Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

Let me guess, you live in that only community in the entire country that doesn't have any filth.
And you keep going.

I'm very happy where I live, and I can live with its flaws.

And more importantly, I don't go through life consumed by paranoia and hate.

But have at it.

Haha...a Leftist position to the nth degree....but you’re not a Leftist?
Should folks have the courage (and intelligence) to be in touch with statistics / behavior related to race and develop preferences based on such they must be living paranoid and be guided by hate.
Plain fucking weird.
You're certainly within your rights to stay in touch with statistics, and you're certainly within your rights to be a nasty bigot, animated by paranoia and hate.

Obviously, the two conditions can exist simultaneously.

My only consideration here is that I'm glad I don't have to go through life like that.

But by all means, go ahead.

That’s awesome, good for you...again, I know many people with the amazing ability to self manipulate. I think that’s kind of cool when one can discard their intellect and ability to reason out of fear and political correctness.
Question for you, could I be “animated” by facts, data and real world happenings?
Are you “animated” by FEELZ? Are you paranoid / scared of a label...so much so that you’re willing to pretend you’re not an intelligent being with the ability to reason? Do the PC programmers have you by the nutsack?
Are you sure I’m the paranoid one here?
I'm motivated by my perception of reality, I suppose. I can say for sure that I don't walk around with hate in my heart.

So, who knows.

Wow, then it sounds like it's your perception of reality that's all screwed up.

Many of them came here to escape capricious authoritarian regimes. Why would they vote for a party with the same colors and a similar temperament.

And you keep going.

I'm very happy where I live, and I can live with its flaws.

And more importantly, I don't go through life consumed by paranoia and hate.

But have at it.

Haha...a Leftist position to the nth degree....but you’re not a Leftist?
Should folks have the courage (and intelligence) to be in touch with statistics / behavior related to race and develop preferences based on such they must be living paranoid and be guided by hate.
Plain fucking weird.
You're certainly within your rights to stay in touch with statistics, and you're certainly within your rights to be a nasty bigot, animated by paranoia and hate.

Obviously, the two conditions can exist simultaneously.

My only consideration here is that I'm glad I don't have to go through life like that.

But by all means, go ahead.

That’s awesome, good for you...again, I know many people with the amazing ability to self manipulate. I think that’s kind of cool when one can discard their intellect and ability to reason out of fear and political correctness.
Question for you, could I be “animated” by facts, data and real world happenings?
Are you “animated” by FEELZ? Are you paranoid / scared of a label...so much so that you’re willing to pretend you’re not an intelligent being with the ability to reason? Do the PC programmers have you by the nutsack?
I'm motivated by my perception of reality, I suppose. I can say for sure that I don't walk around with hate in my heart.

So, who knows.

Wow, then it sounds like it's your perception of reality that's all screwed up.
Could be!

... Democrats dominate with their inclusive messaging.

"Inclusive"? democrats? :lmao:

I have never seen anything as intolerant as the democrats in a first world society. What other faction aggressively attempts to get you fired out of your job if you even accidentally disagree with them? Crazy people...

Why do Asians vote for democrat? Part of the reason is that many of these Asians have been brought over from shitholes like India. They are naturally attracted to 3rd world policy and free shit. Others because they know they are not Americans and democrats are the anti-American party. These people are just driving by and pledge allegiance to their home nation, not America.

Asians are much more intelligent than broken trash Trump supporters.

Kinda makes me wonder how those “broken trash Trump supporters” are the top earners. Any ideas?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Kinda makes me wonder how those “broken trash Trump supporters” are the top earners. Any ideas?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png
Old, dying baby boomers who fucked the future for their personal benefit

Haha...lots of bullshit excuses...haha...but I’ll play along...look at the bar graph again...looks like the majority of bottom feeding filth vote Mexicrat...isn’t that your “broken trash”.
What bullshit excuse can you come up with for that?

So, who knows.

Be careful...While I’d never suggest that one allow hate to fill their heart, I’d also never suggest that one play stupid and allow themselves to be suckered by way of FEELZ either.
We have been exposed to a perfect example of FEELZ based ignorance as we’ve watched white Christians allow their nation to be stolen from them as they tried to be gracious, kind and caring...They fucked themselves while guided by FEELZ. Of course your manipulated self can’t dare agree with me...know that I know that you do.
You said the right word, "allowed". And now you're reacting with impotent rage, because that's the instruction and leadership you've been given.

That's up to you. I can tell you that you're making things easier for your adversaries, but I'm not expecting any changes in the strategy.

He's got you pegged. You give yourself away when you say stuff like "making things easier for your adversaries". How? Mild mannered, love thy neighbor, white christians DID give away their nation and hope for a bright future, safe communities and prosperity for their country because they were manipulated by the politically correct zombies like yourself into thinking it wasn't OK to speak the truth anymore.
Funny, since no one on this board has held the Regressive Left more accountable for the cowardly, dishonest nature of PC and Identity Politics than me.

It's pretty clear that America is "browning". If this concerns you, I don't know what to tell you. What I do believe is that anger and hate don't accomplish many positive things. If you think this is a good strategy, by all means, run with it. Speak all "the truth" your little heart desires.

The fact that I don't share your emotions doesn't make me flawed, it just makes us different.

It's pretty clear that America is "browning". If this concerns you, I don't know what to tell you.”

What’s super strange is how this country “browning” doesn’t concern you.
That’s plain fucking weird...you act as if this nation is becoming brown organically and with support from the citizenry....you act as if becoming an extension of Mexico will lead to good things for this country...you act as if there aren’t plenty of brown shitholes which serve as an example of what can be expected as this nation turns “brown”. The fact that you aren’t furious about this country turning brown is mind blowing and it says a lot about your character and level of patriotism. It’s almost as if you have illegal roots yourself....OH WAIT, you do, don’t you?

So, who knows.

Be careful...While I’d never suggest that one allow hate to fill their heart, I’d also never suggest that one play stupid and allow themselves to be suckered by way of FEELZ either.
We have been exposed to a perfect example of FEELZ based ignorance as we’ve watched white Christians allow their nation to be stolen from them as they tried to be gracious, kind and caring...They fucked themselves while guided by FEELZ. Of course your manipulated self can’t dare agree with me...know that I know that you do.
You said the right word, "allowed". And now you're reacting with impotent rage, because that's the instruction and leadership you've been given.

That's up to you. I can tell you that you're making things easier for your adversaries, but I'm not expecting any changes in the strategy.

He's got you pegged. You give yourself away when you say stuff like "making things easier for your adversaries". How? Mild mannered, love thy neighbor, white christians DID give away their nation and hope for a bright future, safe communities and prosperity for their country because they were manipulated by the politically correct zombies like yourself into thinking it wasn't OK to speak the truth anymore.
Funny, since no one on this board has held the Regressive Left more accountable for the cowardly, dishonest nature of PC and Identity Politics than me.

It's pretty clear that America is "browning". If this concerns you, I don't know what to tell you. What I do believe is that anger and hate don't accomplish many positive things. If you think this is a good strategy, by all means, run with it. Speak all "the truth" your little heart desires.

The fact that I don't share your emotions doesn't make me flawed, it just makes us different.

It's pretty clear that America is "browning". If this concerns you, I don't know what to tell you.”

That’s plain fucking weird...you act as if this nation is becoming brown organically and with support from the citizenry....you act as if becoming an extension of Mexico will lead to good things for this country...you act as if there aren’t plenty of brown shitholes which serve as an example of what can be expected as this nation turns “brown”. The fact that you aren’t furious about this country turning brown is mind blowing and it says a lot about your character and level of patriotism. It’s almost as if you have illegal roots yourself....OH WAIT, you do, don’t you?
Nope. My concern is not about the ethnic makeup. It's about how standards and expectations have been consistently lowered for minorities, how minorities have had their worst behaviors and instincts enabled over the last few decades by the Regressive Left. So, unfortunately, there will be some catching up to do.

But unlike you, I'm quite confident that will ultimately happen.

Who isn't more intelligent than Trump supporters?

The entire Democrat Base..,
Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals
Low life welfare degenerates

Look it up....the statistics are all over www.google.com. Should I provide more examples for you?

Nope. My concern is not about the ethnic makeup. It's about how standards and expectations have been consistently lowered for minorities, how minorities have had their worst behaviors and instincts enabled over the last few decades by the Regressive Left. So, unfortunately, there will be some catching up to do.

Haha..oh shit, this is getting good....hold on, let me make sure I understand your mumbo-jumbo...Generalizing here...Are you saying that minorities tend be disgusting, dirty, lowlife, criminal pieces of shits because The Left has them programmed?
So you are not at all bothered by the FORCED, ILLEGAL browning nor are you bothered by the fact that We The People have not endorsed this “browning” you speak of?

Haha..oh shit, this is getting good....hold on, let me make sure I understand your mumbo-jumbo...Generalizing here...Are you saying that minorities tend be disgusting, dirty, lowlife, criminal pieces of shits because The Left has them programmed?
So you are not at all bothered by the FORCED, ILLEGAL browning nor are you bothered by the fact that We The People have not endorsed this “browning” you speak of?
Well, that's what I get for responding with more than a grunt.

Just ascribe any opinion and position you want me to have, to me. I'll sign off on it.

Why waste the bandwidth.

Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals

Look it up....the statistics are all over www.google.com. Should I provide more examples for you?
Wow such a Nazi. Is Hitler your hero?

Just ascribe any opinion and position you want me to have, to me. I'll sign off on it.

Why waste the bandwidth.

Is that your clever way of saying my questions scared you and you prefer to tuck your tail and run?
Care to answer?

Wetbacks
Ragheads
Negroes
Pole puffers
Rug munchers
White guilt whackos
Men in dresses
Criminals

Wow such a Nazi. Is Hitler your hero?

I’m very in touch with reality, real world happenings, facts, data and statistics. FUCK THE FEELZ and FUCK PC!

Why waste the bandwidth.

Is that your clever way of saying my questions scared you and you prefer to tuck your tail and run?
Care to answer?
Yes, you're just too clever and scary for me.

I have to admit it. Dang.

Why waste the bandwidth.

Care to answer?
Yes, you're just too clever and scary for me.

I have to admit it. Dang.

You’re losing credibility fast Mac..might be a better look if you man up, find your sack and answer my scary questions...huh?

Forum List

Back