on emotion, bigotry and ignorance.

Having an affair is quite common among American men, and among American Women too. Of course most of the suspects above are so self absorbed and angry, it's likely few of them could find a willing partner - ugly goes deeper than the skin.

Hypocrisy and character assassination are two of many character flaws of those suspects, as well as a rigid believe in Randian Selfishness, a callous disregard for their fellow citizens and penchant for false self righteous indignation.

A wonderful rendition of hypocrisy by the usual suspects, above. A circle jerk of hate based on emotion, bigotry and ignorance.

Having an affair is quite common among American men, and among American Women too. Of course most of the suspects above are so self absorbed and angry, it's likely few of them could find a willing partner - ugly goes deeper than the skin.

Hypocrisy and character assassination are two of many character flaws of those suspects, as well as a rigid believe in Randian Selfishness, a callous disregard for their fellow citizens and penchant for false self righteous indignation.

Bill the rapist Clinton wasn't held up to scorn for having an affair. Have you looked at that walking advertisement for FDS he married?

Who could blame him?

The scumbag rapist was being questioned about multiple instances of sexual harassment and even sexual assault when he FUCKING LIED to a FEDERAL PROSECUTOR!!!!!

That would get you, and anybody else in here, 18 Months in Prison... Do not pass go, do not collect $200

dimocraps are lying scum. ALL of them

Lying under oath applies to both of them. What more do you need?

want to see hate, bigotry and ignorance? check out the postings of our resident liberals on this message board.

The Clintons assassinated their own characters and anyone who admires adultry is flawed.

They're just hateful people. The reason has somewhat to do with religion but more to do with laziness. In religion, you're either going to hell or you are not. It isn't a matter of degrees. So when you point out that there is nothing in the Bible that gives it any authority except the believers' beliefs...you are seen as anti religion and, of course, going to hell. When the people that point out the lack of standing are entertainers or professors, the entire professions become condemned as being anti-God. There are a number of conservatives in Hollywood, for example. Most of my college professors were to the right of me politically when we discussed politics. Yet these two groups are treated as if they are totally liberal. Why? Because it's easier to paint with a broad brush instead of the delicate mixture that makes up humanity.

they hate the Clintons because they are liberal, i.e., opposed to the basic principles of America.

Because it's easier to paint with a broad brush instead of the delicate mixture that makes up humanity.

dear there is no delicate mixture. Either you support freedom as our Founders did or you belong in Cuba where they have plenty of very smart central govt, but no boats or toilet paper..

They're just hateful people. The reason has somewhat to do with religion but more to do with laziness. In religion, you're either going to hell or you are not. It isn't a matter of degrees. So when you point out that there is nothing in the Bible that gives it any authority except the believers' beliefs...you are seen as anti religion and, of course, going to hell. When the people that point out the lack of standing are entertainers or professors, the entire professions become condemned as being anti-God. There are a number of conservatives in Hollywood, for example. Most of my college professors were to the right of me politically when we discussed politics. Yet these two groups are treated as if they are totally liberal. Why? Because it's easier to paint with a broad brush instead of the delicate mixture that makes up humanity.

What a lot of bunk, "they're just hateful people" it seems you are the one painting with a broad brush instead of the delicate mixture that makes up humanity. Sheer laziness on your part.

Forum List

Back